Have you ever built software alongside a female coder?

Have you ever built software alongside a female coder?

Attached: 1638912275459.jpg (1080x1080, 513.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ln5.sync.com/dl/31be96320/4h36u3u5-vsdpcizw-zqcrh3tc-f25rvh63
tuchen
gofile.io/d/sgq1ex
catbox.moe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a boy.

That’s a cute little twink.

i love eve shes so cute

Attached: 89273189037210.png (1698x1314, 190.56K)

I wonder what it feels like knowing that terminally online men are attracted to you simply because you look like a crossdressing boy.

it's probably better than being a foreveralone like (You), user.

>chest tattoo
>that getup
>literal "don't hit on me silly boys" act
Fun fact, she has a mental illness and will identify as a boy by age 25.

I have to be honest, this is not attractive, at all.

hot

Attached: 1634051184699.webm (540x960, 2.96M)

The only female programmer where I work just quit after less than 2 months. Idk if any of her code ever even made it into production.

what's the appeal of a girl that looks like a 12yo boy?

Women who look boyish are often malebrained.

Attached: 1640819026360.webm (540x960, 2.46M)

Do her front teeth not occlude?

Attached: __m_g_0200-crop (1).jpg (3871x1939, 620.3K)

>research position at berkeley
so she's a student

I can't help but think she's adopting and acting the way boys want to fill that lain aesthetic.

absolute cringe. why do you even have that webm?

>absolute cringe. why do you even have that webm?
uhhh

Attached: 1621707561189.jpg (1920x1030, 719.51K)

user, i..

Company just recently managed to get rid of the only female programmer we've hired in years. She was extremely cute but her code was god awful, couldn't even get things to compile without help and when stuff did compile nothing worked. There are no other female programmers, thankfully. My previous company had a few more of them but they were all pretty awful.

Attached: cute_konachang.jpg (474x497, 37.46K)

jesus CHRIST

Attached: Indiana.jpg (1800x1012, 242.23K)

>StarCraft 2
oh shit same, how do i play with her?

[spoiler]also source?[/spoiler]

I can guarantee your whole tiktok collection is underage girls twerking.
And you have 4TB of this shit.

Yes, if by 'alongside' you mean 'she' (senior btw) 'was on facebook all day while I did everything, then told the manager she did everything and because she was fucking(!) the manager, there was nothing I could do about it'.

>also source
she's gone from the internet due to russia niggers
here's her content ln5.sync.com/dl/31be96320/4h36u3u5-vsdpcizw-zqcrh3tc-f25rvh63

you can also find more info by following the link in the webms

Attached: 1638090390694.png (720x1280, 1.69M)

so you gonna torrent that shit or what

>spoiler
Dil/a/te

a good chunk of it is uploaded here
tuchen
.xyz/tv/catalog
ctrl-f "archive thread"

also has tools for scraping your own

Attached: 1637526287075.png (720x1280, 1.53M)

>babby's first caesar cypher
>comments shows complete failure to understand even basic concepts
Who is this inbred you're simping on anyway?

so are there nudes or not?

what the hell user, do you serve your guests a still-cold-from-the-fridge port-royal cheese? no! you let it sit and sweat for 3 hours before carefully cutting it with the jean dubost
you cannot and must not attack the, what do you say uh, bouf coluer, asshoul before it invites you

You can just tell him no instead of being autistic.

There is no such thing. EVERY female who has ever uploaded pics to the internet has also at some point shared nudes. There are no exceptions to this rule. Females cannot resist posting nudes online, it's in their nature. It's simply a matter of finding the person who has the nudes and getting them to leak.

>female
yeah but we are talking about a boy here

No, not even a tranny.
I don't remember the last time I saw a woman.

im not clicking that link nigga

Attached: no place for females in gaming.jpg (1200x669, 103.04K)

S/his name is Simon Martin

Attached: 1647474172875.png (488x514, 456.16K)

havent seen a woman for past a week.
should i go outside

>pleb tier taste in games
Every time

Ask your dads

i live alone user.

>Have you ever built software alongside a female coder?
if i wanted to do all the work and have some skank talk my ear off, i would just go to your moms house.

this nigga looks like Sam Battle except he's actually based

Attached: Look-Mum-No-Computer[1].png (750x430, 462.16K)

im a femoid programmer and i live with parents, have 0 friends, am only sexually interested in chinese cartoons, have used this site every day for the last 10 years, and dont seem to get better at programming no matter how much i try. its funny how you think this is a ticket in life it actually makes me sick to me stomach because i wish it was true

>female
No you're not

tits or gtfo

been there done that also kill your self

link

ywnbag

had a female immigrant chink in my 2nd year software class where we made a java program. in the summer. she had the most number of commits at 25% and was hardworking af. had a perfect 4.0 gpa as well (asked when she wanted to join my group). was a bit cold.

too old

Attached: 1636423520125.webm (656x1232, 2.91M)

I guess if you're getting replaced by an 18 y/o in your field you were hanging on by a thread anyways.

Attached: 82.jpg (128x108, 6.44K)

yes now this slut is hot not that disgusting twink op posted

PUFFY VULVA

>no dick
DROPPED.

That taste in vidya is impeccable.

Most people here will get replaced by 18 year olds at some point, kind of part of being older.

I built a SAAS platform with my Ex, originally started out as a personalized app for her and then we decided to multi tenant it and make profit

Anyway as soon as it became a viable business I found she was fucking one of our users and telling people she wrote the whole app herself. hashtag international womans day

Roasty cunts

oh btw she's homeless now

>having a girlfriend
they always cheat and lie

I will NEVER stop shitposting on anonymous imageboards until I literally die of being an oldfag.
I was born here, and it is here I will die.

That is the dedication I admire

>mentally ill and schlicks to yaoi, beastiality, or rape fantasies. Or all of them and addicted to fan fiction.
God I fucking hate femcels. tell me how u fuck up tutorial mode?

I kneel

Jesus Christ user get help

holy fuck bro im gonna coooooooooooooooom

How did she get that scar?

>she's gone from the internet due to russia niggers
So she's Ukrainian?

If this is wrong I don't want to be right bros...

Attached: 1535284673717.png (646x595, 322.77K)

tfw no tomboy Any Forumsf

Attached: 1641311279925.jpg (390x390, 37.07K)

My girlfriend (female) used to be a developer, we sometimes do hobby projects together.

Oh my.

Attached: 1643290246173.webm (1152x1080, 160.88K)

Yes, my current colleague is a very capable dev

So who's the guy she programs with?

idk something wrong with me

>work with female dev
>she's really awesome
>has a sexy voice
>but lives on the other side of the country
It hurts bros

Ugly face made worse by her ugly hair

based

Sums up about 99.25% of Any Forums.

Is this the tomboy thread?

Attached: desktop_over_rev.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

sure

Attached: 1637929189123.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

great

Attached: 1648393047973.jpg (1250x1400, 276.42K)

Worked with a Chinese girl who was pretty based. We'd crush on Trump together and shit talk ccp and blacks.she was talented but like most women couldn't handle stress or high intensity men. She ended up quitting and working for a non-profit because she couldn't handle the non-programming parts of a programming job.

No king rules forever, my son.
You were never going to last forever, nor were you going to be the best. Just accept that.

Attached: chadresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66.86K)

Many times and the experience always varies and they are either insanely incompetent or part of the cream of the crop. I once saw some chick not being able to edit code with because she didn't know what a code editor was so she used Microsoft word

disappointing

Only once, she was terrible at nearly everything and would cry because of code review comments.
She was also fat and ugly, so nobody gave a damn when she cried.

She only became more useful / less disruptive when she did less actual coding and started running scrums/meetings, helping out with taking to customers.

okay maybe she is a girl, no boy writes like that.

This shit is so cringe. It's honestly mind boggling how either she or any of her presumably thousands of simps dont die from aneurysms when watching it

Pussy? Dick? I don't care anymore I'd pound that hard.

>Have you ever built software alongside a female coder?

Yeah and she was one of the few normal people at the company, was great working with her.

I wanted to go out with her badly but she was only interested in younger guys.

you dont know russians

giwtwm

What's with 'em

they have exceptional handwriting

I'm russian and I agree. I have exceptionally shit handwriting

>python
>caesar cypher
>berkley
right

lol maybe it's a dying thing then. you need an abusive babushka to set you straight, damn it.

I have multiple times with varying effectiveness. I honestly have yet to meet a female programmer that didn't at least on-par with expected programming ability. Once I had to work on a path searching algorithm with a female data scientist. We banged heads together and decided the best way to go about it was with a dynamic programming solution. I remember struggling to find a good way to begin figuring out the problem, but before I could event come up with an idea she already had a beautifully written recursive solution. Not only was it great in terms of performance, but her code format/style was also impeccable. That experience was certainly the catalyst that made me realize that women can actually be smart.

>women can actually be smart.

Yeah, I had a similar female coworker. Every now and then you get woman at work who is fierce and NOT submissive lol she was a tiger. Was super attractive honestly.

slava ukraine

>That poor elasticity
DEHYDRATED
E
H
Y
D
R
A
T
E
D

Based and arthousepilled

please kill yourself

>FALLEN
what the fuck? she's warning you/us
If she's religious and writes that shit on herself, that's bad
If she's not religious and writes that shit on herself, that's bad

well I guess it's only bad if she's being serious about it. Guess it's fine if she just thought it was a unique and quirky phrase to write on herself

It clearly says NELLAF

Who's her bf?

this got rate limited, here is a reup
gofile.io/d/sgq1ex

Attached: 1641500446594.png (720x1280, 1.71M)

weeb site but it just works
catbox.moe/

gofile works fine for me

Yes but she didn't know C (she only knew python) so I did most of the work

>I did most of the work
because you used C, retard

I tried but her work hygiene was so hideous she didn't managed to do even simplest tasks except setting up the environment.
But she insisted on meeting for that project so we just hang out at cafe and pretended to work on it with barely any progress.

Yeah, she's almost old enough to be my mother though. She's probably the strongest programmer on the team.

...and hello Any Forums

Wait so you mean like actually having coherent and logical thoughts? holy shit that does sound good

Attached: faith in women.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

>tfw no programmer gf to work on app together and cuddle with after we finish the day's work
> she will never come into my office and play with my hair while I'm working

Anyone know how to cope with this?

Attached: E2UpSFSVEAAvDEQ.jpg (2048x1427, 239.89K)

Is this a tomboy thread?
Does anyone have any videos of tomboys having sex with nerdy boys?

coping with never having had a gf and never will? yeah every day just gotta live on

Hohla sprosit' zabili