Rich anons (>$2 million) what do you do all day?

Rich anons (>$2 million) what do you do all day?

Attached: FJADdLWWQAQiQeb.jpg (1282x854, 124.46K)

Hang out with/fuck rich dudes for money. Been on the internet from a young age so am popular with tech guys.

Are you a biological woman? How can I indenture your services? What are your rates?

Yes I am a bio woman.

Do not really advertise anymore. If you ever find my socials I guess you could technically indenture my services.

My rates depend on what you wanna do.

sim swap

Not a rich user but I've hanged out with a few rich anons. The ones I've met sit on Discord, play vidya, watch anime, shitpost and talk about investing. Basically everything a poor user would do but the rich user either had money given to them or invested very wisely

Trade crypto

That still a thing? How did you get your connections?

I keep working and making more money because there's nothing else to do in life desu. I took time off for a year and I ended up making myself more depressed than normal because I would oversleep into the late evening, never leave my house, I basically didn't talk to anyone at all for a year and became too much of a recluse.

Giving myself obligations keeps me functional and earning stupid amounts of money is a goal that I can have fun with at least.

knew people from a old mc server i used to play that started doing it so i learned ab it from them.

what are you willing to do? any particular fetishes?

Browse 4channel, and from time to time write some scripts that automate more of my life, so I can spend even more time at my desk rotting away.

It's pretty fun.

Attached: robo26.jpg (850x1512, 234.26K)

must be nice having life on easy mode. i hate women

Give orders from 6 AM to 10 PM while shitposting on another window. Maybe I play a game or jack off in my 2 hours of free time.

What do you automate, user? I automate all kinds of shit:
>algoritm that sorts what I have to do and when (saves time with analysis paralysis)
>script that organizes all my bank transactions and calculates/predicts expenses
>algorithm that automates interaction with my providers
>program that chooses someone once a day in my friends list and generates a message for them (I'm extremely autistic and that's pretty much the easiest way to keep in touch with people)

Attached: 1644325787761.jpg (622x652, 39.6K)

I would call myself pretty open-minded.

Sorry for delayed responses, bit busy rn.

i hope people tell your father what you do, worthless whore

There are no women on r9k retards

drop a discord, if we live in the same continent I'm up for traveling to you, I also work in tech so up your alley.

Currently just expenses, and trading. Next on the list when I polish the trading bot a bit more is groceries/meal selection. I have a terrible habit of over-buying or buying and not eating. After that (or, just before next year) will be taxes, where I can just pull from my DB of successful trades and calculate cap gains. Just started the journey less than a year ago, but it's wonderful. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

>program that chooses someone once a day in my friends list and generates a message for them
Incredible. How did you manage this, and has anyone called you out on it being a bot message? Do you differentiate the greeting messages by personalities?

Attached: Robo10.png (1500x2037, 1.31M)

How did you get rich?

Short version: Browsing Any Forums
Long version: Always hated working, bouncing from dead end jobs trying to play the market and only going even, or minimal gains. Landed a cushy financial sector job, used the pay to fund some moves into crypto, and also got in on some shitcoin presales. Now just coding to better integrate myself with the industry.

The only other honest user itt
Money matters until it suddenly doesn't, and then the depression sets in once you realize how directionless life is in its absence

>trading
I had a feeling you were going to say that, lol. How hard is it to get into that for a retarded cooder like me?
>groceries/meal selection
I wanted to tackle that exact idea as well, but if I were to do that I'd need to add a recipee functionality and then a way to measure how much food I have left, which in the long run sounds like I'll be over complexifying my life for nothing.

>Incredible. How did you manage this
>Do you differentiate the greeting messages by personalities?
Basically I have separate lists: close family, regular family, friend circle A, friend circle B, etc. Each list has a set of pre-written strings and a character representing a variable substring.
For example, my family circle (mostly boomers) get excited with receiving a mere "good morning", while for friends on my friend circle A I just send random nonsense like "suck my cock". The program never sends the same message twice, if my string bucket is depleted, I just add new shit. There's also a counter for each friend, so the program always selects a friend with the lowest counter value.
I also have tags and a notes section for every individual friend. With tags I can set topics we have in common, for example, I sent all of my #nintendo friends a meme about Zelda BotW 2's delay, which was announced today. And with the notes section I can add or read shit I've written about them, if it weren't for this I would never be able to remember my cousin has 3 sons, lol.
>and has anyone called you out on it being a bot message?
No, that's why I only use this program for one or two people a day, to reduce suspicion. I have no idea how people would react if they found out. All I use this for is to break the ice with people, which is the hardest part, after that I just reply myself.

Attached: 1644448014910.jpg (1080x567, 43.11K)

It is depressing. It's jarring when you realize how much of your day to day life's motivation came from fear. When the fear of being homeless or starving is gone because you have enough money for 200 years of expenses life suddenly feels so much emptier. Nearly impossible to put up with bullshit like you used to in the past because you have enough money to just not give a fuck about losing any opportunity.

At least you could say your approximate location. I would be willing to pay a good amount for fetish stuff but you'd need to be in Europe.