The problem isn't what you think it is

My job has me travel all over and meet people, often in their homes. Here is what I see in the Real World:
>short men with wives and children
>poor men with wives and children
>ugly men with wives and children
>short, ugly men with wives and children
>poor, ugly men with wives and children
>short, poor men with wives and children
>short, poor, ugly men with wives and children
then I com here and robots say
>"I cannot meet women because I am not very tall, very handsome, and very rich"
How do all these not-rich, not-handsome, not-tall men have families?!
Simply - they are sane.
Robots are not

Attached: that other guy w fam.jpg (2048x1365, 608.23K)

Thanks for reminding me that personality is the only thing matters and that I will likely die alone because I'm rotten.

Attached: 1604764880915.png (400x400, 85.28K)

get better and stop being rotten

How do people even turn a conversation towards anything that would progress a relationship in a romantic or sexual direction? More than anything else, that is my issue.

I find it weird that there is so many definitely not sane men who have sex and all have one thing in common, good looks. Really just makes me think that being "sane" doesn't matter and looks are much more important.

I have literally one diagnoses, and it's wrong.

I don't have a beautiful wife, a nice home and children because of Jews and Chads. I'm not even going to argue this.

Ignore OP. He's my business "partner" and when he says we travel all over he means we travel to the ice cream store to pick up the complementary retard cups for mentally disabled adults. I've never seen ugly short men with wives.

Also OP is gay and sucks cock

learn about them as a person and, if you like them as a person, spend time with them and their friends and family. If everything feels great literally just say
>"I think you're great and I want more than friendship"

>get better
Already am.
>stop being rotten
Not possible. Can't change the way my brain works.
Mentally ill men who get laid still have charisma.

Attached: 1607827346160.gif (245x250, 967.37K)

>some handsome men re promiscuous, thus only appearance matters
Is like saying
>some cars are in races, so only speed matters

>I'm not even going to argue this
Sure. I mean - how could you? Its retarded

OP's pic
>short ugly guy with his wife and kids
You
>duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>Mentally ill men who get laid still have charisma
Not necessarily.
Not "some". A lot of handsome men are jerks because they get rewarded for it. Women will still cheat on the nice guy for the sociopathic handsome tall guy.

Something weird I've noticed about/r9k/ lately.
Instead of a bunch of canned robot incel posts, its a bunch of canned responses to incel posts.

I wonder how many incel posts are from normalfags and how many normalfags are posted by incels. And they spend a bunch of words between each other that lead them nowhere.
Or maybe normalfags have the perception that Any Forums is incel town so they come here to dunk on or offer advice to people they look down on. And incels think this board is normalfag land and they do the same. So they both blindly post a bunch of counter arguments to what they think this board is about.

Sometimes I like to just step back, look at it and laugh.
What are you all doing this for? What are we all doing this for?

>just be normal
Thanks

You simply make subtle advances. If they reject them, just respect their decision and stop. That's it. Some women will be really into you upon first meeting you while others might need more time (even though you can tell they are interested). Nobody wants to get burned, so you gotta sus out the type of women they are and how they feel about you. Very rarely is anything ever directly stated. You just kind of dance around the subject while never mentioning it. Word to the wise: just pay attention to their body language. It gives up the ghost every fucking time.

and all of these wives are fucking chads on the side. Betabux Chadfux is a meme is as old as time. Is this really what you're gonna come here with?

You are drawing the wrong conclusions from your observations.

If 50% of short, ugly, poor men end up with wives and children, your travels around the country will uncover vast - VAST - numbers of short, ugly, poor men with wives and children.

But being a short, ugly, poor man would still be a massive handicap towards acquiring a wife and children, and the guys saying "I don't have a wife and children because I'm short, ugly, and poor!" would still be 100% correct.

No, you see boomers. This is largely a problem of zoomers and late millenials. Up until the 90s incels literaly weren't a big thing. Sure, some outcasts existed, but not on the scale we see now.

How do you compete with tall, handsome, wealthy men when you're short, poor and ugly?

Attached: images - 2022-03-16T120904.486.jpg (554x554, 26.43K)

You can try to compensate with being interesting, funny, charismatic or whatever but realistically, you are not gonna compete. Thats the entire point of this discussion kek.

It's interesting, but I think it relates to fembot posting. People just want (you)s

To your point OP, most guys on r9k are pretty normal, they just got the short end of the stick in some way
>a bit ugly
>a bit short
>a bit unlucky
>a bit awkward around people
this just means they are left socially isolated and end up on forums like here
The women on the other hand are some of the worst people you will meet if they are open about being women
Attention whores, mentally ill, you name it, they are probably it

This.
All these general hooks that everyone has discussed to death like looks, social status or money are important. Most of the time at least one of them are required to even get your foot in the door.
But there isn't a singular objetive hook that gets every woman to love you.
It could just happen because two people actually had a moment to get to know each other and it sprung from there.

>Up until the 90s incels literaly weren't a big thing.
Were you alive in the 80s? How is it even possible that some of you even believe this. I don't think you truly realize how much hell on life was for geeks back then. It's not like you could hop on a board and share your misery. BBS were somewhat around if you could afford it, which back then, most people didn't really have too much of an interest in computers so it wasn't even a priority.
>It could just happen because two people actually had a moment to get to know each other and it sprung from there.
This is how most relationships happen in the first place.

And thats the reasom why looks are so important. Because people have the attention span of a goldfish. In the time it takes to get across that you are talented, funny or wealthy you already lost her. And that is if you have the confidence to talk to her.

If you are tall and handsome, you always have the foot in the door. You just have to be vaguely competent to take it from there.

Thats what I said. Outcasts existed. Yeah and their life was probably shit. But nobody gave a fuck because they were like below 5 percent of the population. Now we have literally a third of the young male population being incels. The first is unfortunate, the second a societal catastrophe.