/uni/ - university general

how's it going studentbros?
>tfw all my coursework in due in next month and i haven't done any work all year

Attached: 42sboEL.jpg (286x256, 24.62K)

I graduated back in December. Enjoy school while it lasts because being "part of the workforce" is far worse. Just do your work, you lazy fucking bum. Any retard can pass with a decent GPA in a STEM field if they put in some effort. And no, your mental health is not an excuse for poor performance.

Attached: 1608848311118.jpg (2017x2458, 521.32K)

I hate this pandemic so fucking much. Two years of uni life went to shit because of online classes. I'm graduating soon but I'm thinking of taking up an extra course just to be in uni a little longer. Have enough saved up to fuck around for the next couple years without needing to start some bullshit career.

Attached: 1618086211385.jpg (225x225, 5.67K)

>just about done with first classes in CC, only have a few weeks left
>already signed up for some shit to do over the summer and am planning fall classes tomorrow
>talking to two unis to transfer to on friday
>5 years of wagie jobs from being a fry lord to store management have motiviated me to do as well as I possibly can
>next year going to see if I can get any clinical/research opportunities, or if not then wait until I get to an actual uni

Attached: 0D641855-4570-4875-9A64-AC23D449F3D1.gif (498x280, 661K)

I hated online classes but now it's back in person and I'm forced to see pretty girls and normalfags everywhere and that just makes me sad and angry.

Haven't touched my thesis since December, my thesis professor guy probably forgot I exist. I can't get myself to start because I have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to do.

Idk what to do bros.

Just chilling and revising
I haven't touched a women in 2 years

Attached: 1648465553900.jpg (369x593, 32.98K)

>I haven't touched a women in 2 years
Two whole years huh? Poor you, you must be suffering.

Attached: 1632336791628.gif (245x300, 1.46M)

>At UK uni
>Months behind
>studying biochemistry as I had no idea what I wanted to do 2 years ago so just picked it at random, don't really care about it
>Haven't sorted my house for next year
>No friends
>currently have insonomia as when im left alone with my thoughts I realize how fucked my life is

Attached: 1643833331308.png (640x197, 102.88K)

>At Western (Canadian Uni)
>In my 2nd year of EE
>Know I will have to live in poverty
>Regret not going into SE at Waterloo (Another Canadian Uni)

Attached: UWO_Eng.jpg (1024x1041, 298.49K)

Basically in my 4th year or EE electricity and magnetism is kicking my ass. Need to find a tutor that exists no where and grad students dont remember this shit because they never use it. Fuck higher level math.

Studying for exams right now, hate it, it's litteraly just like high school (European btw).
But that's not the only way in which it's similar, because the worst part is that I can't make friends, still. I was told there would be people here that would be more like me, I was lied to. I'm still completely alone and often feel like an alien, completely out of place. I guess it will always be like this, god I hate normies so much...

Attached: 1642426084218.jpg (656x372, 151.08K)

the shit pandemic makes 60% of my time in uni online
grad soon to be a wagecuck feelsgood i guess

>because the worst part is that I can't make friends, still. I was told there would be people here that would be more like me, I was lied to. I'm still completely alone and often feel like an alien, completely out of place. I guess it will always be like this, god I hate normies so much...
You actually have to talk to people to make friend. Typically you should be able to find a group within the first 2 weeks. If you're past that point then you'll be a loner for your entire time at uni.

Are you also a leaf?

Literally me. I wish i was normal

No I'm from burger land.

I'm not that guy anymore. Haven't been for at least 6 months.

but when I was in uni, it was a very lonely experience. And also very boring. I couldn't get interested in learning and studying. Luckily I managed to get a 2-1 though.

Also, how do I get a job as socially retarded neet that can't bear to do interviews, phone calls, etc. ?

Lucky. At least your EE degree will be worth it. Which college do you go to?

Lul git gud user
>be me
>dumber than an average but smarter than a dumby
>Move to new school
>all classmates are smart
>I act smart
> everyone thinks I am smart
>EZ

Attached: dtyuio.gif (498x389, 58.49K)

>autistically track all assignments, study 30 hours a week for one course (abstract algebra)
>again, projected to be just 1 to 2% shy of the cutoff for an A.
The only A I've had in my major (math) was in calculus II. Every other fucking course, I have just barely missed the A. The GPA difference between a B and an A is huge, but the difference in what you know really isn't.

I hate GPA calculations. The only thing I could have going for me in graduate school applications will be letters of recommendation.