Is Will Smith based for this?

Is Will Smith based for this?

Attached: 81F84F7D-3548-4C5E-9958-9CAE0E872FF7.jpg (1024x1001, 82.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slapchris.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's bizarre. He pimp slapped a dude and STILL managed to look like a cuck bitch.

If he had slapped the dude who was jamming his cock down his wife's throat, no one would fault him. But he slapped a smaller dude who he knew couldn't fight back over a fucking G.I. Jane joke.

For me that wasn't the worst part. It was him screaming like a baboon afterwards. That's when you can see even the other globohomo celebrities were like "uh...what the fuck"

you are abysmally out of touch

No, he's an insecure cuck whose wife cheats on him all the time. He laughed at the joke until he realized she was being an overly sensitive bitch about it then went and blustered. Only reason he wasn't kicked out or charged was because Chris took it in stride like a Chad. Fuck will and that GI Jane looking bitch he's owned by.

>That's when you can see even the other globohomo celebrities were like "uh...what the fuck"
they barely had any reaction whatsoever

all doped up on adrenochrome

>GET YO COCK OUT MY WIFE'S FUCKIN MOUTH

He needs to kick that ugly bald hoe to the curb, man. I always knew that bitch was bad news.

slapchris.com/

Kek, topical and nostalgic

Attached: loogi.jpg (129x184, 13.01K)

>it plays Getting Jiggy With It if you break a certain speed
TOPKEK

I'm sorry, you both need to apologise to Chris Rock. Violence is never condoned by the users of Any Forums.

>Wife cheats
>It's his fault
I hope you get raped to death by a hobo

you know nothing about the situation do you
he's a literal cuck, his wife is fucking men half his age and he decided to stay and let her

That video was the funniest shit I've seen in a while. It's surreal that this happened on such a high profile medium.
The nig that got smacked handled it perfectly, too.

Men of all walks of life get cheated on because women are disgusting whores and there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. Staying/going back to a cheating whore on the other hand...yeah, no one to blame but yourself if you do this.

Violence is the last refuge of a cuckold.

is will the first black soiboy ever?

>Slaps Chris Rock on live TV
>Wins first Oscar
>Refuses to apologize to Chris
>Leaves

Extremely based until he apologized

It's so fake and gay. Security would have stopped him if they really wanted to, and men don't slap, they punch

>implying will smith is a man

Will Smith is a bitch who not only went back to the woman that cheated on him but let's her run his fucking life.

Attached: 1648470434164.jpg (1220x1344, 1.05M)

They always chimp out eventually. This will happen more and more as these awards shows become nothing more than groid fests.