Apparently not even becoming a millionaire overrides the nerf of ultra autism for finding a gf...

Apparently not even becoming a millionaire overrides the nerf of ultra autism for finding a gf. It is truly the worst curse.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE WHAT ELSE CAN I EVEN FUCKING DO TO GET A GF

Attached: autism.png (1597x1010, 491.84K)

You're a millionaire user?

If you are really a millionaire, you have to be able to attract gold diggers at the least

i will love any autistic or ugly robot
mochida#4160

prove you're a millionbear

You probably aren't even really autistic though.

There are posts like yours all day on this board -

>Aw man I am a real autist, I can't get girls

- but most of you are just slightly introverted guys who fail to be big enough fucking cartoon wigger jesters or criminals to appeal to women in the current year. But apparently nowadays anyone who didn't sit at the popular kids' table at lunch is considered "autistic", particularly if anyone has ever spotted them reading a book.

Yes, multi millionaire, respected and known in my field, I work out/have a decent body, and am competent enough to network/socialize to be able to get clients and close deals at conferences.

All of that seems completely orthogonal to the skillset required to get dates or succeed romantically, I just don't understand what the fuck is missing inside me, I feel like I'm an alien or something.

Sure... but that's not emotionally fulfilling. Those women are not really great to be around. It leaves you feeling hollow.

I'm not ugly. Just not very attractive either.

You add me instead: vexedautist#2188

What's your job, are you a salesman or something

You don't understand what autism. Not everyone with autism is a Chris-chan tier dysfunctional retard.

I find exploits in code and get paid for it. The autism helps there because it just requires intense focus for long periods of time.

just become a tranny instead since you're rich enough to pay for surgery and hormones

Yeah that sounds like it's completely over. You have doubly fucked yourself because you're unapproachable now too. You've done everything right in life so now you'll suffer.

>t. Similar boat but less money.

How does that solve no gf?

I know what your problem is, I've been in your situation before:

You're too careful. You're too organized.

That's what's turning girls off. You're not brain-fogged enough to enable their natural leeching behavior. They can't steal a $20 from your wallet because you always keep it on you. They can't steal your truck keys and give their crackhead friends free rides all over town to hunt for drugs because you take your keys to bed with you and note the milage on your odometer. You have security cameras up all over the place so they can't bring their crackhead friends over to snoop through your drawers and make fun of you. Women don't want you to be good to them and take care of them; they are very social creatures, and having funny snarky stories about shitty men is their currency. There's no gold to be had in a stable relationship, and their friends will abandon them if they talk about how you're so good with your money and pay all your bills and give them everything they've ever wanted. That's why they seek suckers to drain dry instead.

The only way to get a loyal partner is to become the antagonist resource from which they could leech and distribute their loot amongst their cabal of bitter elitist hags. Right now, you're Will Smith who is blind to the fact that your Jada WILL cheat on you, whereas the rest of us sees her for who she really is: She hit the wall so hard that she is now crawling up it like a black widow spider, and you're going to her next meal.

If you want a girlfriend, you have to let the spider eat you.

Autism must be the most accurate predictor of celibacy. We don't understand women at all, we can't attract them, we are too different. None of common autistic traits are even slightly attractive to women. It is completely rigged against us.

>You don't understand what autism. Not everyone with autism is a Chris-chan tier dysfunctional retard.

That is true, but the fact that the diagnosis is done "on a spectrum" leads vast numbers of guys without the disorder to tell themselves they have it because they aren't Tiktok stars.

Look at this part of your other post >am competent enough to network/socialize to be able to get clients and close deals at conferences.

Yeah, that means you aren't autistic. And you aren't even "on the spectrum", in any meaningful sense. "What's missing inside you" is that you aren't a fucking wigger thug or clown. The professional characteristics that make you a success in your field and at conferences repulse modern women. Period. They despise you precisely because to be able to do what you do, you have to have a series of characteristics that they now think are beta. Beta autistic. They're different things.

Don't know if you're being sarcastic/trolling or not.

This post feels deranged but I'm pretty sure it's not this either. The only thing I really focus on these days is making money to distract myself from everything else, because it's satisfying like some game high score. I make way more money than I can use and I don't spend it on myself so I don't even really care about spending it on women, e.g. I pay for dinner when I go out with normal friends because they're so poor compared to me I just feel bad.

It's more just that I don't even get the attention in the first place, or I just put women off via my autistic aura or something, I don't know.

why do you losers want a gf so much?

I dated my highschool gf from 16 to 20, we were each others first.
I've banged two bitches since, I am 27 now and haven't had any sex in 5 year and I feel no better or worse for it, it's indifferent.

Having a gf quickly becomes a burden if you value your autonomy.

If you're too autistic to please your parents or work a normal job, how are you going to make happy a gf and make the relationship work?

Retards want something they don't even understand lul
It's literally a combination of the lifestyle you run away from.

Spare a few cents for a poor artist trying to make a living, sir?

How is being a self-made millionaire at the top of my field beta? The reason I even started working for myself in the first place is I couldn't stop telling my managers at normal 9-5 wage cuck jobs to go fuck themselves because I can't handle being told what to do by retards.
I know the difference between "beta" and autism you faggot.
I didn't diagnose myself nor did I even want this diagnosis, I went to a psychiatrist for some other reason and they told me I'm on the spectrum, just high functioning in particular ways.
If you're not a retard it's not hard to understand social cues and skills related to business/networking/career success just my memorization alone. But hard to learn to do that for dating when I don't even get the fucking chance to learn it in the first place.

Not OP but I've literally never tried getting a gf and snubbed all the women who were interested in me in the past. I've made millions of crypto and I need something else that could give me the same high like the chase for money did. I've never even had a casual conversation with a girl for the past 4 years lmao

>fell for the improoover meme
did you think that somehow by getting money you be introduced to the social plane of existence that you've been absent from all this time?
did you think it would go back in time and hive you freinds? did you think it would create formative experiences? did you think it it would teach you how to maintain a relationship?
lol

look on the bright side, at leat you can afford the fancy liquor

>How is being a self-made millionaire at the top of my field beta?

Dude, I agree with you. I think entrepreneurship is inherently alpha. The problem is that women DON'T.

Women think that alpha = thug.

To be a success in your field, you have to have a lot of "good citizenship" virtues. You have to know how to read. You have to not openly commit crimes. You have to not get into fights once a week. You have to dress in a professional manner (usually). You have to do things like go to conferences instead of meth houses and raves. You have to interact with the regulatory bodies that govern your industry, and not the local police department. Doing all of these things in combination make you a boring little beta nerd to women, and it doesn't fucking matter that you had to take risks and strike out on your own and take responsibility for supporting yourself and others, because women do not respect ANY of that, and indeed laugh at it while you do it. To them, you're a grown-up teacher's pet and faggot. They respect their pot dealer much, MUCH more than they respect you.

this I was a regular normal person and got no pussy
then I talked to a dude who grows, started lowkey dealing pot and now I get more pussy than I even want.
its really that easy, if you want to get laid you just have to thugmaxx or in this case dealermaxx.

I see what you're saying and would agree if it came to "most" women, but it's a struggle to get the attention of even nerdy/intellectual women who I thought would be different. Though I suspect part of that is just because I don't spend my time grinding them down like some desperate predator just because I don't have the patience for it.

Also, I'll say you're partly wrong about success. At least when it comes to making money, if that's your metric of success. Making money is just game theory, you have to ruthlessly exploit the arbitrage between what someone thinks they're worth and what they're actually worth, or maximize what clients are willing to pay you by manipulating the environment in which the negotiation takes place. I know people with more raw technical skill that make less than me because they don't spend any effort optimizing their approach and just get exploited and underpaid.

>who I thought would be different.
AWALT
No such thing as a woman who's "different"
They are all the exact same worthless holes at their core. Trust me, I have dealt with an insanely "wide range" of women and at the end of the day they are all the fucking same. It's a joke.

This is the stuff that's incompatible with my autism though. I don't like talking to strangers in the way that would be required to deal. It exhausts the fuck out of me. I can only do it for very short periods at conferences because it's low effort and high return, and I only attend them maybe 2-3 time a year. But I can't make it a regular thing like you'd have to with dealing or anything related to that.

Like the other guy said, you just have to be a thug or a clown. My advice isn't deranged but comes from experience that I have observed. I had a former housemate who had lots of money but was also a shitty filthy hoarder with CTE. Therefore, he had three girlfriends who actively went out of THEIR way to visit him daily. Granted, they were just using him for the reasons I mentioned above, but they provided exactly the companionship that you seem to crave, and that's because he was vulnerable enough to let these three spiders feast on him. Just stop channeling Patrick Bateman and go for more of a, idk, that drunk guy from the Blue Mountain State movie who threw up in the washing machine followed by, "Hey guys, there's a couple hotdogs in there if anyone wants some!" afterwards.

I have money, too. Instead of trying to wine and dine women into alleviating my loneliness, I just donate to male group homes for the mentally ill instead so that you guys can have your own efficiency apartments one day instead of having to share a bathroom with each other. Not all of us are willing to become trans and having our bussies slammed in exchange for an allowance and a roof over our heads.

Attached: facebook.png (1656x878, 861.37K)