I'm a fembot simp who simps for guys. I have an addiction of spending money on guys and it's a fetish aswell...

I'm a fembot simp who simps for guys. I have an addiction of spending money on guys and it's a fetish aswell. Is it over?

Attached: download.jpg (482x427, 74.48K)

it's over 4 u

simp for me and give me cash, I need it

You wouldn't simp for a robot like me though.

Attached: 1499705110649.png (1200x1310, 683.41K)

i can understand simping but why tf would you spend on guys?
are you buying em gifts or what?

I'll let you simp for me as long as you don't spend any money on me. That would be weird.

what exactly do you do? pay for gay OF accounts? is it kpop shit? tell us about the life of a female simp

Why would it be? There are tons of cute NEETs that would indulge you. Giving them even a crappy video game makes their whole week.

hello sugar mommy...

What makes you want to spend money on guys?
This is actually new to me, the only time I had ever heard of this was many years ago, there was a guy in a community I was a part of who had this older woman who was infatuated with him and would buy him things and send him money, it was insane to me then and I hadn't heard of anything similar until now.

I had an extremely famous egirl gift me nitro before. But it was just using nitro she got from orbiters, so it doesn't count.

>there was a guy in a community I was a part of who had this older woman who was infatuated with him and would buy him things and send him money
with older women, this is actually quite common

29 y/o KHV NEET here who is balding with no car and lives with his mom
wanna buy me elden ring for pc?

Attached: kirby cock hat.jpg (228x186, 8.49K)

Were you her friend or did she do it because she was romantically interested in you?

Weird, I have very similar stats to you, I'm not a KHV and I live with my dad, but I'm a 29 year old shut-in NEET all the same.
Want to link up like Spottem Gottem and Pooh Shiesty?

Attached: 1648281181717.jpg (164x307, 8.73K)

what were their approximate ages?

o shit. that wasnt supposed to happen, a grave concern.

men only care about looks and body count

no, i hate 99.995% of people on Any Forums cause I'm a leftie, unless you're gonna get me elden ring then i'll just bring a gun or something and have my mom drop me off

Attached: 1638018851091.png (640x480, 208.92K)

>I'm a fembot simp
no youre not
>who simps for guys
literally doesnt exist, might as well claim youre aquaman
>I have an addiction of spending money on guys
lol wut, I know this is a troll now. None of this is a thing any female would do, literally ever.
>and it's a fetish aswell
yup. bullshit detected. "oh and also its a fetish and my religion and the name of my first dog"
>Is it over?
For you? not the person in your post, but YOU, yeah probably.

We don't have to talk about politics, but I understand, I just wanted a new friend.
I won't buy you Elden Ring but I hope OP does, good luck, man.

>29 neet no money leftie begging for ER

pls be trolling

i just want elden ring