Every woman has 7+ sexual partners by high school probably

>every woman has 7+ sexual partners by high school probably
>no signs of slowing down women becoming bigger whores by the day
>women are all sexually driven whores now they dont even bother with the third date thing anymore
>every girl will you interact with will have 40-70+ sexual partners
>there is no such thing as happiness and happy relationships only chad fucking all the women in clubs and tinder
>one gang banger and chad can have multiple women in a night

How do we deal with this?

Attached: F04DB5D1-07E9-4708-B4F4-27D13FCC55D9.jpg (579x374, 37.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.org/saints/stindex.php?lst=E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do we deal with this?
maybe stop pulling fake statistics out of our asses

Honestly this one fact that keeps getting posted here is probably one of the only true statistics that's being pushed , every woman my age I interact with is incredibly hardened and experienced and I remember it being this way basically from late highschool. People severely underestimate the sheer amount of chad cock the average modern woman has had in her mouth from as early as middle school, it's over.

>without a four year college degree
That literally includes ever ingle adult who never was in college you fucking retard. If anything, this statistic contradicts what you said.

>t. 19yo double digit bodycount chad

>7 before the end of hs
No I think my conservative estimate of 2 new men every year after 16 (the year the average female looses her virginity) is better
So like 4-5

So you schizo brain made this up.
good to know

as incels we are already doing everything in our power to break the cycle. either we all make it and end up with qtpi teenage brides or society will collapse.

If a woman that was never in college has a 7+ body count by then , how much cock do you think your average collage Thot takes up the ass in collage parties moron ?

Women do NOT lose their virginity at 16.
Maybe in 2006 they did but no way in fuck that applies today.
All of my sister's got fucked by 13 at the latest.

Attached: 1648477456143.jpg (451x484, 28.8K)

Your statistics don't say anything about percentage of women with a ich bodycount. It just shows that bodycount correlates with divorce. Maybe you should try elementary school again before college even enters your thoughts.

>college thots
Highest I know is a sub I had last year who had a 35 bc.

>how do we deal with this?
if you know history, you would knew it was always a thing.
Lust is cannibalistic and it never stops. When you think you have received the most satisfying lust inducing activity, you will want more. More and more until you destroy yourself.
But good lord said "it was said to dont commit adultery. I say, do not even look with lust, feeling lust is having adultery in heart. If your eyes cause you to sin, it is better to pluck them out. If your hand cause you to stumble, it is better to cut it off."

so, "death to world" st this point. women may act kind to you and idea of having sex must be so tempting. What will you receive from it? Forget about it. Be a good person, carry a bible, carry a cross and make sign of cross. so called premarital love is nothing but sexual lust. Yearn for emotional love, not a love of flesh. Bevauseblove of flesh is nevwr satisfied.

Attached: images - 2022-03-29T125818.905.jpg (399x399, 33.15K)

Yes they do dummy because most marriages end with divorces nowadays anyway.
>Larping as a chad on an incel forum
You sad little man

>when I was 18 years old I remember girls being shy and wouldnt do slutty things
>talk to modern 18 year old
>they want to wear a collar be choked and stripped in front of a group of guys while they jack off in her face and call every guy daddy

What the fuck

I was looking at some trash zoomie odd one out thing the other day and it was "odd one out is a virgin". One of the people on it was an 18 year old who was not the odd one out and said they had had "60-80" bodycount. EIGHTEEN!

>Yes they do dummy because most marriages end with divorces nowadays anyway.

Your inability to understand basic statistics is astounding. The way you posted that statistic there is no way to use that correlation (even tho you are right abput marriages ending in divorce).

>larping
I've been on here since I was 12 you fucking retard.

correlation =/= causation, plus you're probably using shit data

it was always a thing.
sinners always existed.
Sometimes they rise in numbers, sometimes they are low. But they always existed.
What should you do is stop wanting lust and looking at people with lust, be Jesus in front of Mary-Magdelenes. Be Joseph in front of Potiphar's wife. And dont be Ahav in front of Jezebel or Samson with the canaanite prostitute.

>using shit data

No I go outside and talk to people

Sure, my experience contradicts yours and I probably have far more of it than you.

Oh we all love sin. The little inkwell is just salty that he does not get to be sinful.

>Oh yeah bro in my experience all women are saint virgins
>Actually I have way more sexual experience than you and we all get to fook except you LEL VIRGIN
Which is it tranny ?

"oh we all love sin"
sin is tempting i agree, even Jesus was tempted with sin. But I dont agree we all love it.
"incels" are a weird bunch indeed, I agree with you. They notice the rise and fall of sinners but instead of thanking God almighty for setting angels in front of gates of lust, they rebel against him and try to fall with sin too. I dont get them.

Praise Saint Elliot

i dont see any saint elliot here,
catholic.org/saints/stindex.php?lst=E
are you venerating a folk saint? or a heretic saint?

You know, the middle way? Reality? The one you can't see? Most normie women have something between 0 and 5-6 partners before marrying. Everything above is either chad or whore tier. There is a lot of room between
>muh virgins
And
>muh 80 bodycount 18yo

And no, not all get to fuck. I see how hypergamy works. You just lost all my respect when you failed to interpret your own graph correctly.

Well, christianity is cringe and the endless void of nothingness for sure does not care how many women called me daddy. But yeah, incels being for chastity and conservative morals is very hypocritical.