I don't even feel sad, just nothing, just completely empty

i don't even feel sad, just nothing, just completely empty
i don't feel like eating, sleeping, working, leaving my room, watching anything
i just stare at the walls and the mirror for hours and think about crying, but never do it

Attached: drinking_is_okay.png (640x640, 425.74K)

We all have those days user. At the very least, just keep "existing" and maybe you'll wait it out. Maybe go outside and touch grass unironically, if even just from time to time.

Attached: 341642754728.png (499x497, 191.47K)

it isn't a day, it's been months now
i've been like this before, and sometimes i have a week or two where i just feel normal
but they're so few and far between, what's even the point?
i don't think i'm alive

pay a visit to psychotherapist to get some help. it may seem unnecessary, but it can actually help a lot

they've hurt me very badly in the past, by exposing my secrets to my parents when i was 16, even though they weren't legally required too
i don't know if i can trust them, what good can they even do me?
sit me in a room and talk to me? idk if any words can make me feel better, and meds are evil

some of them are, but not everyone. you just really need to believe in them and try to visit another one, it can't make worse now

i just want to know what they'd even do?
like how does it work, do they tell me to go for walks, or drink more water, and that'll make it all better?
do they try and "unpack" my trauma?
i don't know what psychotherapy is

Attached: kill_ppl_wit_a_rock.jpg (540x513, 70.13K)

picrel is me otherwise I can relate to ur whole pot user.
I am getting older now, surely its almost over.

how old are you, user?
i just turned 19, i've felt this way as long as i can remember
i was drinking a lot, but i don't have a job anymore, or money, so i stopped

29 bro, little older I guess. Ive been drinking almost nightly for 10 years now. Had some fun times with it but they are very far in the rear view now.

i don't know if i've ever really had fun, just less nothing
i felt bad before, sad often, but now it's just nothing all the time
i don't expect things to get better

well, psychotherapist is a psychiatrist but also a psychologist, they can prescribe you medications to help you feel better and more confident, such as antidepressants and many others, but they also help you to figure out some things in your life you aren't sure about or that make you feel bad

>help you to figure out some things in your life you aren't sure about or that make you feel bad
i just don't get that part, i get why i'm the way that i am, how's talking to some guy about it suppose to help?
outside that they just give me meds to make me even less of a person
then maybe i can feel nothing in a different way

I feel you. I dont see a light at the end of the tunnel either. A stupid video I watched a while ago told me to keep putting one foot in front of the other tho, no matter how sloppy or bad it looks, and eventually I'll see it. So I'm just doing that, not focusing on the bigger things, just focusing on putting one foot in front of the other.
I hope you feel better soon friend.

i hope you're doing okay, i suppose it's a little easier for me since i don't have too many responsibilities yet
but the good times are rapidly coming to a close, it would seem
i just gotta keep going until i can't

most of them are actually trained to help people with their personal problems, so maybe they will help with advice

idk, i've had therapy before, and it just didn't help me
eventually i might try it, if only because i give out and medicate
idk, i just doubt it'd be worth it, they're so fucking expensive

yeah that's actually a problem though, but i hope you will feel better eventually.
you can also try finding something new you enjoy, such as creating games or making music,
feeling of creating something from scratch is even better than having sex lmao

i just don't want too, and even when i want to do something i feel like i can't
like i'm screaming at myself to move, but then i just don't
and even that's on the rare occasion i feel some drive or compulsion to want for something

Attached: pipebomb_so_cool.jpg (585x575, 43.94K)

You need to consume an absurd amount of psilocybin mushrooms. 5g+

source: trust me bro

Attached: 1559538917791.jpg (480x480, 40.83K)

i've tried weed and tons of ritalin, idk if they're similar
why shrooms though?