Maneater ama

hello robots. i am a maneater fembot(xx). ama

Attached: yes.jpg (721x427, 61.1K)

>i am a maneater fembot
no you're not

>maneater
Kek how much did your dad abuse you while you were growing up?

don't believe me if you don't want to. here to answer questions for the curious.

Idk what that means, but it sounds very attractive, I really like dominant girls

too much, un4chanately

thanks user. i happen to have many sexual sides. i can morph to almost any partner. the degree to which i would depends on either how much i like him or, historically, how much i feel i owe him (trying to change this one).

hi. i am the opposite. submissive bitch (xx). even tho i have never held hands with a guy

That'st cool, can you eat me please

Reminder that OP is probably some underage chick from tiktok or whatever that social media app is that people have been posting screenshots of

a maneater typically referees to a woman who goes around making men fall in love with her then rejects them, not a woman who is kinky in bed.

i have that side of me too

what's your name sweetie? and tell me about yourself

Do you prefer your men rare or well-done?

not underage, just look it to some people. i do post on tiktok but domt really have much of a following and would like to kwep it that way for now.

oy vey shut it down youre shoahed now good luck
we are the techno Pharisees you are just a bunch of schmucks
its hard not to kvetch when sizing up our lot

Attached: 63B2B799-13DF-4CC1-9233-3A49DF09610F.jpg (147x150, 7.05K)

yeah i was wondering why people were centering on the kink. for me both apply. i do not know how many men still love me but i stopped being as nice because i felt bad. however i need money so i might start being nicer and gathering more of them.
god i some of them deserved to be taken advantage of more fr

how many men from r9k have you taken advantage of this way?

hmm
rare. unique guys are great. however it's a blessing and a curse. if i catch feelings too hard the man runs away. so it may be a problem.

hey femanon, is it fun being a dom if I'm not actually attracted to guys? I have lots of guy friends who would let me dom them but sometimes I think about it and it sucks because I don't like guys at all only girls. but maybe it would be fun?

>from r9k
for validation? idk maybe dozens. for money/gifts/other goods and services? i think a few but it would he hard to remember. but it's not just r9k guys of course.

why do you continue to do it even though you know it makes people feel bad and you admit to feeling guilty about it?

i wouldn't know desu. the power trip can be pretty nice though even if you're not that into the guy. idk what it's like to be not into guys at all though. god when that one guy accidentally said he loved me while i pegged his ass and he tried to cover it up...

>if i catch feelings too hard the man runs away
Don't you hate it when your meal eats you?

lmao

thanks femanon

gotta fill the hole my abusive childhood left somehow and the men ive loved romantically havent tended to love me back so...
(though that is somewhat changing, but i am in no position to commit to anyone right now as i am emotionally still tied to multiple other guys who never even gave much of a shit about me)

what happened in your childhood that made you want to behave this way?

absolutely. pet peeve really. well, more of a soul destroyer. i can understand them to an extent though because i do the same thing, but im less of an ass about if.

Her father abused him. Same old story user, dont expect anything unique.

woo my guy. well. let's just say it was pretty bad. i don't want to elaborate but it was years of different types of abuse until i was in my early 20s. i was socially awkwsrd, probably autistic too, and gender dysphoric (i ignore it to the extent i can now). i was constantly shamed by my family and others in extreme and physical ways and now i need validation badly.

>sweetie
Oh wait I think I talked to you yesterday. Didn't realize this was the definition of a man eater. I guess my instincts were right, damn.

does intentionally hurting other people fill that hole. if not why do you continue to do it?