You can't be a man if you're physically weak (unless you have some kind of condition)

You can't be a man if you're physically weak (unless you have some kind of condition).

Attached: oh no no no.jpg (640x802, 80.85K)

>u cant be a man if ur physicaly weak xd

Attached: quzxj07878a51.jpg (640x640, 75.36K)

why did he get shorter kek

his head looks so comically large

sorry meant to tag

I get this exact haircut and I show my barber that exact image every time and he does a great job, I've been asked out twice since I started doing my hair like this.

The incel haters were right.

This is wrong. Being a man simply means having XY chromosomes and being over the age of majority.

lol he looks better fat

Wrong. Being a man is a phenomenological construct. Being an adult male is not enough.

Im building up to it. i only want to be strong with big legs and arms so that i can wear any graphic tee i want and get away with it

the guy in OP is not understanding that

A. He didnt use hair gel
B. The guy in the left pic was styled by a industry professional
C. Just because you pay $100 for a stylist doesnt mean he's good at it, otherwise he would have applied A and told him to keep applying it in a certain way to keep it
D. He has bad skin or skin that isnt calloused

look at the cope, this guy is so insecure about his appearance he becomes a roidtranny, shrinks his dick, literally got shorter, fucked his hormones up for life, gonna go bald, just for some freakishly unproportionate body

E. he prbably got it cut by a woman
D. not all haircuts suit all headshapes

if he solely worked on his arms he would have been more threatening. also you're not very smart if you think he got shorter as a grown man. i hope you are joking

Gymtards are the worst. Looks like a bobblehead figurine. Should have just worjed out a bit, lost his belly and tonned down. Now he looks like a freak.

>not all haircuts suit all headshapes
exactly
look how much lower the hairline is in the original photo

he's trying to be in great shape. stop being a dick

oh wow i didnt even see it. that gujy has a huge forehead and bad skin

They both look retard

He looks like more of a man on the left.

>D. not all haircuts suit all headshapes

Exactly. And he doesn't have the right type of hair for that cut, either.

That's why it annoys me when people say "You need to get a better haircut, you aren't trying hard enough!" Bitch, I have very straight and fine Anglo hair. When I try literally any haircut other than a "boys regular" I end up looking like the schmuck in OP's pic. It's the "regular" haircut for white people FOR A REASON.