Unemployed 20+ anons

who shits on you more for being a good for nothing freeloader, mom or dad ? for me its my mom . she'll take every opportunity to rub it in my face. even while giving me food she makes a smug face and makes the task of cooking for 1 more person seem like a huge burden. OMG THE WHAT DO YOU EVEN DO ALL DAY ? THE HOUSE SMELLS LIKE SHIT CAUSE YOU KEEP SMOKING!! DO YOU KNOW WHO PASY FOR THOSE CANCE STICKS , HUH ? MY FREN'S SON JUST GOT A NEW JOB WITH A BETTER ANNUAL PACKAGE. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE YOU FUCKING LOOSER!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>(anons with autismo/schizo/or any other serious illness need not reply as you have a legitimate reason for not working.)

Attached: 1590249316555.jpg (623x512, 98.6K)

>who shits on you more for being a good for nothing freeloader, mom or dad ?
neither, I live far away from them and don't tell them what I'm up to

So, why do you do it? What are your illegitimate reasons?

I don't get shit from either parent, personnally. But that's because I'm in uni, even though I should've graduated 4 years ago, it's mostly fine since I pay some small rent and am the first in the family to go. This semester is my last, though. Literally can't stretch it more than this. I should've applied for jobs already, but I dread it too much.

My friends and aunt

>So, why do you do it? What are your illegitimate reasons?
i am socially retarded. cruised through school and uni without thinking about the industry i have work in. now, even the thought of waging sickens me to my stomach. i quit 2 internships and in both cases my parents had found me a place to work at. but both of them were shit.

I wish someone gave me an internship, lol. I need to set foot in the industry somehow.
> cruised through school and uni without thinking about the industry
I can relate.

my mom does but it pisses off my dad when she does, but because besides not working, I literally do everything around the house. as they are older. even when I wasn't living with them, my old ass dad did everything while she sat on her ass after work. so to take off a major workload from my dad's shoulder made him happy. so that's why my dad let's me live with them even if I can became lazy as shit sometimes.

>I literally do everything around the house.
good man. i bring groceries and thats about it. also, i am the house's doorman. so if i fail to open it for anyone i get a stinky eye. i am basically an eyesore to everyone in the house.
it sucks user. everyone has something they are genuinely interested in. i got nothing, literally. it is annoying desu.
stay away from frens and aunt. cut them off completely. i dont think that is possible for aunt but you can get rid of your frens.

bros ive not had a job for 2 many years its over

I only talk to my mom every few months when she gets anxiety about if I am alive or not. She never gives me shit for being a shut in we dont discuss it. The only other person I talk to is my sister and she never never gives me shit either She knew how bad I had it growing up she just tells me I need therapy. I imagine my dad would be horrible but I have not spoken to him in years he was a sadistic asshole who did every abusive thing you can think of.

same desu
what can i do
once we go too far nobody understands

My mom more definitely. My dad is paranoid about me committing suicide so he tries not to say anything. My mom is a bitch though so she'll make snarky comment sometimes even though I'm clearly mentally ill. I want to move out but also being a neet is really comfy so idk. I'm already in my mid 20s, so once I move out there's no going back. I kind of like my current lifestyle of just neeting it up, and using r9k/talking to e-girls etc. but at the same time I realize it's not sustainable. Something has got to give and in all likelihood that will be me getting a full time job and ending my neetdom for good.

>got rich off crypto instead of jerking off

Thank you nonexistent GOD

sed, you've had it ruff user. hope you find peace of mind.
the thought of finally getting a job to have my own money has been sitting in the back of my head for some time now. i think i should act on it before i reach the point of no return.
ho old are you guys ? i still think you could get some kind of work. i am 23 btw

>ho old are you guys
you'd call me a boomer if you saw me irl

Smoke outside you fucking loser

The nightmares always come back user. I am 28 been a neet for 10 years. It is a mixture of coping about my past and not having any ambition to do anything. I can not imagine working a job.

they say it is never too late. who knows if it is actually true.
no , i hate going outside
> I can not imagine working a job.
same desu. but i feel like one day i will have to out of necessity. it sings really bad though.

>they say it is never too late
time is non renewable. there really is too late. why do you think kids cringe at old people things. cause it's too late for them to be existing anymore. old people still "cringe" at things the same way too we just don't run our mouths about it anymore like kids with no filter. we judge silently.

>? MY FREN'S SON JUST GOT A NEW JOB

this kind of thing never ends btw. comes to a point where your friends are rich as fuck yet still getting richer than ever. instead of just measuring in new jobs, it's the higher and higher pay but also the lifestyle expansion. bigger house, shinier cars, manifestations of gradually stepping up the socioeconomic ladder as you;ve been rotting away

>3 years, in college for 2 at the moment, but I don't know what the fuck I'm even doing here
I've sent out 2 resumes in the last few months, looking for a 20 hour work week computer related job. Got an interview, which I royally fucked, and an instant mail of rejection. I suppose at least these people have the decency to tell me how it is right away.

Funny enough it's the ones that make the least money and slave the hardest.
They wear their own exploitation as a badge of honour.
When I talk to my high earning relatives about nonexistent upward mobility (as in elevation into a higher socioeconomic class) they seem to be more understanding.
If I'm stuck at the bottom, why toil while others above me get all the profit I produce? Better to be a leech that be leeched upon, especially when I need the money and they don't.