John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son...

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Turn from your sin user, embrace Christ's warmth

Attached: 800px-Jesus_Christ_-_Hofmann.jpg (800x1180, 204.19K)

Matthew 3:2: Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Don't do what you know is wrong. No need to believe in anything, just repent. That is the true message of Jesus without Paul's corruption.

he was pretty based but I think worshipping him is retarded

jesus: prays to god
christians: prays to jesus
notice the problem yet?

Jesus is God. Learn theology.

>old testament: god is one
>synoptic gospels: god is one, jesus is a prophet
>john's gospel: god is two, father and jesus
>paul's gospel: god is three, father jesus and spirit
>catholicism's gospel: god is four, father mother jesus and spirit
notice the problem yet?

Other abrahamic religions may only see him as a prophet, but Jesus Christ is God to all CHRISTians. It's a prerequise of the faith.

hebrew prophets were often mistaken for god incarnate, most notably moses, elijah and elisha. all jesus tried to do was bring about the jewish apocalypse, he failed and got mistaken for god incarnate. many such cases, sad!
>Matthew 24:34 - Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
he was so obsessed with bringing about the apocalypse that we was convinced that it was going to happen in his lifetime, this verse undoubtedly proves that. his goal was not to die for everyone's sins, his goal was to bring the jewish apocalypse

>>paul's gospel: god is three, father jesus and spirit
retard

you're right there is no indication that the trinity was in the earliest gospels, i'm just trying to drive a point home

Why was the trinity thing pushed so much anyways?

Jesus and Lucifer are the same entity. Opposing sides of Venus. Jesus represents the good in humanity and Lucifer represents the bad underlying the good. Love is the law, love above all else. Love under will.

-Void

Attached: IMG_20220208_142737_299.jpg (1080x1080, 37.43K)

the romans desperately wanted to worship some human deity in order to continue their roman paganism, the trinity is the best cope they could find
lucifer wasn't a thing until the kjv was released in 1611 retard

Lucifer is just another name. Satan, ikaggen, reptilian, devil. Same thing. Sumeria.

>the romans desperately wanted to worship some human deity in order to continue their roman paganism, the trinity is the best cope they could find

I need to go to sleep soon but can you explain to me what it is supposed to even mean? I get its supposed to symbolize father, son and holy spirit but what exactly does it even really mean? That these things are all one and its all god anyways? I'll read your reply but I won't likely reply back since I am a wagie here.

>I get its supposed to symbolize father, son and holy spirit but what exactly does it even really mean? That these things are all one and its all god anyways?

I'm not him, I'm the Thelemafag. The holy trinity used to be The Father, The Child, and The Mother, representing the feminine, masculine and childish nature of reality itself. It's Freudian, but not represented by genitalia, rather energies - intertwined spirits passed down through infinite generations tied to the birth of existence itself. I hope that makes some sense.

lucifer is a poor translation of "light bearer" which has nothing to do with satan. originally satan is an angel created by god to test people's faith as proven by the entire book of job
so the belief of the trinity is basically that the father (the LORD), the son (jesus) and the holy spirit (???) are all the same being of god, 3=1 basically. it doesn't make sense but it's okay because even christians don't understand it and say that it's god's greatest mystery. it's basically polytheism disguised as monotheism. in the 10 commandments when god says he's one, he's one, the hebrews weren't aware of some trinity because there wasn't a trinity until the romans invented it, even jesus wasn't aware of it

You can't only base religious beliefs on one book, there's tons of religions before Christianity that were way more in depth and to the point. Hermeticism.

>more in depth and to the point
>hermeticism
lol that's the least straight-forward ideology in existence, if anything it's strictly a mystery ideology like alchemy that isn't meant to be practiced

>mystery ideology
>it doesn't make sense but it's okay because even christians don't understand it and say that it's god's greatest mystery.

Oh, you goof.

Repent ye sinners and follow the path to salvation that mohammed has laid bare to us

you don't understand shit either otherwise you'd have the supernatural abilities that jesus/moses/elijah/elisha had. you're not done seeking the truth until you become the truth

why would Jesus love me when i'm a worthless sinner? i understand all human beings being sinners; that's why Jesus died for our sins. i understand that even though i have a very sinful past, Jesus is able to forgive that. but it's been about 2 years since Jesus revealed himself to me. i'm still a sinner. i'm still too attached to the world to tell others about my belief in Jesus. i've committed horrible sins---even still while believing in Jesus. i don't know if i'm a reprobate or a coward. what i do know is that i can't ignore Jesus, no matter how much part of me wants to. why should Jesus accept me? i've been given ample opportunity to tell others about him, but i didn't out of fear. fear of God? no, fear of men. don't get me wrong, i do fear God, and when i sit before him, i can't even imagine looking him in the face. but why shouldn't i? i'm a worthless worldly sinner; there's no reason for God to not send me to hell

Of course I have these abilities. Jesus' message was that we all do. That we are all God's children and all equally gifted. My dude, do you hear yourself?