Just measured myself and I'm 172cm. Is it over for me?

Just measured myself and I'm 172cm. Is it over for me?

Attached: yui4.gif (616x640, 909.04K)

Are you male or female tho?

That's around 5'8ish
where are you from?

Canada
Male

Start trooning

You really think a woman would make a thread like this? On this board?

go to east asia, or Vancouver

>Canada
that could be rough especially if you live near a lot of young(er) people
I am around 5'11 (180 cm) and I feel like I am just above average among people my age.

Op just think about it, you can have a tall gf.

there are women posting here constantly, at the very least 20% of posts on this board are made by women

Nah no fucking way. I have known many people from here and I'd put the figure at 5% max. The vast majority of "fembot here" threads are men and most normal comments here are too.

Hey we are the same height.
It's not quite 5'8 but close enough.
I'm trying to make myself shorter so I can be 170cm

Cope. There are no women, only trannies.

I am also 172 cm.
Yes, it is over for you, user.

There's a lot of girls here but they hide and humor u by pretending to be gay or trannies because ur smelly incels.

t. r9k chat groop co-founder where half the participants were foids

trannies aren't women so we do go down to 2%.

19,95% of them are trannies and 0,05% of them are obese biofems with BPD who think they deserve Chad.

I've been in many dozens of r9k servers and they were almost all men. You probably just had a group with a lot of women that caused more women to join. Women are terrible at not announcing they're women 24/7.

>I'm trying to make myself shorter so I can be 170cm
Why

How did you measure yourself? In the morning, at night? Try coping by using a morning measurement, stand straight against a wall and measure from the highest point of your skill - convince yourself you're 5'8 it's easy.

Attached: 56386787597580.gif (600x338, 74.28K)

Skull* sorry.

I am 173cm in the morning