Did anything change for you after you lost your virginity?

did anything change for you after you lost your virginity?

Attached: 1648520516200.png (500x500, 69.87K)

Yeah, I started calling people virgins on the internet whenever I disagree with them

Attached: E8IBrZTXMAUWZ9F.png (459x411, 306.09K)

No. Im a loser who has not achieved anything in life, has no friends, mental illnesses, dying body from alcohol abuse etc.
Women are overrated, your hand will do the trick

I realized it wasn't anything special to stress about but before I had sex, I had many insecurities, that I was subhuman and that I would never do something so basic and human like sex. That my dick was small even though it's bigger then average. That I would never connect with a human being. Getting those repetitive thoughts to finally stop was a great relief.

I realized it wasn't worth it, kept having sex for a few years tho. Now I've found Christ and I really wish I could have my virginity back

I just ended up getting a lot more confident. Lost my virginity end of junior year of high school. If you were to ask anybody I was extremely fucking weird most likely. Senior year after that I was a lot more comfortable around people for the first time in my life, and just happier that I had somebody at the time who I loved and who loved me. That part alone was the only meaningful part though, sex isn't some crazy thing and as the other user said it's a basic function and everyone does it. I dunno.

Attached: 1634370438035.jpg (400x323, 25.18K)

>t's a basic function and everyone does it
everyone except me :(

Not really,I was a homeless teen and that was a long time ago.Boutta turn 29 and dont think I've had sex in 5 years. I didnt become some gigachad or anything, if anything over the years I reverted back into a shut in. I think a lot of people on this board dont realize that. Its not gonna fix you or change you, and if whatever girl it is happens to leave you, youre back at square one. Work on yourself if you rally care about it that much. Otherwise, being a shut in aint so bad, I prefer it honestly, though I understand the feeling of wanting to experience it for oneself.

One day you will user, I never thought I would've either. For me sometimes it's hard seeing people around me being happy and having somebody else and knowing they're fucking and blah blah blah, but just knowing that it IS possible for me to get back out there is enough. I've gone multiple times of YEARS long gaps without dating/sex.

Everyone's having it except for you, is only the case for now and if you let it. Who knows what the future holds. I believe in you user.

Attached: 1636057386277.jpg (886x679, 152.34K)

I haven't lost my virginity.

Attached: BF64B782-6A29-454F-B3D6-531AF43152B0.jpg (480x360, 13.5K)

>Its not gonna fix you or change you
ofc i and most of this board realizes that We ain't that stupid but imagine when you are 26 and you haven't experienced something 99% of ur peers did, this shit haunts me every waking second of my life.

>inb4 self improve
I already do that but with zero results.

I was more confident for a few months and felt like I wasn't such an unredeemable piece of shit after all, it didn't last and the situation was kind of fucked up so I just fell back into my old habits after a while.
Honestly, I am a much better person when I have clear female attention, it's a shame the only women who are that overtly open about it with a normalish guy are the mentally ill BPD sluts, I assume it's how Chad feels all the time, it's no wonder he almost always feels good and is mostly nice to people.

No doubt it affects you,I'm just saying that when it does happen,and it will, you will understand it wasnt what you required to feel human.
You were human all along,you just tricked yourself into thinking everybody else was doing some shit all the time and you were missing out.

its not the same; you had dry spells but u had sex. I never, in my 26 years, had sex. It is hard for me to believe anymore it will change; I'm kind of losing hope.

But anyway, thanks for the kind words.

>You were human all along,you just tricked yourself into thinking everybody else was doing some shit all the time and you were missing out.
I didn't trick myself; that's literally how it is. It is a bitter hard truth but it is what it is. Everything else is cope and both you and me know it.

Nta but How many girls have you asked out

I mean I disagree user I know you are human, and it will happen one day. Just dont look for it, I mean at all. Focus on your shit, itll happen on its own. You are human brother, it'll be ok.

few on dating apps but i faced soft rejection or just ghosted. In RL I'm invisible to girls so I don't approach that much.

Basically its just not ment to be.

>Focus on your shit, itll happen on its own
I follow that advice for 26 years but zero happening. I'm starting to think it does not work.

While it's definitely not the same, what I'm trying to get at is not having it isn't an issue. (Even though yes, I've already had it before)

My best friend is the same as you, we're 26 as well and he has the same thoughts as you do. I try my best to explain it and help him get dates, set him up, whatever. He's just now suddenly over the past 2 months of changing sort how he presents himself and not being so mopey gotten a lot more female attraction and success.

I guess what I'm trying to (drunkenly) get at here, is that I 100% understand. Please don't put yourself down user, that definitely isn't going to help. As long as you're trying, and not giving up it WILL happen.

Attached: 1640771119749.jpg (1651x1227, 100.64K)

It will bro, just pay no mind to getting laid or females in general. I know the feeling from when I was younger but Itll happen just hold faith.
And if not,if you cant hold fait, there are way cooler things to live for anyway. Women are cringe

>I guess what I'm trying to (drunkenly) get at here, is that I 100% understand. Please don't put yourself down user, that definitely isn't going to help. As long as you're trying, and not giving up it WILL happen.
but that's the problem. what if it does not happen in 10 more years. I wouldn't be able to live that much man. I'm losing hope already.

And I only wish I had a friend like you.