He isnt correct

I don't think this is true at all. Every time I went to town verbally on a smug woman it just bounced right off. Same for smug men. People who truly believe they are gods are just impervious to your retaliation short of you using violence against them. That's why I avoid sociopathic and arrogant people to start

Attached: msedge_Yju6W4zdjS.png (1155x301, 47.08K)

You must have dogshit banter, then. I assure you most women don't subscribe to stoic ideology nor are capable of keeping their cool if you use the right words. Learn her weak spots and fuck her up. NO FAIRPLAY. Did her mom die recently? You best know I'll ask her what shoes she had on her casket.

how would i know the weak spots of an antagonistic stranger i met 2 minutes ago?

Why would you need to verbally destroy someone you just met

How are your interactions with these people even beginning, OP? For people with big egos, ignoring them vexes them plenty if they start shit with you. And I agree with the image you posted as well, women are like oversized children. I should however add that any woman who doesn't allow herself to be corrected is not ever going to listen to you in the first place and it's better off to just ignore her too. People who purposely misbehave are not worth being serious with.

a lot of people would say that if you didn't then you'd be a pussy. Point is, I've met plenty of people in Discord groups and new arrivals to friend circles who've tried to antagonize me and they are always smug and arrogant

>You must have dogshit banter

i mean it's kind of silly to expect everyone to have a quick wit. It's not exactly an easy muscle to train like intelligence or strength

u pick the wrong kinds of people to bully
narcissist always pick on the weakest for a reason, they can never fail to get an extreme reaction out of them
u go against smug pros, this is ur mistake
they have endured verbal beatings since they were babies and their brains literally don't work in a normal human way like u said

Have you ever met women on discord debate servers? They are pretty much impervious to insults as they are a distillation of sociopathy just like their male counterparts

Women are shallow, user. They consider the worst flaws the ones you can spot with your eyes. Is she fat? Call her a sugar stealing diabetic hamplanet. Skinny? Stick looking bitch. You get the point. Cling to anything and make it as obnoxious as possible. Did she stutter once? Now you have to enact a submachine gun. Mock her tears.
And if she's perfect, call her a whore. Never fails

>Is she fat? Call her a sugar stealing diabetic hamplanet. Skinny? Stick looking bitch

ok? and a smug person will give the 'demon grin' and start popping off about your perceived weaknesses with 10x more force while rallying everyone else to make fun of you as well especially if you're new to the social setting

This dude gets picked on cos he's a social tard lmao

If you know better then you know better, you dumb fuck. Don't pick fights you can't win. Obviously no one is going to root for a random who decided to spit words at one of your mates.
>demon grin
>"popping off"
Holy shit. You shouldn't bother with this at all. Better work on your good guy side instead.

i mean i was doing well as a kid, then i got bullied by the whole school starting in 8th grade and didn't really get to develop at the same rate. Gave me an inferiority complex. I wasn't really witty then and Im not now. the point is that whether I am or not, i and men who are socailly better off than me have popped off on these types of people and it slides right off

>demon grin
>"popping off"

sorry? everyone uses different terminology i guess

>Better work on your good guy side instead

explain...

I can just picture OP imagining himself in some kind of yu gi oh battles against the evil smug sociopaths and everyone laughing at his spergy ass.

Disregard humans, acquire solipsism

why are there so many angry people on this board now lol

dude calm the fuck down. school starts in 4 hours

You sound extremely pathetic and dumb. Don't consider everyone equivalent to your spineless self. The key to verbal arguments is letting them know with your tone that you are fully willing to beat the shit out of them and are dangling on the precipice of that.

It's not about terminology. You're trying to imagine an anime scenario on your head.

This is what happens when your father doesn't call you out on the cringy shit that comes out of your mouth as a kid. Your peers do it for him and you end up on Any Forums with permanent trauma.

I dont know why you're being hostile to me for explaining my experiences. this board used to be a lot more chill in 2014. you can talk to people without sounding so angry and uncharitable user

>The key to verbal arguments is letting them know with your tone that you are fully willing to beat the shit out of them and are dangling on the precipice of that

then you've already lost. these people maintain a calm coolness while shitting on others for their own enjoyment. thats the point.

>OP gets bullied irl
>goes on a website for rejects to the board for rejects
>gets bullied there too
OP.. maybe you should just face the fact that you deserve to be bullied. You seem very unlikable.

you dont know what im imagining. for a guy who preaches to others about how to act, you sure arent good at holding a conversation

sounds like you just made up a cringey scenario in your own head yourself

The reason they can calmly tear you down is because they know you won't do shit. I've had people calmly tell me insults but when I replied back in a hostile tone they clammed up. Sometimes it just escalates from there but if it ends on them saying cold shit it just means they're not afraid of you at all.

>debating women.
>on dickscord no less.

This is a joke, right? If it's not, I do this out of love for you to grow and learn:

1. Don't debate women. If a woman isn't talking to you in a "caregiver" way, she's probably indirectly speaking her emotions at you. Waste of time unless she's a romantic item in your life.
2. Discord and all other internet interactions are generally fake and gay and never result in HUMAN connection. This means that you're on the net to learn info or waste time. Most people are interested in the latter.
3. You're willingly getting involved with these types of people. They stop being a problem when you stop giving yourself that problem.

user, please, go read a book or something than let yourself get caught up in that stupidity.

he thinks he's on some kind of crusade against the bullies and intentionally puts himself in situations where he gets verbally annihilated

that's the autistic drive they find so funny

>unlikable
>OP is simply sharing feels
>nobody ITT wants to share feels with him because they are bullies who come here to abuse others instead of being in a community

yeah no dude, this place would have simply helped him out years ago. i will say though that
you are in the wrong place user. Any Forums is not like the arcanine days. people here aren't going to give you advice from virgin to virgin and actually hold a conversation with you. you can see ITT that people are just using your post as an excuse to insult someone or paint you as some sort of autist for their won enjoyment. no one here wants to talk anymore, its just bullying and angry people because its mostly zoomers

i dont know where you'll find advice nowadays besides skimming it from relevant sources. im only here because i want to see how low it can go before hiro deletes the board

Attached: 1647963978781.jpg (1280x958, 272.31K)

lol

not him but why are you trying to paint yourself as some sort of JoJo badass. fuck off dude you dont do shit

>he thinks he's on some kind of crusade against the bullies

no i dont? why are you making shit up? is this how you communicate with everyone?

I couldn't care less about holding a conversation with your unwanted ass. Bait or not, you should rope yourself so your parents will stop wasting money with you.

No one else here will give you advice so I will.

You are already doing the right thing. The only real way to deal with things as an adult is to

>A. Respond with immediate, swift, and lethal force if your life is threatened

>B. Never allow yourself to be in the company of evil people to begin with and leave when you end up being around them.

So basically just keep doing what you are doing and yeah those guys you saw who got verbally bodied by smug assholes? Their rhetoric was trash or they overestimated themselves like 99% of the retards ITT

so you just proved his point. this website is for people 18+ kid

Attached: 1648440192113.png (992x735, 842.08K)

people like you are why this website is so awful now. you are not a force for good and are therefore a malefactor to everyone around you. does that feel good?