Do girls hate sensitive guys?

Do girls hate sensitive guys?

I've been in denial for a long time about being pretty sensitive, so I tend to attract girls who like unfeeling guys. Once I inevitably show my true colors they leave me. Are there many girls out there who would unironically like a sensitive guy who isn't a total pussy, or are you just SOL as a guy if you don't have the typical personality women like.

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

Gentle reminder that girls who like your 'sensitivity' get off of controlling you

To be fair you could say the same thing about guys who like sensitive girls, you can make any relationship sound shitty if you spin it a certain way. I think if I picked a girl who liked the sensitivity, but also had similar values to me, then it would work. Not sure if a girl like that even exists though sicne most girls into sensitive guys from my experience tend to be kind of crazy and very liberal

Attached: 1641447733264.jpg (937x1170, 83.56K)

Lmao drag those goalposts harder I can't hear you

What do you mean by sensitive?

Empathy is a difficult skill in practice. It takes breaking generations of abuse. It is not the easy road to walk, but I believe it's a noble pursuit. Many people choose regression and repression into darker habits but this is not the way. Love is the true source of all things that exist and love rules all.

There is always a shared exchange regardless. You can decide to not be controlled. Nobody can control you if you stay true to yourself and your convictions. They may think they are playing with you, but in reality they are playing with the image they have of you in their minds, and their minds alone. This is why I still choose to remain empathetic towards these people because I honestly pity them and I want to encourage them to grow through my actions.

-Void

Okay spergo

What are you on about nigger
It sounds gay, but I really just want to cuddle with a girl a lot. I want to be able to tell a girl how I'm feeling and vice versa without her being disgusted that I'm not some stoic rock. These are my true desires even though I'd never say them irl and if you saw me in public you'd think I was an unfeeling person.
I think empathy can be good and bad. In the past I've found that when I've overly empathetic to girls they tend to take advantage of me. At the same time though I don't want to suppress my natural empathy and feelings just to get a gf. I don't want to feel like a fraud when I have a gf or that I'm pretending to be someone I'm not just to have a gf. I want to have a genuine relationship, not like I'm wearing a mask all the time just so my gf won't leave me for not being her idea of what a man 'should' be.

Attached: 1623765078770.jpg (600x450, 29.53K)

The toppest of the keks dear user! Spergo! Pure genius, have you considered writing comedy sketches?

They hate guys who are overly sensitive who feel too strongly about everything. When a girl says she likes sensitive guys what she means is that she likes who who feel strongly about the same things that she does.

In your case they only reacted that way because they were expecting something else. If you didn't straight up try to tell them at some point that you are an emotionless rock then it's not your fault. It was theirs for projecting an ideal of their own onto you.

Rofl. Die mad

420 get

You're not a fraud for having emotions. If a woman cannot understand and accept your feelings, she is simply not the woman for you and it wasn't meant to be. If you want to find love, you must also be willing to let it go. A good woman will understand your needs as a sensitive man and respect you for it. I haven't found that woman yet either, but I'm waiting for her diligently, and I just see dating as testing the waters. You will find the woman you need, and she will need you equally as much. I believe in you, and you must believe she exists.

Thank you dear friend, I will die in a blaze of glory fighting demons full of psychedelic drugs, speaking the true tongue and forgiving those who have trespassed against me, for they know not what they do.

The girl who hurt me the most definitely had a certain ideal she was projecting. She was very damaged herself so I think it made her idealize guys who were emotionless, somewhat psychopathic, abusive etc., probably they reminded her of her dad or something.

I realized recently that I've been letting on damaged girl's preferences make me suppress my natural personality, which was impacting my other relationships since I kept larping as someone I'm not, and attracting girls not into my real personality. Sure a smaller % of girls probably like sensitive guys, but you can only have 1 gf/wife at the end of the day anyways. I'd so much rather have a gf who actually likes my real personality instead of a gf who is technically better on paper, but in actuality I have no real synergy or connection with.

I actually met another girl last summer who was way worse 'on paper' than the girl who broke my heart, but who I enjoyed my time with much more. It was kind of a wake up call that my priorities were in the wrong place.

Ofc I know there's a balance, I'm definitely more sensitive than the average guy, but I try to keep things within reason. The worst thing about suppressing everything is that I tend to just spill all my guts at once since it's like boiling water being covered. I think it's better to let my natural personality out and let some steam off. That way I'll attract genuine relationships too

Attached: 1623842128761.jpg (988x525, 24.35K)

>Thank you dear friend, I will die in a blaze of glory fighting demons full of psychodelic drugs, speaking the true tongue and forgiving those who have trespassed against me, for they know not what they do

Attached: 1617630792689.png (320x320, 109.95K)

Sounds like it could be cope, but there's really only one way to find out. I think we'll both make it

Attached: 1635734887391.jpg (631x658, 58.19K)

>never show any feeling
>attract mentally ill clinger

>show too much feeling
>attract mentally ill predator

many such cases!

As an artistically emotional person that thinks too much, women definitely dry up and want to leave you as soon as you're vulnerable thinking you're such a beta faggot. I get angry and cry too much as a dude over stupid minor shit as I can't help it because of my disability that repels pussy farther than sonar.

I'm basically never calm due to the ubiquitous garbage in this world having an unhealthy awareness of what people think of me and that's a huge issue. I have realized that I'm so much up my own ass being insecure about what I like or don't like without chilling out to be some happy goofball that gets everything in life and I'm spoiled to the core. This website already ruined me in my 2 years of being a newfag 19 year old retarded zoomer that has no relatable refuge. I need to fucking leave this shithole ASAP.

**autistically emotional person. I hate phonefagging yet I have a PC right next to me.

I'm sorry I upset you, is that supposed to represent you in your picture?
You're gonna make it user. You're a bro and you've got a good head on your shoulders. Yes, it's a cope, but coping is what makes a strong man. You can be strong and be vulnerable with someone you love. That is a powerful thing.

I feel you on that. I'm sensitive and sentimental about weird things but I also happen to be a naturally unemotional person on the surface level, not unlike you. The thing with me is that I also don't believe that I have to be known intimately for a perfectly harmonious relationship. I have no reason to share my innermost thoughts so I keep them to myself. I want my relationships to be happy and fun so I just choose to be the version of myself that can provide that experience for the both of us.

This isn't to say that I am completely fake. No, the version of myself that can foster an environment of happiness and fun is real. I just hold back the aspects of myself that could spoil that, which takes a considerable amount of effort sometimes given the extreme way that I feel love that I won't get into here. This also doesn't mean that I want my partner to also only ever be one way either. Helping her work through her problems is also part of what I want to do in a relationship too.