I'm sorry bros. I can't help my tranny addiction and stay being straight any longer. Women can't compete

I'm sorry bros. I can't help my tranny addiction and stay being straight any longer. Women can't compete.

Attached: go3uckj6eyp81.jpg (640x853, 90.69K)

I'm into trannies myself and you've posted a hideous one

>stay being straight any longer
At least you're honest with yourself, also you can still be attracted to women, it's not like because you like one you automatically start disliking the other.

You're literally just a gross faggot.

If that's hideous I take it you've seen only a handful of trannies

Fresh 18 yr old bussy isn't hideous, retard.

ok? have fun with bpd then lol

Attached: boomer_boymoder.png (512x512, 248.74K)

kek. Azn tgirls dominate too. non-Azns utterly broken

Are you a twunk?

Can i have fun with you babygirl

no, whats that

Nope.
> A muscle twink, or twunk (twink+hunk) is somebody with that youthful, clean-shaven appearance, but a more visibly muscular physique

>Nope

Why not? You're adorable

oh hell na, im the potbellied ugly physique with a dong. i had a nice peak though but im old now

>Why not? You're adorable
fake news.
Rip :\

Not fake!! Ur heckin cute i swear on my mama grave..

yea rip your fantasy. i got a big ole head too

>Not fake!! Ur heckin cute i swear on my mama grave..
If you say so. I at best have a chubby girls face with chad jaw and forehead :\ (with an hon body)
I must look elsewhere to simp then :c

Ive seen your face tho ur legitimately cuter than the fat cissoid egirls on this board, like no cap 100% serious deadass whatever, honest to god. Whether you consider yourself a woman or not is irrelevant to me, youre cuter than these little hoes. And thats real.

It's okay bro. I was sexualized at an early age and had hundreds of sex experiences with boyfriends aged 6-16. So I guess you could say I love my cock sucked and I don't mind sucking a nice cock either despite the idea of kissing a masculine man grossing me the fuck out.

High value trannies are pretty based. I get the full feminine package and behavior with a nice cock I love.

Honestly wouldn't mind dating a tranny.

>sexualized at an early age and had hundreds of sex experiences with boyfriends aged 6-16

how the fuck did that happen and why is a LITERAL normalfag like you on my board

wait, ar-are you me?