Why do you all hate on women so much...

Why do you all hate on women so much? Has your entire experience with women really been getting bullied by them in 8th grade? My gf is the most loving empathetic caring person I've ever met, yet all the faggots on this board will shout until their dying breath about how all women on earth are nothing but deceiving lying vindictive monsters. Are you such a retard that you base your view on all of them from anecdotal evidence? You must realize that the majority of people have garbage personalities and they belong to both genders right? Without trying to sound like a nose piercing cunt who's losing an argument, you've only come to this conclusion because you've never gotten pussy.
>Inb4 "shut up normalfag"
Why can't you be normal then? For a website full of retarded losers who have piss jugs and neetbucks you sure do love telling people why they're inferior to you. The truth is there's nothing more inferior than people like you. Your one job as a member of your species is to procreate and you failed. Have you ever taken the time to consider that the reason youve never met any good women is because you're a cave dwelling troll who smells like vinegar? Have you ever considered the reason you've never had any good women is because you don't deserve it? You retards piss me off with how much you hate women because of your own failure to get any. Go ahead and reply just to prove me right.

Attached: pilotredsun-achievement-Cover-Art.png (600x600, 90.95K)

Negative experiences distort people's beliefs because we are humans with flaws.

Attached: 1611039950045.jpg (552x532, 43.73K)

How about a Tiktok post saying that short men should be executed that has 7 million views

Or is that where you say "The internet isn't real life"

>views=agree with statement
you're a brainlet and a manlet, good luck bro

I'm considered a creep to women because I'm too fucking autistic to them by just existing. I've had to bullshit socializing my way with them and most are unprecedented by nature without any sort of interesting characteristics tied with their "personalities". This is why I want to go for cute trannies now. Also, the shit I say would get me canned in a snap.

They've evolved a very keen ability to detect creeps like you

>Too much social power
>Not enough responsibility
>Everyone treats them with kid gloves
>Understanding the dark side of womens sexuality that is totally unchecked

I have to keep my mind on the fact that I hate women or my lizard brain will forget why I hate them, its very tiresome I wish could safely turn my sexuality off for periods of time

Attached: E4A26C39-BBB8-400F-8D5C-7A351216A048.jpg (1024x916, 74.05K)

Fuck off faggot we do not care
We hate everyone you just only care when it is muh minorities or muh women or some fag shit like that

And how many times has "niggers should be killed" been written on this site? Can a nig choose to not be a nig? I know 4 guys all under 5'8 who get pussy. Stop being a whiney little manlet and grow a spine

>UH WHAT THE FUCK ASSHOLES I WON THE LOTTERY WHY DO YOU KEEP COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING TROUBLE PAYING YOUR BILLS???? LIKE UH TOUCH GRASS

But they cant detect cheaters, abusers,dead beat dads
Women are such a meme

Attached: 51C85ED8-E736-4364-B9F0-26FF881322A7.jpg (747x852, 169.95K)

Half correct. Love muh women. Hate nigs tho

Do you have any idea the amount of ugly fucks I know who have gfs? Quit whining

Whatever fag I am the manlet who gets pussy life is still ass and women still suck just like literally every other person on this forsaken and godless planet we have been consigned to
Humanity will never escape this place. We will never explore the stars or settle the cosmos. We will be trapped here for all time.

Same as saying men can't detect gold digging whores and manipulators

Which is my exact point about why hating women in particular is retarded. With you on the nihilism tho shits lame bro

Sixth sense posting is bait user

Thats such a weak argument and I know it took you a second to think about it

You know the truth is that most women are whores and the ones who get gold diggers know they are gold diggers they just agree to the trade

And manipulators are another thing but are mostly women and reason why I hate women

Attached: 2006650B-D961-40CE-ACCB-80A830938E7D.jpg (900x875, 65.6K)

Personally, I suggest that Door in pic I have.

Whatever fag it sucks down here. Have you looked around? This place could be a lot better. The sad thing is that it would not even be hard. We could turn it all around in a few decades. I really believe that. People do not want to make the sacrifices necessary to improve themselves, much less the world around them. That is perhaps the most insidious, latent flaw in mankind and what you are running headfirst into.
They have plenty of reasons to hate women. Shit bro. They are straight up evil, no offense. They revel in the banal cruelty of evil men. They love them. Strength, whether physical or mental, is their chief pursuit in a partner, for the obvious reason that they do not have that strength themselves. They always seek partners who are better than them (hypergamy, oft complained about but just a fact of life) and thereby deliberately seek the inferior position. How can you respect a creature that longs for such servility? The only respectful thing to do is let it serve your ends.

I love that album. It's hard to influence BoC and make it sound good by which Pilotredsun accomplished here.

The women probably agreed when they saw that tiktok, but some are probably too lazy or don't wanna click that heart buton.

>talking to a woman on dating app rn
>ask what she does in her spare time
>"to be completely honest, get laid"
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1640827442738.jpg (1538x2048, 400.25K)