I wish i was cute so i could have a lot of slaves to do stuff for me like paint my nails and feed me grapes or...

i wish i was cute so i could have a lot of slaves to do stuff for me like paint my nails and feed me grapes or something >:(

Attached: 20220328_183809.jpg (1920x1080, 554.28K)

yep too bad you're ugly and have to actually be your own person

I should rewatch Lucky Star soon. Generally against notalgiafagging but fuck, it doesn't get comfier than that

oh to be an empress eating grapes ... but really... i understand. lately i have felt the same way.

well no I still have my husband to feed me grapes :3
ill rewatch too!!

one day we will have slaves to feed us grapes :D

>I still have my husband
then why are you being a whore on r9k
does he know you're fishing for orbiters? more embarrassingly, does he know how bad you are at it?

you have a husband
pls stop being so greedy

Attached: 7432.jpg (591x875, 67.9K)

he is next to me rn desu and yes he beats me because I dont gain enough orbiters like I have whip and burn marks now cuz im not successful enough...

I offered to share his butt with u :(

now, when we say orbiters you know that means simps right? not getting so fat you have things caught in your orbit, im guessing thats what you've been doing anyway though

u guys are creative with these fat insults desu I will become fatter for u user since u like fat gals :3

eh thanks for the offer but I am not into polystuff

Attached: 1008.jpg (2480x3508, 493.65K)

oki ceb i hope u feel better message me on discord when u feel sad

>message me on discord when u feel sad
I dont have the energy for that
otherwise pic related would happen I guess

Attached: Wakeupalready.jpg (720x625, 23.47K)

is ur husband the twink that looks always young?

ya he looks pretty young

yuno can i tel you about what happened today

Attached: 35Ieuyr.png (1075x750, 418.86K)

ew yuck you are a nigger. Cant wait to watch you hang for being a whore and a nigger.

Altright alright I dont care, need me a femanon to hornypost about loli hentai and other degenerate stuff

dont add me if you're a normalfag or collecting orbiters

Haipah#8826

Attached: 1648429772511.jpg (1158x1637, 267.45K)

>have a lot of slaves
>dont add me if you're a normalfag or collecting orbiters
Fucking retard