Enough of you pressured me to leak the miyoko logs, here they are

enough of you pressured me to leak the miyoko logs, here they are
she keeps the pure act up in her threads but she says this shit to older guys on discord, i'm glad she's in the ward. she needs genuine help. have fun with this i guess

Attached: 48234834.jpg (1170x2289, 484.12K)

i dont know what else to say with this image dump
its retarded and nobody here should give a shit about it but this is mainly for the archives if she comes back and starts playing innocent lol. shes a bpd whore and nobody here should trust her with your money or time

Attached: 854358.jpg (1170x1934, 741.58K)

who are you, who are these people, and why is a kid posting here. I hate you all.

>ur a pedo

So.. she admits to being underage? Is she finally banned from here??

nobody pressured you. youre cringe and this degenerate ezoomer discord drama is underage cringe

im a retard and miyoko is also a retard who posted here a lot and then posted her cutting so i called the cops on her and got her admitted to the psychward
people asked for the logs so im posting it here cause its tiring dming it to the people who added me

Attached: 848324984.jpg (1170x2312, 775.97K)

shes BEEN banned but she keeps coming back
here she admits it in this image, she managed to own a discord with almost 700 robots, /soc/ retards and disboard fags while being underage. i can only imagine how many guys shes played through all her accounts

Attached: 4823848.jpg (1170x2318, 679.33K)

Why are you telling us this shit like it's news? Any woman who posts her is without even a shadow of a doubt a mentally ill, opportunistic, cunning, manipulative whore, c'mon now that should go without saying.

God. Fucking. Damn. You are all so boring, nobody gives a shit, and no one was asking to see whatever the fuck this screenshot is supposed to mean. Fuck namefags, hope you all get involuntarily committed, fucking saged

Kek based wren exposing groomer FREAKS

are you also fat? I heard most the girls that post here are fat.

So I was right! She WAS born on june 2005, fucking bitch tried to gaslight me.

Wren and yuno are the only fat ones

>ezoomer
>e
All zoomers are e by definition, user. Thats why they treat discord clout so seriously lmao

I just left last thread for 20 minutes to pay some bills, what the hell happened.

But wait a fucking second... aren't YOU underage as well??? You and miyoko are labeled 'minors' on a server.. fucking HYPOCRITE!!!

just a minute ago wren was being nice ;.; why violence now!!!

ah, shame I guess. they seem like autistically active here and are fat lmao

it is retarded bullshit and i want to move on from being involved with this. thats why im posting it, itll get deleted soon most likely. pay no attention to it if youre not a pathetic nigger who spends their time caring about edrama
i simply find it funny that this whore got what was coming to her and is now in a hospital somewhere because she posted her cuts on r9k and trusted me with her address
i'm not overweight but i'm not anorexic either, a healthy average i'd say. i have been starving recently so i can fit in one of the skirts im getting soon (my hip measurements bring me to a size 16 for jeans and skirts, australian sizing, but i'm a size 6 in tops)

She's even younger, literally a 14 yr old complaining about a 16 yr old. I wish they'd leave already and stop shitting up the board

based schizo isabella loretta monke

stop polluting this board with egirl chats kys no one cares about you or the whore

Are they blackmailing the mods or something? What the fuck is going on with this fucking board and underage females...

Same faggot kys

Some other user said an Any Forums janny is in that discord, I don't know if it's true or not, but it'd make sense considering how Miyoko is able to come back time and time again.

yeah she gave me her birth year loool
yuno isnt even that fat imo, shes a bit chubby but shes pretty. by male standards i see what you mean but i find most girls pretty\
who r u and im only mean to attentionwhores that bait themselves to get validation from pedos and then cut themselves for Any Forums hate

the cozy thread she made is still up, it must have been serious...

if you are a minor, don't starve, you tard. don't develop an ED due to the internet. go outside and enjoy life wtf

KILL YOURSELF WHORE AND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DISCORD DRAMA

Attached: 8CE69113-4364-4CA4-9B10-BB6463CCADF7.png (500x302, 103.66K)

>he doesnt know how to escape the bans
well...
stop giving the thread attention, sage and move on if you dont give a shit. i barely care about it either i want to move on and talk about my bad music taste and i want to comfort anons

YOU ARE UNDERAGE, YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE. YOU WILL NEVER BE BIANCA.

wren is probably still in high school. you got class tomorrow don't you?

KYS WHORE
KYS WHORE
KYS WHORE
KYS WHORE
BTW KYS WHORE

i just got my trip today ;.; ... dont kill me.. im in reb's servr too with u ..

it seems very serious but miyo was exploiting so many ppl and she always tries to be innocent! i think wren is just delivering justice .... i feel like at some point miyoko had something like this coming to her ... but i wont take a side ;;

i barely go out and have no real life friends, desu im just perfecting my body for when i get married and live in a very rural place and starving involves that. but i guess being above 100lbs is fat to the guys here
love you too

you fucking retard if you dont want anything to do with this then literally just stop namefagging, delete 'wren' from the name option, oh but you want to build up a 'reputation' on a Any Forums board and go on discord and blahblahblah

Iris miyoko and empath post all the time and are skinny

based high energy chronic fatigue becky

ACTUAL RETARDED WOMAN

Attached: F77BC8D9-ABAC-4B42-B9A2-470DBC150D05.png (250x203, 59.24K)

>well...
That only works if you don't maintain a persona and post anonymously which Miyoko was not doing, her threads always had 100+ replies, and she signed each thread with her handle, if the mods find out you are ban evading they'll just ban every IP in your IP range so nobody can post.

Minors who go onto this board/ affiliated with this board think they can escape this shithole whenever they want to.

miyo is the one who idolizes bianca not me
nope
i will not KMS WHORE sorry!!
im not trying to come off as mean sorry im very autistic. reb cool person idk if ive met u directly but u seem very nice! i said who r u bc most of the namefags n tripfags that talk abt me hate me for some reason n its scary
im definitely much nicer in personal conversations but on here i kind of have to call people mean things because of the fags who are very rude

Keep posting logs, what did miyo say to you to incite this?

>starves herself because of some autists on the internet
who are you trying to impress, you are 15.

Being above 150 is fucking fat. Being less than that is sort of variable, depending on height. Also, yuno is fucking disgusting and no rational male thinks otherwise, except maybe for the 14 year olds who only care about big booba

I know absolutely nothing about miyo. I'm just worried about wren being so emotionally affected all of a sudden.
also underage people pls leave the board thank you