Take a shower for the first time in 3 days

>take a shower for the first time in 3 days
>get out of the shower after an hour of sitting there in the corner, cooming, and daydreaming
>turn the shower off, stand on the rug, all is well
>get an urge to sneeze
>satisfy this urge, only to feel movement in my uterus
>oh god oh fuck oh no oh my god
>its a fucking period clot
>the period clot lands on the rug before i can do anything
>i am inevitably doomed to have my family wonder why there is blood on the rug
>try to pick up clot with tissue, melts back into the rug, try again until the tiny little pieces are caught into the tissue
>throw it in the bin and cry after putting my clothes on and getting in bed
can any other fembots relate to this? what the fuck do i do? will vinegar and bleach work? im autistic i dont clean things ever and i had no idea this would happen ive only been spotting cause its near the end of my period

Attached: 7538457.jpg (564x564, 75.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1aQHLvAPgsl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol that is really disgusting why would you post that here

mtf hands posted this

ive posted my bloody pad on here before
and anons saved it and reposted it
i dont really care about period stuff honestly and its not like i go outside or do anything so im not being disgusting in front of others. i do need to change my sheets though its been like a month

ive never had a period clot fall out like that... i didnt think stuff like that is possible... i think you should just tell ur mother or something ... i think dishwashing detergent is good for this?

Attached: 1645089921718.jpg (885x1254, 463.35K)

Post miyoko logs.

Actually nasty desu

voca.ro/1aQHLvAPgsl4

it happens a lot when i cough or sneeze this is why i wear pads
i might use the detergent and cleaning spray i have in my room and then give results
shes in the ward and i want to forget about her desu i just hope shes safe
would be a bitch move to leak it after i called the cops on her
yeah

based isabella loretta jenkum

I believe you but stop making those whorish noises. Anyways clots are usually natural. Try to dab it up or pick it up, don't rub it further into the carpet; no scrubbing. Do you have any bleach/detergent pens?

STOP IT DONT COMPARE ME TO HER IM NOT AS DISGUSTING
like i have the toe thing going on as well but i keep it contained yknow?? i rip it off with my fingernails whenever it grows too deep in the skin and theres no fungus... thats the only other way we're comparable

sorry im autistic i sigh whenever i mean to say filler words because someone bullied me for using too many filler words lol
i poured bleach on it im waiting 10 minutes now

yeah wait and see if it bubbles up and then try to softly dab it away. you don't have to apologize they're kind of cute i guess

this will work hopefully
i stain a lot of things... i bought easter eggs yesterday and i slept with them and they melted on my sheets so now i need to clean that
i feel rlly disgusting desu i dont do much because i have chronic fatigue i went outside 2 days in a row so now ill be bedridden for the week. i dont know why they dont get worried about my heartrate my resting rate is 120 and it goes up to 160-170 when i stand
my legs hurt so so so so much and i only took 1,500 steps yesterday to get my blood test and go to the pharmacy.. i want to do retail therapy but my mind anxiety blocks me from even opening aliexpress because of traumatizing experiences from years ago when i was trapped with my schizo slob mother who showered once a month unironically

based retard. you sound cute. if the bleach doesnt work just throw the rug in the washer if it fits

Did you show your bf?

well you don't sound as bad off as your mother. your life does sound a bit miserable though. do you at least look out the window?

this bitch looks like she came straight out of the mid-2000s lmao

theyll wonder why its there but ill just say i like dropped something on it lol
idk i was having a happy day my cousin got me nuggets from doordash and stuff but now im very sad... reminds me how useless my body is i feel like im rotting from the inside but maybe its just the depression
maybe i need to get on prozac again
why would i do that hes normie and would think im disgusting

yeah i kind of had to get into a routine of brushing my teeth and washing my face... she never wanted me to. i have a rlly big window i like looking outside sometimes! im gonna live in a new house soon with a really good pc maybe that will motivate me to even sit up.. i spend most of my time laying down

I was reading an article on how to clean blood out of a carpet and it mentions that bleach would work in about 30 minutes, the longer you wait the better.
you will be fine, flesh demon OP

Yeah mix bleach and vinegar it basically gets anything out of fabric.

Attached: 1646884244741.jpg (1600x1200, 199.02K)

>heartrate my resting rate is 120 and it goes up to 160-170 when i stand
Bruh. You should probably get that checked out. I'm nearly 30 and overweight and my resting heart rate is near 60

robots being genuinely helpful? thank you so much you guys are the best
i genuinely cant ask this question anywhere else people will think im gross and horrible and not do anything else except laugh at me

Bro. Don't mix bleach and vinegar lol. It's a toxic mix

yeah i have severe anemia and the blood test results come back on wednesday, took iron pills since december and if they dont help im getting an infusion. i have way too much stuff on my plate. eye surgery scheduled, theyre gonna put a camera down my throat for my reflux, theyre gonna remove my toenail, etc.. then i have to get checked for dysautonomia/pots/mcas, a h. pylori check, and more. my body is just faulty

that's bleach and ammonia, produces toxic vapor not unlike mustard gas

Wren, if I request you to read something wholesome that I write, will you do it?

FUCK
I FORGOGT THIS
THANK YOU user IM ACTUALLY RETARDED I WAS TOO TIRED TO GET VINEGAR ANYWAYS BUT I FORGOT IT MAKES THE CHLORINE THING LOOOOOL
holy shit thank you i wasnt gonna do it because im back in bed already but oh my god i wouldve if i had more energy today

This guy is lying thats ammonia and bleach. Vinegar and bleach is perfectly fine and helps clean stuff. try it wren it'll really help you clean the blood out.

just consulted dr. google and apparently bleach and vinegar can also produce chlorine gas which is bad news bears

cool i learned something from idiots trying to kill OP

yes of course!
scary

Nah you're probably mistaking ammonia. Trust me bleach and vinegar is perfectly safe

weehhh google says smth different... if it doesnt work with just bleach maybe ill do vinegar after but not both at the same time!
if i died due to Any Forums that would be the saddest fucking death i cant let more retards take me out even if im a bigger retard than them