Have you ever been rejected by a Any Forums biological female?

Have you ever been rejected by a Any Forums biological female?

And why was the reason

Attached: animesher.com_manga-monochrome-rejection-740205.jpg (796x681, 136.56K)

no
Any Forums biological female confessed to me and ghosted me week after

I've been rejected plenty irl, but never by an e-girl. I don't talk to women from this place. I don't see what I stand to gain from interacting with psychology case studies and I'm not enough of a manipulative sociopath to use them for validation.

Attached: 1597471172760.png (320x510, 212.84K)

too strong of a personality
not sure what that means tho

she said i should find someone better :(

This is so fucking frustrating bitch I like you for a fucking reason because you're the woman I want
Why would they say this, it feels like im being gaslighted

She fucked me and then said we weren't compatible and she kicked me to the curb. I couldn't keep pace with her libido unfortunately, she wanted Chad.

>it feels like im being gaslighted
You are.

any girl using this site is looking for quick attention. stop giving it to them, they don't care about you.

>And why was the reason
afraid I would catch some cocklust and cheat
what a baka, wouldn't do that

Attached: 1534.jpg (352x389, 27.57K)

I was more interesting and attractive than a girls real life boyfriend to the point where they broke up and I was told to take care of her.

Then not even a day later he gained some sense, realized I was overseas and dicked her down and all of a sudden I feel like an idiot and I'm all sad about it.

Fuck you girl whos name I wont mention. I thought you were really something and we could have made a really interesting partnership. You could have chose the long fruitful route but instead you chose the easy comfortable route, and now you will suffer and I will achieve greatness. Jokes on you.

Attached: 4090b0f1466d40023c967bfa4bb29d57.gif (700x500, 156.99K)

she didnt reject me but I stopped having love feelings for a femanon i was talking with for 2 months and she showed me a sexy selfie but then I found she posted those in social media too

cant believe she was giving me a sad backstory just to be slut when a lot of people do far off worse than her

Attached: 20220324_181427.jpg (2000x1238, 356.67K)

She initiated the romantic stuff but eventually grew tired of me, I guess. Told me I deserve better and that she'd strive to be a good friend, you know, the usual. Except she started ghosting me.

Attached: 667676.png (1024x708, 937.17K)

god this has happened to me so often, have a strong connection with a Any Forums girl but it turns out she's a slut/onlyfans girl

Attached: 1647135886337.jpg (596x354, 54.36K)

>You deserve better
God this is the worst fucking lie by a woman I hate it I hate it so goddamn much

It's not a lie, shes saying shes a whore and wishes she wasnt.

>fembot 1: got bored of me
>fembot 2: bpd who got into the hating me phase
>fembot 3: couldn't handle te distance.
To be fair, I would have overachieved if I managed to date them for the long term, they were quite pretty, especially the 3rd one, although the 3rd one was also by far the most mentally ill one, even though she never acted out towards me. Most of what she described was to her family. It's a shame.

>wishes she wasnt.
Doubt

before I used Any Forums a random girl at my highschool namedropped it one time and I laughed at her and went home. this was in 2006.

I care about you user. I care about you so much.

No girlfriend, the only girl IRL near me who sometimes responds to me just uses me for validation. Probably won't ever meet me.

Let's care about each other, user. No homo.

hello fellow male. how are you

one of the more sane people on Any Forums, you got it right. nothing good comes of reaching out to mentally ill women from Any Forums, ever.

We either get a little homo and hold hands or Ill have to pass
Hello fellow moid

Attached: 5506C06C-1AB9-4B46-B99D-2BD9AF7793D8.jpg (455x491, 87.8K)

so brother do u have discord

Attached: wario_x_link_smoothmoves.jpg (770x917, 120.9K)

Become my friend, moid, and eventually break my heart just like every other Any Forums moid!

Attached: Lu4CqIW.gif (375x225, 128.68K)

>Any Forums
>biological female
You guys are so naive.

No, don't confess first to girls anons

I need me a femanon to hornypost about loli hentai and other degenerate stuff

dont add me if you're a normalfag or collecting orbiters

Haipah#8826

Attached: 95627353_p1 (1).jpg (1600x1600, 1.68M)