Why do I have to have such a stupid voice

Why do I have to have such a stupid voice.

Attached: sadge-600.png (600x600, 44.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/14wBzake1qoe
voca.ro/17xfo8bbQdUd
voca.ro/1eBLwKM8bGjU
voca.ro/156Knldz2hQj
voca.ro/19wAAVmJy3mx
voca.ro/1jsQ17OojXvH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

voca.ro/14wBzake1qoe

because you are a faggot, just get sick and your voice will go deeper and get cooler, and if that doesnt get you any bitches, just stop taking care of that and you will die!, both win escenario

can't i naturally make it sound deeper
i don't want to sound like a femboy

Post voice my niggerfaggot

Oh man that's so fucked up, you sound like some faggot youtuber who reviews marvel movies or something. Did you get kicked in the balls as a kid?

no, i just stay inside too much and play vidya
how old do i sound, i'm unironically an adult

voca.ro/17xfo8bbQdUd

Make your voice deeper you little faggot

you don't sound that bad. Ever try singing ?

Its not your voice, its your cadence and lilt. Try being more monotoned for a start

You sound over 18 but as if you're doing that voice on purpose to sound intentionally flamboyant, even though I know you aren't. I mean if you are really serious you could try voice training which is a proven method of changing your voice's pitch.

You wouldn't happen to be gay would you? Like even a little bit?

just don't talk in such a fucking happy go lucky tone, talk like you're dead inside and it might be better

voca.ro/1eBLwKM8bGjU

You don't sound like a femboy, you just sound very autistic.

voca.ro/156Knldz2hQj

Yep, you still sound autistic.

ur voice sounds like you got no muscles, hey atleast ur not me but ur problems also matters, but it's just a voice is not important nobody cares unless a few people u might incounter

You're stretching out the last syllable like a white girl from a sorority

Well, at least you have a gay voice when you're actually gay.
t. guy with faggot voice when straight

You sound too fucking cute I don't think I would be able take anything you say seriously I'm so sorry. I mean maybe you could find a girl with pedo tendencies to like you for your shota-esque voice but goddam did you get unlucky.

You sound like a really good person though I'll give you that. Like I feel safe hearing your voice.

Attached: 91FAAE4E-830A-48CB-BDAD-21B7B2EEA469.jpg (3000x4000, 1.4M)

i'm not gay though.

voca.ro/19wAAVmJy3mx

Attached: 1647302318751.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

Fuck, sorry bro didn't mean to insult you

Attached: 1643753913870.jpg (900x900, 64.12K)

it's all over for me

Attached: 1c6.jpg (515x600, 27.05K)

lifting helps in theory since it boosts testosterone, and testosterone thickens your vocal chords which in turn deepens your voice, or makes it more "manly"

if you ever felt like learning how to do a convincing girl voice to trick people online, you could do it easily. it's fun :3

go back to Any Forums you dork

There's a way to get your voice to be more manly you just have to do what voice actors do and train your voice with exercises and stuff. There's tons of guides on youtube and otherwise all you have to do is search "masculine voice training" or something along those lines. I believe in you user!

Attached: 7BE5382C-F55B-4B37-A7CB-78F7815564E4.jpg (4032x2268, 1.27M)

voca.ro/1jsQ17OojXvH

i want to practice with comfy kind user like you.