Why do whites chimp out so much?

Why do whites chimp out so much?

Attached: 1648510185621.webm (1280x604, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJNx95YmnrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the coleslaw is too spicy

>when she says she doesn't want to fuck blacks

Why are males such simps? These retards are just some random bystanders and come to the defense of some woman they will never know over a light push.

Attached: 1646543733884.jpg (616x497, 22.25K)

Lmao. All because he pushed the roastie. White men are absolutely pathetic simps who defend mlady for a sniff of her farts. This is why women love to choose white men as betabux and stepfathers to their children. Simping is innate in white males.

Kek, true. Pathetic. Probably went to jail and got a criminal record, all over some roast who never even fucked them. Fuck whiteknights.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T PUSH THE FEMALE THAT IN HER HUBRIS TRIED TO US HER FRAIL BODY AS A SHIELD
>I MUST KILL YOU KNOW
Normies, everyone!

This is why I hate men desu. I hate women too but I hate men just as much. And, yes, this is how a majority of men act.

kek is that hampton brandon

You can see from the very beginning of the videos it wasn't any of the guys who were involved in the altercation.

It was literally the bitcb in leggings who was provoking it and talked shit. She even tried to square up to the dude. Men will kill each other over pussy. There's nothing more pathetic than men lmao.

cumskin acting like niggers over m'lady no wonder they are going extinct

Men are worse than women.
They all need to be hanged.

Women will applaud and then say "men are the perpetrators of violence"

Dylan Klebold in the blue shirt doing the cabbage patch

Attached: hugo-castejon-dance.gif (220x123, 43.93K)

I get gayer every day. The gays hate women. They hate what women turn men into.

Are you suggesting men don't have personal agency and are at the mercy of women when it comes to their actions? Gee, maybe men shouldn't have rights then if they're so helpless.

Idk but goes to show you how low IQ and barbaric normgroids are. These are the people who of course boast about bullshit they were born with and at the same time worship niggers and pop science. They are the people who either tell you to kill yourself because you're ugly (i.e. rat yourself out the gene pool) or tell you gay shit like to self-improve just to have a laugh at you. Hard to take their word seriously when they chimp out in public and create drama all the time.

Because they do drugs

thats what happens after they eat this

Attached: wypipo sauce.jpg (600x600, 67.13K)

None of you should have rights. We should live in a strict authoritarian state. Women and men are savages and should be treated as such.

Becauz fak H skreet NIGAR

>chad gets the shit beaten out of him
cant stop watching this

LMAO HERE YOU GO BOYS. WAKE THE FUCK UP

youtu.be/GJNx95YmnrE

If you've ever been downtown on a Saturday night you'll know that normie mating and social rituals are literally no different from chimpanzee behavior.

Desperate horny men ooga booga beating their chests and showing off, women slutting it up with the alpha male while the betas hang around and take crumbs. It's a truly humbling sight when you realize most humans are barely different to apes.

>niggas need to go back to the old pen days and start jacking off
HEY! HE IS TALKING ABOUT US, Any Forums. PAC WAS A ROBOT.