/cut/ cutters general

Getting gains edition

>do you work out?

>does it help you with your robotdom?

>do you or do you plan to browse Any Forums?

Attached: tumblr_8096be54a1feb51cdbc01a85ade16800_5e8c46b9_540.jpg (540x540, 124.81K)

>do you work out?
yeah, pretty inconsistently though
no
dont plan to

Attached: 20220326_154019.jpg (640x835, 70.06K)

>do you work out?
I used to play sports while younger but now I just do some light training at home like squats etc. Or I try to but lack the motivation most days to even just get out of bed
idk
don't see much need personally

Attached: hoonifall.png (515x884, 553.56K)

>do you work out?
Not really, I do a hundred crunches and walk for two and a half hours each night to maintain some illusion of skinnyness though.
The walking's nice some times, but sometimes it allows me to ruminate too much.
I might one day, never thought I'd browse here.

>do you work out
yes, daily
>does it help you with your robotdom
no, it doesn't really help the bpd and dysthemia. the only thing keeping me going is my calendar and journal
>do you or do you plan to browse Any Forums
i wanted to ask them the other day about how to get a body similar to some of parkgee's hooni art, or canon astolfo because while my current workout routine is good, its not focused enough to get to goals. issue being mostly i think i'd probably get laughed off for those goals

Attached: 1645444508997.png (360x344, 85.9K)

it's Any Forums, half of them are twink chasers. You'd get more hornyposting than people making fun of you.

>>do you work out?
Tried few months of gym few years ago; not now
>>does it help you with your robotdom?
Never did
>>do you or do you plan to browse Any Forums?
No

>do you work out?
like once a week but only running

>does it help your robotdom?
idk

no

I think I have pretty similar goals as you. My biggest problem is being a bit underweight, quite hard to gain weight while depressed for me

Stop besting around the bush and open an artery.
Cutting is the gayest shit.

maybe, i don't know
half the same... i either eat too much or too little but i'm underweight and have more stomach fat than elsewhere and want to figure out how to actually move that and gain muscle in the places i want

What's the name of the cute boy in the OP?

Lee Hooni, from the webtoon Suicide Boy

Yeah, pretty hard to control the intake of food sometimes. Especially when not actively considering it. I have quite good fat distribution towards my thighs and stuff but it's pretty noticeable that I'm underweight when looking at my upper body. Been trying to gain some weight for a few months now but haven't gotten much progress. But if I do get to a good weight someday I'll probably aim for a more defined/toned stomach and such

i really wanna know how to flatten tummy, fill out hips and ass more, and just general toned body.

Wish I could give you advice on that. I know some manage to get bigger hips/ass with muscles/targeting those muscle groups. Not sure how effective that is tho

yeah, really i just need a more comprehensive workout plan and advice on it

I do lift regularly and feel fucking great. It helped me abandon self harming altogether and keep away from it. I can pull off a nice twink body right now but I'm gonna shoot higher so I'm bulking right now.

Attached: 254151270-256-k27073.jpg (256x400, 24.1K)

same here, but my depression was a godsend when I was trying to lose weight. I just threw away all my food and barely ever left my room, lost forty-five pounds.

Daily reminder to just be careful.

Attached: received_2149451048454951.jpg (2048x1536, 297.4K)

i went for a night run, though still can't shake constant nervous feeling when out at night

Attached: phoone.jpg (1227x1460, 109.06K)

hey everyone, glad to see we are back

>do you work out?
yes I try to at least twice a week
no, im still a fucking looser but I need to do something to stay in reality
no,i really don't think it will help too much