I'm black and am planning to move to Africa

I'm black and am planning to move to Africa.
Nothing to do with racism but this country is clearly fucked beyond repair, you fags can keep it. I plan on saving as much as possible and living in some mudhut. Have fun with whatever the fuck is happening currently.

Attached: negropepe.png (553x506, 68.23K)

Go ahead, nobody wants you here anyways.

Attached: 9.png (384x616, 286.5K)

Take me with you. I'm white. I'll colonize Africa and make you a wealthy slave owner with hot East African slave babes.

I know. Your country is about to be hit with a fucking shitstorm.

Don't need slaves but wouldn't mind an east african GF. You can come anyways.

It seems like you think Niggerland is going to be better off when shit hits the fan but what you fail to realize is that China is gonna fuck your shit up when the fog of war is thick enough.

honestly thats probably a brilliant move, the northern hemisphere will probably have an ice age

Why do you give a shit? Africa was always shitty so it will hardly matter. You want me gone either way.

>No you can't be owned by china. You need to be owned by the jews like meeeeeee

Attached: 1593401193613.jpg (785x731, 100.76K)

Africans hate amerinogs. Go to nairaland (African Any Forums) and tell them about your plan, see how they feel about it.

>Black man tries to go back to Africa
>Still gets hated

Attached: smith-speech.jpg (300x300, 49.05K)

Anarctica is melting and the northern hemisphere is freezing. Africa/South Africa/ Australia will be the new promised land for centuries

Ok professor Any Forums. Thanks for clarifying

If you think America hates blacks, you clearly don't know much Africans hate your nigger ass.

Attached: 1253532712911.jpg (545x434, 23.36K)

dont fall for the fud - why would Africans hate blacks? Especially the good, civil type of black.

We dont hate black americans idk why you guys try to push this off as something that has any validity

So what the fuck do you guys want? I can't stay here because I'm hated. I can't go to Africa because I'm hated. I'm flat out giving you what you guys want and it still isn't enough.

>Africans hate your nigger ass
Typical 4xhan queer making shit up agian

Go, black man, rebuild your people.

Incels here are just doing thier typical scapegoating. God forbid they deal with their extremely low self esteem instead

I gave you a website you can go to right now and ask your brothers back home what they think about Basketball Americans. Go do it and post results.

So what do you want? Do you want me to stay in America or go back to Africa? Or is it just demoralization

Attached: 2e84cf0b-8ddd-4d45-9e9c-07276672241f.jpg (2000x3000, 490.56K)

What sub-Saharan African country is less fucked than the US? Genuinely curious.

I want you to go. However, I also feel some small bond with anyone else stuck on this shithole board which is why I gave you a warning in case you're expecting to be welcomed back like it's some kind of family reunion.

A western black, stepping into Afirca?
You will be hacked to death, you idiot; they hate you

please dont leave, i want you to stay here

Thats pretty rad user. Are you gonna post with us still or you gonna try to start a nice african family?