I've made dozens of threads on 4channel crying out for help or some sort of guidance but so far I've recieved no...

I've made dozens of threads on 4channel crying out for help or some sort of guidance but so far I've recieved no insights. I've browsed many reddit and quora threads, and none offer any help

it really feels like I am utterly alone in this world, and there is nothing to do but try to gather the courage to kms.

Attached: 1643638247707.jpg (976x850, 87.5K)

God I wish I was entirely alone. A good redpill is no one cares about the bullshit emotions of anyone else. Everything is made about them because someone can only see the world through their own senses

sounds stupid, but the insight can only come from in yourself. nobody in the world can change your life except for you.

I kind of know exactly what ruined my life so I don't seek guidance anymore but anons should be careful life is basically information warfare and you can easily die before you live.

I routinely seek out threads like this and do my best to help but the advice is almost always a surgical strike directly to your precious fucking ego.

Are you a bad enough dude to ask for my help?

Attached: 1645580385304.gif (500x280, 1.79M)

OK I'll bite, what do you want to talk about?

Attached: 1648506832078.gif (540x280, 970.38K)

Sometimes the answer is that in some ways your life is just not going to be good. And you have to find a way to do without certain things. Just DO WITHOUT them, without even having sustainable copes to fill the void.

Avatar-fagging a bannable offense.

Nigga, what?
How am I avatar-fagging?

I dont have anything to do later on tonight and would talk with you but not on r9k

Maybe discord or IG

Im older than the average person here and like to think I could give good advice idk

Attached: AEED475D-C94D-4086-B441-C70830E96CD8.gif (440x438, 1.92M)

I once asked a novice programming question on StackOverflow and was just told it was a bad question and thread was instantly closed still have no idea how to inspect that element i was having trouble with lol.

>I've made dozens of threads on 4channel crying out for help or some sort of guidance but so far I've recieved no insights
>it really feels like I am utterly alone in this world, and there is nothing to do but try to gather the courage to kms
ill drink to that bro, we share our pain in solidarity. Feels nice to have people like us around to know were not the only one. Imagine being like yourself back in the 80's or 90's where you just had to swallow your sadness and just die alone of old age

Attached: 1645834997528.jpg (971x946, 172.91K)

that's the way things are these days unfortunately. you can try /adv/ but even then i find its mostly just for relationshit. You have our attention now though.

>t. bpd that never has remotely good advice

>automatic negative assumption that you cant argue with because you'll get hit with another automatic negative assumption

I give up, you're right im whatever terrible thing you want to think I am. Now you dont have to listen to anything I say. Isnt that convenient?

You need introspection. Start taking notes on stuff. You need to develop your own thoughts, inheriting them from others is fine but without proper introspection it's like revving a car in neutral and expecting to go somewhere.

unless you live out in the wilderness 3/4 of your life is decided by others.
if you do live out in the wilderness 1/2 of your life is decided by others.

i don't make the world about just myself. all though i can only see the world through my own senses my mind through logic allows me to know and understand others. only logic is objective to bad few use it.

You should try volunteering. It'll get you out and around other people.

I work from home. Hate my job. All my friends live in other cities. Same struggle here, man.

Attached: anethesia.jpg (960x749, 42.15K)

Because you are alone, the only insight you will find on any site where people aren't getting paid to do you justice are just anecdotal experiences that they themselves can understand.

There are no saviors towards the endeavors you face however, it's up to you to accumulate their biased and curated information to seek and understand that answer in the first place.

Why was i the only one you replied to retard