Why are men attracted to socioapathy in women?

Why are men attracted to socioapathy in women?

Attached: Screenshot_20220328-235359~2.png (720x873, 415.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psypost.org/2020/06/men-are-drawn-to-borderline-personality-traits-in-physically-attractive-women-study-finds-56961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is my honest theory. Men go their entire life not receiving any attention so the girl that showers him with attention, is possessive, that is the one he is attracted too.

Don't know. But something about a borderline psycho bitch turns me on.

which traits tho
borderline can worship u one second then demonize u the other

>men are drawn to toxic women as long as they're hot
This is really the insight modern journalism is capable of, huh?

I don't believe it. If you took two women who were physically identical, but gave one of them a BPD personality and the other a trad waifu personality, men would overwhelmingly choose the latter.

Women, OTOH, if presented with two physically identical men, one of whom routinely committed acts of violence against both men and women and one of whom was a Quaker pacifist, would overwhelmingly choose the former.

>All men just want abusestacy
Many such cases!

>men are attracted to ____ attractive women, study finds
And water is wet

BPD people are more fun, especially the women. They're assertive and vulnerable in ways that boring normie faggots aren't.

I'm not. If you start tweaking on me over some dumb bullshit then I say fuck outta here lmao simple as

I fell for one thinking she was a terrified deer in the lights. Turns out she was an abuser.

No, that article is wrong and I didn't even read it.

Uh no. Men love bitches. Men would rather donate their salary to a Stacy cunt twitch whore than love a 5/10 nice girl.

Every woman I know who acts like a snotty bitch towards men gets treated like a princess by them. Every bitchy cunty woman I know is rocking a 5+ carat diamond and has her guy begging at her feet.

Meanwhile every nice girl humble woman I know who tries her hardest to make her man happy gets walked all over, taken advantage of and treated like garbage.

Attached: 71fQKP80K+L.jpg (1024x1590, 132.46K)

Im not. Unless I can beat her to death. then it's attractive. Lying psychopathic women deserve to be shot

The headline is a deliberate abuse of grammar, so much so that it effectively becomes a lie.

>Men viewed physically attractive women who were high in borderline personality traits to be more appealing than women who were less physically attractive and low in borderline personality traits.

psypost.org/2020/06/men-are-drawn-to-borderline-personality-traits-in-physically-attractive-women-study-finds-56961

The headline says that men are attracted to the borderline personality traits, and that's not what the study says. The study says that men are attracted to physically attractive women and don't care about their personalities, which is a dramatically different statement.

I hate fucking liars.

Why can't incels admit that women aren't attracted to dark triad Chad because he's dark triad, but simply because he's Chad?

Plenty of incels are assholes and dark triad too, you get no bitches cuz you're ugly though.

>Men would rather date a 8/10 cunt than a 5/10 nice girl
Yes we already knew this

>Men love bitches. Men would rather donate their salary to a Stacy cunt twitch whore than love a 5/10 nice girl.

If the man would choose the nice girl if she was also a Stacy, then men do not "love bitches".

To make your shitty and dishonest comparison work, EVEN YOU have to make the nice girl a 5.

ur describing a narcissist / dry wojak relationship dynamic, so basically broken people
that's not the norm

I'm pretty sure men would let women get away with stabbing them if they're hot enough.

>The study says that men are attracted to physically attractive women and don't care about their personalities
Yeah. Women can be child abusers and murderers but men will still simp and marry them as long as they're attractive. Men are disgusting.

Attached: 1648417864744.png (720x1186, 475.49K)

The study is also complete bullshit because it used text descriptions and not photos.

All that proves is that when you *in a written question* ask women if they like guys with nice personalities more than guys who are really good looking, women will give you self-serving virtue-signaling lies as their answers.

stop focusing on the extremes

Sociopathic Stacies are far more attractive to men than nice girl Stacies. 'Men like nice girls' is the biggest lie and meme ever.

I never read this but saw it quoted on fds. I do have a relationship and tried some things from it like being more assertive, saying 'no' to his requests sometimes and not always obeying like a puppy, valuing my time more, etc. and my bf honestly never treated me better than he does right now.

>Women can be child abusers and murderers but men will still simp and marry them as long as they're attractive.

If presented with a choice between AbuseStacy and someone who weighs more than me, I too choose AbuseStacy. Or even MurderStacy...I just won't turn my back on her.

I don't think fat girls understand exactly how bad "you climbing on top of me when you weigh more than me" is, on the scale of human badness, from my perspective. It's worse than pretty much everything.