No one will ever love me no one has even come close to loving me

no one will ever love me no one has even come close to loving me

Attached: 43.png (119x115, 19.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/uq1kig.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, that happens a lot these days, sorry bro.

dont be foolish, its a meme invented by women to guilt trip u for not feeling it

(dubs)
maybe
what video games do you play desu

Attached: 819.png (1600x900, 1.73M)

you'll never know one way or another whether anyone has, so why do you care? you should focus on things you know and can do and get your head out of your ass

the world stinks and is a shitty place when you're stuck with your head up your ass

Attached: PTSD.png (641x500, 9.43K)

i need you please love me

wait no can you love me instead please?

yeah.... it hurts being alive, doesnt it

Attached: asian worst one.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

I love you so much you can be part of my harem.

ok that's it im gonna go fucking postal

love, sex and intimacy is for chads and normies. god likes some people more than others. isnt that great?

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

>no reply
I guess thats a rejection
>these webms
very painfull
here is another one
>files.catbox.moe/uq1kig.webm

Attached: 623.png (256x256, 56.93K)

I miss pre 2015 r9k when there were still robots/incels here. All the incel sites are dead now, there's no website for old robots any more.

There used to be wizchan...

I mean wizchan went down the shitter even before 2015 after the retarded purity spiral insisting everyone has to larp as coping asexuals.

You don't know that, and even if it was true, it doesn't have to matter. It's not hard to love someone, we all want to love and be loved. You must accept everyone has problems and that others deserve the respect you crave. Then you will maybe find someone else who returns in kind.

I mean the last year and I have R9K is gone downhill exponentially. It was actually semilurkable A few months ago. But now it's absolutely shill infested. Something big must be going on behind the scenes; because there isn't even an election going on right now.

>But now it's absolutely shill infested.
How so?

Not true fuck your cope platitudes. Love is purely subjective like all emotions. And technically an illusion like everything else. The universe is deterministic we have no control.

You're retarded or a shill please die.