Disappeared for two weeks now from everyone I know

>disappeared for two weeks now from everyone I know
>no one has reached out, even though they have my number

Wow. So now I know if I killed myself no one would ever find out. They don't care enough to even text me.

Attached: 1646363048648.png (630x930, 234.21K)

So you did that why? To have a reason to kill yourself? You should end it for real the

family members don't even call me or talk to me
i haven't got a call in 2 years.

Attached: 5567843298743.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

user, I tried this for three years.
Nothing good comes from it. The friends you lose now, you will never be able to get back.

Then get friend who like initating conversation you stupid fuck. Or take the initative yourself to contact them.

>uninstall whatsapp for 1 week
>nothing changes in my life

i do not talk with other people anyways, neither in whatsapp.

Super Saiyan Bump

No one cares about anyone. We just keep in contact with other people because they might do good for us, that has always been human nature we only care for ourselves

Attached: me.jpg (613x752, 32.35K)

ive ghosted people that i would hang out with daily. we did alot until one week it just kinda stopped. turned into a few weeks, got awkward, then a few months, then nothing. the people i confided in and cared for were no longer in my life within a month because they were simply not my cup of tea. Had nothing to do with me, I know because they continuously hit me up to hangout, and I always made up some bullshit excuse.
I'm now 20 with no friends, no gf, but I know things could be way worse. i mean i could be in the favelas or africa, but im not. im here on r9k about to light up a bowl and enjoy being lonely. enjoy not having anyone to speak to about my feelings, or friends to hang out with. someday, but not today. and thats A OK user. nothing wrong with that.

Attached: newFile.jpg (1200x900, 105.17K)

I was going through an especially bad time in January 2021 and one day just deleted all of my social media without making any kind of post about it.
Still waiting for somebody, literally anybody, to try calling or texting my phone to check if I'm OK.

bumo for this gem

Does this really not fill you with an unbridled sense of freedom? You have no true obligations to them nor do they see themselves as having obligations to you. Take advantage of that.

The pandemic blackpilled me.
None of the "friends" I made in uni ever looked me up, I could be dead and nobody would give a shit.

Then find some better friends or try to improve your relationships with the ones you already have.

you obviously haven't tried being a woman.
Whores have a monopoly on attention but won't admit it. Wish they'd all drop dead

Ascended super saiyan bump

> didn't contact anyone for two weeks
> expects them to contact him
bro maybe every one of your friends is sitting there thinking the same thing

turn off that part of your brain and go get wasted with your bros. the comraderie is intoxicating and just as natural as that cynical thought you have. embrace nature and feel joy. allies equal security and happiness

everyone has lots of friends, while we have nobody. Your little fallacy doesn't work.

Ok? If they don't care then you have zero reason to care. You aren't some tragic person because no one cares about you. Newsflash pal that's most men. so how about you suck it up and go do whatever you want.

Personally I'm too awkward to check up on ppl that just disappear, I don't wanna seem like I care too much

Attached: lol.gif (466x498, 949.71K)

Plus I just assume they do not want to talk and letting them know I wanna know if it's true or not would be bad and if it's a woman, simp-like