Air Force fags, chime in...

Air Force fags, chime in. For years I've heard "pick the Air Force answer" when airmen are talking about answering tests questions. I've heard that for so long.
What the fuck does it even mean? No, seriously - break that statement down. Give examples, if possible. Shit like "if you just pick the Air Force answer, you'll ace it". What does that actually, really mean?

Attached: 6235645654.png (3840x2160, 21.83K)

I shudder at the thought of a ssgt that browses r9k being responsible for troops. Do not promote

bruh there are exams in tech school..

i was gonna join the USAF after high school, i went to a recruiter. but senpai said no

Wtf gay little tech schooler? Give me a 341. And what career field requires no knowledge or critical thinking beyond giving the air force answer?

>the air force answer?
Can you explain what that even means?

Why don't you ask the people telling you this? I never heard those words during tech school

You fuckers have never served a fucking day. An accurate example would be:
Q. What equation best results in "4"?
a. 2+2
b. 4x1
c.16/4
d. 8-4
e. 1+1+2
THAT'S how exams go. No matter how long the question is, no matter how long each answer is, there are multiple solutions and they ALL are acceptable, but "one is the most accurate". When you're sitting there looking at all the options and you know ALL of them could be it, "durrr just pick the air force answer" doesn't mean a damn thing.

>Q. What equation best results in "4"?
>a. 2+2
>b. 4x1
>c.16/4
>d. 8-4
>e. 1+1+2
>No matter how long the question is, no matter how long each answer is, there are multiple solutions and they ALL are acceptable, but "one is the most accurate"
depends on the context

Use PEMDAS for the right answer retard

Did 4yrs, finished my bachelor's, started my masters, got out and got a 90k/yr ktr gig doing the same thing I did in the AF

Really fucking glad I didn't join any other branch. I spent 2/3rds of my day doing schoolwork and no one cared because I killed it at my job. Went to the gym for an hour at lunch and then ate lunch for another hour back at the office while I went through mandarin flashcards on my phone in one of the breakroom massage chairs

Lmao I'm an E6 in the 82nd. My joes don't know that I'm a shitlord but they're all racist because of me

It means pick "A" as in "Air force"

i am a coder that works for a company that is contracted by the air force. if you're in the AF you might be using software i helped build
does that count?

>Q. What equation best results in "4"?
is it B?

Are you retarded? It means give the generic, corporate answer. So if they ask you why are you proud to wear the uniform, the "Air Force answer" is probably going to be something about integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do, etc. instead of just saying "ummmm idk lol college :)"

It means pick what you think thr Air Force wants to hear. Come on, if you scored high enough on the ASVAB to make it in, you can figure that out.

Anyway ask your supervisor, and give me three EPR bullets by COB today.

No. You're retarded if you really think this. I tested up to my 7-lvl and E6 and there were never any questions that were like this. You're failing to understand the questions, which means the test is doing a good job by keeping you out.

bros how can I make BTZ while not doing anything

also bros I so badly want to ask out this SrA at work... she's really nice to me and she volunteers and I think she's so so pretty... I'm afraid of, at the very least, dropping my spaghetti and having to see these people and be reminded of my amorous failures every time I go to work, and at work, getting reported for asking her out at the work place. but I know another airman who asked out another girl here and it worked out, idk how he did it though

Suck up to the sq leadership and lead volunteer events

This was meant for
With a side of original comment blox

Its just a trick to see how stupid you are. The Air Force seldom accepts dumbasses (at least not knowingly), so if you choose "The Air Force answer" you're demonstrating your aptitude for idiocy.

t. AF vet.