Bros, "girls will come to you when you stop looking" is kind of proving to be true for me

Bros, "girls will come to you when you stop looking" is kind of proving to be true for me.

I'm going to turn 30 in a couple of months, and I finally came to terms with the fact that I'm going to be alone forever. So I resolved to do all the things in life I should have done in my 20s, but didn't because I was holding out for a gf to be there with me.

I, for example, bought a motorcycle, and am going to travel the countryside to just look at and appreciate the natural vistas and old architecture. This is something I've wanted to do, with a qt gf, since high school. Now I'm going by myself, and in talking about it with colleagues around the office a bunch of women who barely ever spoke to me before are all of a sudden making jokes about coming with me, and which one of them am I going to take.

I also started taking a clay sculpting class, because I always had an interest in making clay pots and vases and I figured that would be a fun hobby for me and a hypothetical gf to do. Twice now I've had women tell me that their birthdays are coming up and they would love a handmade flower pot from me. And there are more and more examples of stuff like this

If I'm supposed to be happy about this, I'm not. I'm pretty fucking bitter. It feels like I'm being set up for a prank, like back in school. And even if they're just being friendly, which is much more probable, it's still new, they've never been like this before the last few months. What's going on? How to proceed?

Attached: gay citizen.jpg (1280x720, 54.51K)

>a bunch of women who barely ever spoke to me before are all of a sudden making jokes about coming with me, and which one of them am I going to take.
free trip for them.
>Twice now I've had women tell me that their birthdays are coming up and they would love a handmade flower pot from me.
free pot too.
kind of sounds like free shit is there motivation

>user starts to do interesting things
>Women start to find user interesting
It's not rocket science

Big doubt this is a prank. They could just be complimenting your skills in the class, they could just being friendly.

No harm in trying more small talk with them and trying to develop a friendship. If they are flirting, go for it, but don't assume it cause if they aren't interested it will make going to these classes really awkward.

Motorbikes are cool I guess, I bought pic related mostly because I hated driving a car. Having fun

Attached: trk502x_My2020_white2.jpg (1400x830, 176.71K)

>user starts doing shit he likes
>foids can only think of ways to milk his efforts for their benefit
this is what is upsetting u

>Man starts doing what he likes
>is happy
>wonders why women want to be around a happy man doing what he likes

You havent even opened the candy bar all the way. Start dating one of them and then watch with wonder as she actively prevents you from doing what made you happy and attracted her in the first place.

Amazing creatures women are

>I also started taking a clay sculpting class, because I always had an interest in making clay pots and vases and I figured that would be a fun hobby for me and a hypothetical gf to do.
Yep, that's why you're doing it.

>Start dating one of them and then watch with wonder as she actively prevents you from doing what made you happy and attracted her in the first place.
Holy shit. This user knows.

Yeah, I'm hesitant about this sudden attention but also enjoying it. I'm gonna take advantage of the situation to make some female friends and feel more comfortable around women in general

Yeah, kind of. I wanted to build a life with someone. Nobody fucking showed up and wanted to build something with me no matter what I did. Now that I started building by myself they're suddenly coming out of nowhere.

Yes, user. I've always had a thing for clay pots. I wanna have a house and yard full of clay pottery.

Attached: claypots.jpg (879x560, 145.2K)

Is your name by any chance Harry?

No, Peter.

glad to hear youre finally findind happiness in life even when alone. keep doing new shit and remember that while its nice you are more comfortable with women you wor with, theyre not all coming onto you. this seems obvious but some people when neglected by the opposite se all their lives finally get a little attention, they mistake that for interest. have fun user!

The wall cometh, they want a simp to do shit for them.

>Bros, "girls will come to you when you stop looking" is kind of proving to be true for me.
No, you just happened to have given up at around the age they realize they can't alphafucks forever and need to start looking for betabucks.

I do interesting things too, but they aren't interesting for women. Nobody wants to talk about military tactics or even just football tactics.

Am I the only one who notices that OP hasn't fucked any of these women yet?

Dude, I have *always* had women say vaguely encouraging shit like that to me, and then turn around and bail as soon as I ask them out.

Fuck some of them and then get back to us about how everything has finally changed.

>they like my pots so they must want my dick
Fatal flaw, robro. You should know by now the lonely mind extrapolates all female attention as romantic. I would not drag some random roastie on a once-in-a-lifetime road trip either.

>Dude, I have *always* had women say vaguely encouraging shit like that to me

But I haven't though. This is all completely new.

Lmao, no, I am not going to take them anywhere with me. I'm gonna do it alone, I'm already decided on that, this was something to do while young and carefree there's nothing romantic about two decrepit 30 year olds traveling.

You have to be an interesting person before you attract a woman, not after, user. We don't work the way you do. You have to seem independent and capable on your own, you can't rely on us to do those things, you enchant us with those things once you are either doing them or at least show the ambition to do them on your own without us.

And before you tards shit on me know I'm better than 90% of them because I'm telling you the truth at the expense of my own ego. Your time is better spent annoying the bitches who say "just be yourself and act like a simp"

>motorcycle
>pottery
>interesting
retard.
t. have done pottery in my free time for years