Neet

>neet
>don't enjoy games and anime anymore and don't know what to do all day
>student/wagie
>enjoy games and anime a lot
>live with anxiety
there's just no right way to live if you're not a normalfag

Attached: 26cb8d256656097e1c9031318a274d2098a3ef7e_hq.jpg (908x862, 45.72K)

>neet
>don't enjoy games and anime anymore and don't know what to do all day
>live with anxiety

Attached: 1647846684454.jpg (600x600, 62.73K)

But I couldn't play games/anime because I was too exhausted from school or work.

>neet
>live with anxiety
why? nobody is pressuring you to do anything, no need to interact with anyone

Perhaps playing video games with friends will make games fun again?

I'm afraid that in a decade, the uncontrollable part of my mind is going to freak out over all the lost opportunities and place me in a perpetual state of panic and depression until I expire

>wagie (no college)
>23 years old
>want to go to college but lack motivation and attention span
>have no friends
>don't enjoy games as much and watch anime occasionally
>live with depression
>live with anxiety of all the time that's gone by
>still a kissless virgin
>only get affection from troons and grooms

i'm done for, bros.

Attached: 1648400499700.jpg (240x240, 10.34K)

>friends
what are those?

nta but yes that is indeed a possible outcome

Well, that's what you get for being a neet. When you are doing things with your life, you will have stuff to stress over, fulfilling those goals diminishes the stress. Now, you're not doing anything, and your body doesn't know what to do with the stress. You're just stressing aimlessly. Because your mind knows you're supposed to direct your energy somewhere.

Nevermind can't read.

There could be other reasons why you don't enjoy those things as a NEET anymore. Do you have shit sleep/diet? Are you really out of shape and don't work on your body? I'm kinda in the same boat but still like NEETing I just believe my lack of motivation and enjoyment for the things I like to do is caused by other factors like those and not just NEETing itself. Try to find something productive to do other than being on your pc 24/7 and it might relight that spark for the things you used to like.

Attached: 1645562820438.png (796x597, 279.76K)

Maybe I can show you user.
What games do you play?

im tired of seeing tomoko

go back then rofl

Sounds like normalfaggot problems. As a NEET you should already know nothing is worth your time or effort

This is how I feel
I also worry that by the time I get it together, I'll be too old to enjoy life
at the same time I'm too much of an autist to even leave the house, so I'm stuck on this path

We can't all be happy living the perpetual manchild lifestyle of watching cartoons and eats cereal all the time.

Tomoko is tired of seeing you

Attached: 9egd78vsbdlz.jpg (800x579, 40.64K)

Do real human activities like learn guitar, paint, read Greek philosophy books and work your way up from there, take up photography, start gardening, journal your thoughts and daily activities, get in great cardio shape possibly to run a race, build a tree house, volunteer, go bird watching, pick up trash at your local park or forest or beach, start collecting something like comics, start a video content channel on Rumble, learn to be a good cook, explore thrift stores for valuables you can sell or just enjoy, make it a point to meet all your neighbors and encourage small talk.

tomok infected my mind. i'm forced to love her

Attached: tomooooooo.jpg (288x307, 12.95K)