Reminder that if this 14 year old can kill herself so easily, you can too

Reminder that if this 14 year old can kill herself so easily, you can too.

twitter.com/NickyyNiicolee/status/1508244309417639939?t=gwTr7kA27dp8ZhGQB4teXA&s=19

Attached: 1648499463715.jpg (369x643, 32.01K)

you think it's necessary to remind people that they can easily kill themselves with a gun?
i guess your IQ is even lower than this girl's
utterly shit and useless thread

You'd be surprised how many people on here deny how easy it is.

She did it so remarkably fast too, it's like she had a butterfly effect moment where she saw how unbelievably shit her life became after pulling that trigger

Attached: 1646359529860.png (1029x940, 992.4K)

Those people don't actually want to kill themselves

She looked into the future like That's So Raven

Black parenting at it's finest. Literally letting 11 year olds play with guns. Tragic. Can't imagine what it must be like being autistic and black and having to grow up with parents like this. Must be torment.

wait I don't get it she pulls the trigger while it's to his head on purpose? And then acts shocked when it actually shoots and then without assessing the situation or saying anything or checking if he is alive she just decides to shoot herself? All of that in the span of 5 seconds? Is this video real? There are no blood splatters and it's just so weird

When people say they want to kill themselves, it's a cry out for someone to care about them. Nobody wants to kill themselves, why would you? It's an escape method for tragedy, loneliness and circumstance.

Attached: 1647302318751.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

>no blood splatters
nigga thinks he's playing counter strike

Look at that fucking magazine.
Remember kids, if you get shot and you're still standing, charge your shooter and let your last act be slamming their head into the ground. Maybe you'll even get lucky and they'll be able to close you back up.

her reaction to the first gunshot makes this seem very real

Lol monkey people.

Watched this 10 times and deciphered everything the parents were yelling about and "ambulance" or "police" were never mentioned.

Kek

she didn't kill herself on purpose, the gun misfired again. the triggers on those things have no resistance

2 less niggers. based.

WHERE DA AMBERLAMPS AT!!!???

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 11.33K)

Stunning how easily lives can go wrong and end. Just got struck with a reminder of my own mortality.
Within 20 seconds from living to 84 and having a very pleasant life to violence, terror, and death. The future changed that quick. It could happen to you if a car veers off its course. How horrible.

It looks like the first one was an accident, but the second one was intentional to me.

Were they gang members ?

if you are retarded. Who the fuck holds a gun pointed at other people and even resting your finger on the trigger...

yes I agree with that but how did she even decide to kill herself in that moment? wouldn't you be paralysed by the shock, it's so morbid how she simply decided to shoot herself in the head before even fully realising what had happened, she went from absolute horror to calmly picking up the gun and shooting herself like it was the way to go, I just can't believe how this just all happened on camera like I'm just so creeped out by this video. Everyone is talking about gun safety and not playing with guns and that's obvious but I just want to know what the hell was the thought process going through that girl's mind she went from goofing around to killing herself in 3 seconds like what are the chemicals in her brain that made her do this, do you see what I am saying?

I once thought I'd killed someone in a traffic accident that was completely my fault (by a miracle he turned out unharmed) and one of the first things that went through my head as I was running over to him was about how I could kill myself as quickly as possible. Jump in front of traffic, call an ambulance and then jump in front of that? I was fully determined but obviously had to check on him first.
The feeling was a mixture of guilt and more egoistically that my own life would be nothing but an ordeal from now on.
Probably would've done the same in her situation with no chance of the guy being fine.

Lmao what stupid fucking monkeys, pure catharsis

yes.
it always is, why do you think they had a gun? any nigger that has a gun is most likely in some gang or criminal.

Attached: 1648500831945.png (734x500, 329.77K)

I bet five bucks that the parents wanted to hide their drop-in auto sears first.

>drum mag
lol

It's a bunch of gang banging niggers, what'd you expect?

>wait I don't get it she pulls the trigger while it's to his head on purpose? And then acts shocked when it actually shoots
maybe her brother let her hold it and she thought it wasn't loaded or that it was a toy or something

>and then without assessing the situation or saying anything or checking if he is alive she just decides to shoot herself?
bro its a 14 year old kid wtf do you mean ""assessing"" the situation. She clearly started panicking the moment her brother stopped moving. Her kid brain probably just would do anything in that moment to get out of the situation.

>I CANT BREATHE
HOLY KEK

Attached: 200.gif (200x200, 1017.83K)

Their end game is to destroy the united states.

Attached: 1647054739259.jpg (1125x1393, 198.52K)

I'm willing to bet she panicked and pulled the trigger on accident by trying to pick the gun back up lmao

The hardest thing to see in this video is 12%battery life

That girls a hero, by putting a bullet in his brain and hers she probably saved 8 people from getting shot.

Wtf is up with these young ass Girls looking like this

Attached: 6A7F9444-5B99-44EB-BE0C-C74FC704A45A.jpg (1242x1829, 1.01M)

they are black so probably

Eh its not that bad

Attached: 0B5C7297-2A40-4F00-886C-C6088A3CB25E.jpg (500x500, 91.18K)

damn I have never been in that situation but I guess it must be a very horrible feeling it's just that humans are designed to fight for survival and suicide is inherently against our natural instinct so when we try to kill ourselves it is that something is happening in our brain

that's her cousin and usually when you panick you don't kill yourself, because you're too busy panicking and processing what happened, it would have made sense if she had killed herself later but she did it right away with no hesitation, wtf am I the only one who finds this completely fucked? I just don't understand how this girl's life just ended she decided to get out of the situation so fast by dying

>usually when you panick you don't kill yourself
many people kill themselves in a state of panic, wdym? you cant be like "oh no bro she should have waited longer if it was because she was panicing" what are you even basing that off of?

also its not jus panic,
its panic + fear of the consequences + being a dumb kid with the knowledge that you can shoot yourself to get out of the situation + not fully graphing the concept of death, so not fully appreciating the consequences of such an action

do you think it was the right call to shoot herself too?
Think about it, she would have gotten beaten, yelled at, probably sent to prison. She would be traumatized by the event for probably her whole life and it would be hard to escape people knowing what she did. Her life pretty much was over.

Young Black girls start to look like women from like 11, this is common knowledge

Is that there boy Spotemgottem?

On your knees, bucko Someone shoulda broke you a long long time ago I have nary met a buck I cant chuck with this here long and mighty dingus I tell ye back in 64 I met a real mean one He had big air stealing nostrils monstrous boot lips muscles that rippled under his alabaster skin so itd look like a nest a snakes as hed be twisting here and yonder Twas an older gentleman the owner dye ken that had hired me to break this particular buck Was some half dozen breakers what had tried and failed I tracked this this big assed baboon by fallerin the sounds of his impressive proud buttocks, clapping as he capered to and fro on yon gentlemans land There he be, proud as a damn peacock white slaves body framed by yon settin sun just begging to be broke I approached from the east formerly westerly way Took him unawares as he were sat alone out front a shack mending a loincloth or some such Knocking him to his glistening buttocks produced a thundrus CLAP and I mounted from the front I tell ye boy but that buck began to FIGHT This unbroken proud anglo was ornery I tell ye but I aint neer been denied dya ken it I had my cock out in an instant as he scrambled onto his white belly and began ta wrigglin this way and that And bucko did he began to wail As loud as prairie lightning he were This buck could tell the breaking was coming and I tell ye he did BUCk This obstinate cur could turn on a dime and give ye some change I tell ye as the winds were my witness he were a right sunfish struggling and flopping as he did gyrating his unbroken white anus and dodging my breaker mans meat But he broke and I finished the job Dye ken That buck broke Say sorry boy But they all break By the man Jesus and his snowy black pappy now say hallelujah boy youll break too

That young buck Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my sneed.

you have autism dont you?
i can tell because you state irrelevant things like
>that's her cousin
as if its some kind of counterargument but, its not. Its irrelevant.

Of course it was right, one less thug nigger around.