Why haven't you killed yourself?

I haven't because I want to live.
There's people I love, memories I cherish, goals I strive for.
There's good food, nice sleep, comfy cloths, fun shows and games.
Life is and will still be difficult, but that's the price of being alive.
If that's a price you don't want to pay then go chug some sleeping pills.

Attached: +_04ef98d605ee0eff0c708f1a39ee74df.jpg (952x735, 207.19K)

i hope to have a better life than the people that ground me down as a child. i hope to live long enough to see them fail and suffer and die

I'm simply too afraid of death even tho it's gonna happen anyway at some point.

they havent realized im a good for nothing fat fuck incel
dropped out
no job
but they still want me regardless i love my family

cos I'm human
that's the most non-human thing you can do

It would be unfair to myself if I made myself die after living a whole life without love and happiness.
I want to know the feel of a human touch before I go, and to know I share something special with someone.

We've been going on Any Forums since the dawn of man, it's an intrinsic human quality that inhuman normies simply don't understand

because

1) its gay
2) its what they want
3) i still have to rot all of my brain
4) i live out of spite
5) i am a parasite to gynocentric basedciety(BASED!)
6) unending unquellable hope

and thats why you shouldnt kill yourself

Attached: 1623075062601.jpg (1000x1272, 460.48K)

I've tried before. I didn't die, somehow. I came back. I guess I still have to live. The 'attempt' was the worst decision I've ever made. It burned so many bridges and started me down a terrible road

You did die, but in another universe. At the moment of death the universe branched out and your conciousness transfered into the universe where you survive your suicide attempt.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (661x607, 484.63K)

Never really bothered, seems like a hassle

why would I kill myself? life is great

You will never feel the touch of a woman, now what?

Spite and revenge. Thats literally all I have keeping me alive. I dont fear death in the slightest, in fact I welcome its warm embrace with open arms.

I cannot allow my my mountain of enemies to have the satisfaction of victory over me. They want me dead and if I kill myself then I lose and they win. This is absolutely unacceptable, I cant rest in peace until ive proven them wrong and show them I can survive whatever they throw at me. Me staying alive and fighting through impossible odds fills them with anger and that alone is enough to keep me living, suck this eternal cock you fucking cunts

>If that's a price you don't want to pay then go chug some sleeping pills
oh i would if i didn't have a little brother who's life i'd ruin

somehow he found out about my suicidal tendencies, came up to me and said "please don't kill yourself!" i don't feel much but fuck that was so fucking painful to hear. i'm never gonna do it because of him. there's no one on this planet i'll ever love as much as i love him

Quantum infinity is the biggest cope

>Why haven't you killed yourself?
i want to live too. i will eventually have to force myself to die though, there is simply no other option.

You ever listen to old people talk about life? They always say how life is extremely short. That 80 years go by so quickly you don't even realize it happened.
I'll be dead before I know it. I'm in no hurry

>cope
You literally cant fucking die and shit just gets infinitely worse each time you try to die
>cope
It's not a cope it's an infinite horror/jest vending machine and you just dont fucking comprehend it.

For most of my life the answer has been God, but recently I'm having a crisis of faith. I've been trying to find a substitute, because I know that if I were to abandon God right now, I'd surely end it all. Do you guys know about any substitute for God?

Attached: 2176ac25af9024fcefb101883f8a7c57.jpg (1200x1700, 420.22K)

>he thinks he has a "mountain of enemies" trying to be victorious
user, this is cope. Literally no one gives a fuck about you.