Did your mom do anything sexual to you in your life?

>would have me sit on her lap and squeeze my ass with both her hands through my underwear for 15-30 minutes at a time while either moaning or kissing me on my neck, which happened dozens of times
>touched or pinched my ass all the time while making comments like "you have the cutest bubble butt", and i think bit and/or kissed it at some point
>flicked my penis if it was visible through my sweatpants or shorts
>one time she was laying in bed and i went on top of her to give her a hug, and she thrusted her hips forward like she was humping me and smiled
>would find her dirty panties in my hamper, which i don't know if she did it on purpose, but i never rummaged through her laundry or did anything with her underwear, like why else would they be there
>would look at me while taking off an overshirt or hoodie and her tits would flop out for a couple of seconds
>bent over with only panties on and would give me a subtle devilish look a few times
>would make things unnecessarily sexual, or make jokes/purposeful freudian slips where she implied she wanted to fuck or blow me. all sorts of mind games of this nature

I post about this a lot in threads here but all this scrambled my brain when I was growing up. Whenever I masturbate, I think about the things she did to me (as a coping mechanism) or sexual fantasies involving her. My biggest thing that I think about is her getting naked, straddling me on a chair, and me sucking on her tits and fondling her ass, similar what she did to me. I mean she caused it and it fucked with my life, I know I need therapy but I bust big nuts thinking about it

Pic related is also what she looks like, I've seen her completely naked before and her body is very similar

Attached: 1648087064106.jpg (500x713, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp7m4n354M
youtube.com/watch?v=zfeedg-hPj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing close to that.

Kindly kill yourself and never reproduce you Fucking degenerate

Sounds hot, why didnt you let her suck you off user? i got a boner just reading this

Only last year. I would like to forget that she even exists

No but she let me lay between her legs ontop of her.

What did she do last year?

I already wrote about all that. If I post it again I'm liable to get shit on by random anons who probably already recognize me

Okay, what's the weirdest thing?

Before I moved out to college, she unironically sucked and fucked me a few times in my "sleep". I actually awoke but was too fucking mortified to let on so just played dead basically while she did what she did.

To this day I don't know if she was aware I was actually awake, or if she even cared. It's never come up between us, and never anything like it before or after.

Are you the guy that your mom teased you but you still wanted to fuck her way before that regardless?

>I've seen her completely naked before
Did she have a full mommy bush?

She breastfed me for very long. She slept in my bed. I had free use of her milkers. Not just for milkies but to play with whenever I want.
pic related closest to what she looks like. She has saggy tits cause I sucked em dry. Nipples like erasers too.

Attached: 52134032_034_222e.jpg (853x1280, 402.56K)

Probably the comment about bdsm or the time she pulled her shirt up in front of me

Fucking hell man...no bueno.

>She breastfed me for very long
How old were you when she stopped?

did you get an erection?

Yeah. I'm still ruining my life. Lol

So she raped you? I would have brought that up dude, did she make you penetrate her?

No she was shaved and her body looked almost identical to that picture

Probably around 7 or 8

Attached: n4uBMZWcKP8l.jpg (545x305, 43.34K)

If you want to call it that, I could have stopped her but "waking up" would have made it clear that I knew what was going on. In hindsight I regret it, but at the time I thought it would be better or less awkward, less damaging to our relationship at least, to let her do it rather than stop and have to confront her. Though I also didn't know how far she would go with it, the first night she just felt me up.

Yes and I did dryhump her on instinct

>less damaging to our relationship at least, to let her do it rather than stop and have to confront her

She raped you and tried to destroy your life, she didn't care if you knew or not

Glad to see the daily Any Forums incest thread is up

I've always been the initiator of anything we have done that could be interpreted as sexual.

how old were you? how old was she?

how old were you when this happened and how long did it last

The rest of the board is so generic tfw posts. These literal mother fucker threads are the only ones I relate to on a spiritual level.

18 and 38

I dont relate but theyre interesting to watch

It's so common for there to be weird incest vibes between mothers and sons, and fathers and daughters, and hardly anyone talks about it ever. Reason number 9843984398 to never have kids. I'm glad my parents just ignored me for my entire childhood. Just gave me dinner and rules, and then fucked off at work or watching tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrp7m4n354M

youtube.com/watch?v=zfeedg-hPj8

Attached: 1648268658665.jpg (600x614, 53.5K)

My mom never even hugged me

It makes you feel something it's okay to admit it.

Attached: mommy.jpg (1080x1080, 183.81K)

Don't remember much of my childhood but have already masturbated twice today while thinking about my mom.

How tall are you now user?

As in horny? Yeah. Just not with any of my own family.

I was 15 when it started, my mom would lay in bed with me because I liked to cuddle before bed and one time I just moved ontop of her between her legs and laid like that. It happened every night and eventually I just started moving my hips cause it felt good to rub it on her.