I'm ordering HRT. Either shit changes for the better or it stays shit. It was over either way

I'm ordering HRT. Either shit changes for the better or it stays shit. It was over either way.

Attached: 1641410888162.jpg (1076x814, 153.79K)

Nah bro order TRT you getting the wrong one

Big mistake robot.

Will you be my gf(male) then

If I look decent, I'll come back to the board and find a robot. If not, you won't hear from me.

You should get a job at starbucks before it's too late. They're one of the few major companies that will pay for your tranny surgeries.

Attached: 1645529600496.jpg (4032x2268, 1.85M)

Yeah, I'm looking into it. I work at a Amazon warehouse right now and they pay for my education so it's hard to make the jump.

Have you told anyone you know yet? How did/would they react?

>I'm ordering HRT. Either shit changes for the better or it stays shit.
OR SHIT GETS FUCKING WORSE YOU RETARD.
THERES A THIRD OPTION

Hope you make it, just dont do anything stupid I guess you already made up your mind if you ordered it

Good luck user! Hope it works out for you, enjoy

Attached: 1598475918768.png (1280x768, 20.96K)

Fuck I can't miss this
I can't miss this

>How did/would they react?
I told my dad and he angered. Said if I do something so stupid, he is done with me. He suggested a mail order bride lmao. Christ. He doesn't get it.

I would marry you either way desu

Does that mean you used to be gay? How did your dad react to that?

That is nice of you to say but you wouldn't lol. Tho if I can look decent and make a guy happy who is similar to me in personality (someone no one cared to know) , then I think I could be happy. I just want to find me, ya know?

I'm not gay but see above for my logic.

You should take your advice. The overwhelming majority of trannies are more miserable than they would have been. Take care of yourself robot. Also if you're still young enough to be listening to mom and dad, wait a little longer and see if this is what you really want. You might be making a mistake you can't back out of.

I had a scare and almost killed myself recently. This is my hail mary, bro.

You sound like you're taking it as a cope as if it's your last option. If you know you wont ever be a woman then what's the point? Why do it? It's not going to make you happy.

I would, I think I waited 1 year for E-Girl who told me she was poly at the end. Then It was all over
The Point is You're talking to a man who falls in love with strangers on Internet

>If you know you wont ever be a woman then what's the point? Why do it? It's not going to make you happy.
I can be miserable for life or I can potentially make someone else happy and remove some misery. That would in return make me happy.

How do you expect to be in a relationship with a man if you're not attracted to him? What if he wants to have sex with you? It doesn't seem like it would work, sister.

Ofc I would want to have sex with her desu

I think it would work if I found someone extremely similar to me. Which most robots are very similar. I can project myself onto him.

This is idealic thinking but it will never turn out this way, realistically. Just accept that you're a man and take care of yourself.

So you drug yourself for the benefit of others and you think that will make you happy? How do you know you will find someone that loves you for you and not for your detrimental decisions you make by altering your body? It's no different than a 4/10 woman getting plastic surgery so she gets attention from chad he won't actually love her.

I mean She could be a man, I am still gonna do it man

>Just accept that you're a man and take care of yourself.
I'm not a man. Not in the eyes of women or other men. Not saying I'm a woman but I'm not a man. My personality doesn't lend itself to be fitting what it means to be a man.

Obviously you want to have sex with someone that hasn't even started hormones yet because you're a faggot.
So you want to fuck yourself?

Okay so you're a weirdo loser. Why does this trouble you so, to the point of potential body mutilation and hormone therapy that could change you, for the worse, for the rest of your life. Do you understand how terrible that would be?

I mean I would like it with hrt probably more
cause I wanna tease

How would it harm me? I'm not going to reproduce. One of two things can come out of this, I look good and people accept me or I look like a freak and people reject me. People already reject me. Nothing changes. I'm still the weirdo loser.

So basically you're gonna do it cause you've got nothing to lose..?
Also I won't reject you

>a job at starbucks
I've discovered via consensus from the gay community that baristas at Starbacks are one of the jobs where any male working there is almost guaranteed to be gay. Same goes for male flight attendants.