Fembots, do you ever accidentally have sex with other men?

Fembots, do you ever accidentally have sex with other men?

Attached: file.png (1048x1059, 688.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17JMWDgTjOq1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost every time a woman has sex it is an "accident" to her. She didn't know it was going to happen, they were just hanging out. I have no idea if they are actually this stupid or if this is just their cope to try to forego responsibility for whatever hoe shit they did.

This is why the death penalty was assigned to adultery

Women are predisposed to overt narcissistic tendencies. They genuinely believe they can't be held accountable for their mistakes

I accidentally had sex with my best friend cos I was drunk

Attached: 4269T245T252R.jpg (881x1295, 163.53K)

I accidentally raped a woman in the street

Were you drunk tho? That would excuse it.

he just tripped and it went in

>non-virgin
>posts on r9k
doubt

voca.ro/17JMWDgTjOq1

Same bro, she was pretty much asking for it though so it's ok

I "Accidently" trapped 30 kids in my basement, WHOOPSIE!!!

Attached: BLOX_PEPE.jpg (1229x1065, 102.81K)

>accidentally have sex
No. That's called rape.

women can rape men?

Only once, we got stuck in a wall space hiding from the police during a party, and whatever the odds/bad luck, the position we got stuck in (torso to torso, straddling him) he eventually popped a boner and couldn't avoid penetrating me.

Guess it's not really sex though, we were just stuck together like that while hiding, I mean we had trouble breathing that's how tight the space was.

Or my favorite,

>it just happened

Attached: agas.jpg (450x300, 37.67K)

Is this the plot of some shitty hentai or something? weird larp

not a fembot but I did once almost have sex "accidentally". I was a naive virgin and I had a crush on a guy, but I didn't feel ready to have sex. we spent a ton of time together and he never mentioned or did anything romantic or sexual until one day when I was napping on his couch listening to music. he just came to lay behind me and started grinding against me. I did it too for a few minutes not even thinking about anything really, but I jumped out when he started unzipping his pants. we ended making up and dating a few months later though so it's not as if I was completely unaware or against it, it just genuinely surprised me i guess. if I was any dumber I probably would have gone along with it for some dumb reason even if I didn't feel ready.

Find a hentai with that plot I dare you

any fembots want to sex me by accident?

Didn't you say you were bpd in a different thread? I thought bpds started having sex as kids(not by choice)

> guuurl just make some percentages up, beta boys will totally buy it and even feel guilty, trust me jejeje

Attached: brad-pitt-burn-after-reading-s.gif (439x232, 936.67K)

No, you did not have sex accidentally. Fuck off retard roastie