Literally just manipulate a mentally ill girl online to be your gf and move to her location or move her to you

Literally just manipulate a mentally ill girl online to be your gf and move to her location or move her to you.

Attached: FC30D5A2-DB4F-4B5F-873B-C3D7AAEE4507.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Why go through all this trouble at all though? Surely a mentally ill girl coming into your life would only damage it.

i know someone who did this. it truly does work

Have you seen the trainwrecks that the mentally ill foids from here cause? I would rather die a virgin than endure that.

how do i do that without being a chad?

I have no other choice. I am unattractive and bald. Mentally ill women are my only option.

What kind of mental illness are we shopping for here? Just depressed? Full schizo?

Some sort of anxiety issue is critical, one that generally keeps them as a shut in and away from irl people as much as possible.

Ok, I'm on board with that. So let's say I found some hoarding fat bitch with a cute face who used to get nailed by chads as usual until she got too fat for them, and has now lowered her standards to my level. What is the gameplan to take advantage of her clingy, neurotic nature?

Hmm it's hard to say honestly user, you have to assess every action individually. But personally I would be very aggressive and forward with her because she's fat and I don't mind if she ghosts me

Even though I post all the time about how much I hate women and want them to suffer, I'm not actually mean enough to emotionally manipulate a girl

i feel sad because this would work on me i want real love

And we want a real woman. Fuck off.

dont be so meann user!!

i had this happen once, they ended up being a crazy drunk/druggy and when i said i wanted to break up they tried suicide

Attached: 23415.png (668x616, 418.11K)

i'd love you, maybe

the mentally ill are a massive pain in the ass to deal with

do u really mean that user

well i don't know who you are, you're just a random trip on Any Forums, but i'm extremely lonely and suicidal and just want somebody to love so regardless i would at least try to make it work

where do I find them I want this

that stopped working years ago

Are you actually trans?

this can not actually work if she's got BPD.
You'll get cheated on 100% of the time.

I'm mentally ill and am in love with a mentally ill girl online and we've recently become a thing. Still not sure which one is manipulating the other but I'll be moving to her location. She wants me to marry her for citizenship. Looking forward to it.

Attached: 1636172437420.png (776x611, 359.94K)