My racist asian mom says she thinks that Will did the right thing last night

My racist asian mom says she thinks that Will did the right thing last night.

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com432.jpg (840x662, 106.77K)

Maybe he'd have something to stand on if he didn't laugh at the joke himself, see his wife was mad, and then dragged his cucked ass up there to slap a man like he was a girl.

If he didn't throw a bin through a pizzeria window, he didn't do the right thing.

My whore white mom said she'd take both BBC at the same time

>woman supports men NPCly defending them no matter who's right
color me surprised

if he was an actual chad he would have smacked the woman sitting next to him
at the MINIMUM, just laugh at the joke and let it go.

IT IS NO SURPRISE THAT THE UNEVOLVED RACES THINK VIOLENCE IS GENERALLY FINE AND DESIRABLE IN GOOD SOCIETY

He didnt go out there cause of the joke it was because Chris said he was going easy on Will implying he could make a joke about him being a cuck..

The cuck did it because his owner made ~le cunt face~ and he had obey.

so he went out there because of the joke

and nah. pretty sure he slapped chris because chris made fun of his wife. pretty sure the comment "keep my wife's name out of your mouth" is important to deducing this

dont get your hopes up about going to a good university, fella

Hot. It'd like to see it happen.

Your mother is right.

Basically. However it's really not clear if women think this was good just because they love violent niggers and hate being made fun of, or if they understand that he's an obedient simp and they wish men were like that for them.

Slap your mother.

>all the incels on Any Forums having trouble understanding will's reaction
If somebody insulted my girl, I would've felt like doing the same. The only difference is my girl wouldn't like that, while Jada seems encouraging of this shit.

cuck rage . mp3

Let your sexy racist asian mom slap me

Attached: 1602078248598.jpg (1242x1294, 196.78K)

calm down there capslock caucasian

If this is okay I'm going to be assaulting people in public

Only if it's in defense of your family.

I went to twitter and 5ch and thought Japanese were going to be saying "lol niggers", instead they're praising Will

Since your mom supports a cuck, I'm guessing she's a cuck too.

>if japanese like it it good !!

Wasn't saying that

>rich people drama
I can't care anymore, whenever there is something related to this shit on the news or on here I just skip it/hide the thread. Just made this post before doing that, but I'll never give it attention again.

Attached: 1647765554326.jpg (1017x696, 71.15K)

How do you knowingly participate in my culture when you and your families do everything to undermine it? I think you should go back.

>How do you knowingly participate in my culture when you and your families do everything to undermine it? I think you should go back.
What