How are women just able to tell when there are other girls in your life? It's like a 6th sense or something

How are women just able to tell when there are other girls in your life? It's like a 6th sense or something.

Attached: 1640327965476.jpg (1536x2048, 465.35K)

because they can tell you don't give a fuck about them as much

Women get really insecure when they find out a man has options, so they're always on the lookout.

/threadito
They can read it off of your demeanor.

God I wish I could smell through my monitor

They know when you feel better and when you feel good they just come out of no where.
If you enjoy yourself women will just appear. If you are stuck being miserable and depressed. They will never come.

Attached: agAYYz1_460s.jpg (460x429, 44.58K)

they fucking know, HOW DO THEY KNOW

literally the only time I got hit on was when I had stumbled into having a gf, literally hadn't happened before and hasn't happened since, women are demons

You're probably doing somethign wrong then

I maxxed on all dating apps and I'm currently talking and setting up dates with 7 different girls. I've been on 4 dates, had sex with 2, and none of the others have ever showed suspicion that I might be talking to someone else

Smells like butthole, user.

it's not a sixth sense, women always assume you don't have women in your life, else their black magic spells won't have much effect on you
a broken watch is right twice a day, so women shit testing you if you have other women in your life, is always going to fail you, because you DON'T have women in your life and you're too much of a FAGGOT to lie about it

Attached: ham_glazed_with_cherries_83650_16x9.jpg (1600x900, 1.82M)

I'm not sleeping with either one of them but they've said shit like "Is that what you tell the other girls?" and when my phone goes off while talking to them they say "I'll let you talk to your other ones", shit like that. I'm a virgin, fuck.

Attached: 1648002311321.jpg (1102x1500, 342.53K)

crazy bitches always say shit like that, and don't expect them to suddenly start trusting you
t. i've dated crazy bitches

It's very difficult to women to judge mate quality. The book "Mate" by Geoffrey Miller good into extreme detail on this question you have. If you are a virgin it would be a very informative thing to read

Kek you're actually autistic. They fell for it, they're not trying to meme they actually think you have other girls kek

Men who have an active sexual and romantic life are completely different from lonely men.
When your sexual and emotional needs are fulfilled you become warmer, happier, more confident, more open to other people and you treat women better because you're free from the anxiety brough by sexual tension. This is attractive to women.
Lonely virginal men tend to be more neurotic, shy and tense because they're subconsciously afraid that if they fuck up their chances of being happy, loved and satisfied will become even harder to fulfill. Women see these nervous and depressed men and are turned off.

1. Everyone gets happier when a girl is loving them.
2. You stopped paying attention to the previous woman at all moments of the day.

That's probably because they don't plan on getting serious with you so it's simply a waste of time to figure out whether or not you're fucking someone else behind them

>tfw you will never taste pale blonde pussy
God I hate being South American

The best feeling is probably being on opiates and having sex with a girl at the same time.

I was looking back in history and no one back then has to look happy. Everyone just looks serious.
Now in todays society its very werid. You have to act happy or something or everyone will hate you. Maybe the invention of the television caused this.

Attached: huspa005.jpg (1027x700, 984.59K)

That's just because they had to hold perfectly still for like 4 minutes to take a picture

This needs to be brought up to the incel community. Why didn't you have to act or look happy back then ? And you could get girls. But now you need to act happy and positive, do other stupid shit. Anyone that looks serious they call you a werid autist.