I don't think you could call yourself a Robot if you aren't a vegan

I don't think you could call yourself a Robot if you aren't a vegan.

Attached: RDT_20220328_1346203218481022878917823.jpg (480x456, 69.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZjAg6fK-BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rVR7NjnMkIc
youtube.com/watch?v=XAWcjIFwZ2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-KzthhFtITc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4DkOxrNa90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And in Korea dogs are in the same situation as pigs. I personally hate domesticated animals and would prefer them to be wild or killed off. Humans are animals that eat other animals. Just how dogs eat other dogs, cats, rodents, birds if given the chance

>be a robot
>don't care about your own life
>somehow I should care for animals that are born to be my meal
Why does veganism sound so retarded?

I was in Korea for a while for work and tried dog. It was disgusting, worst meat I've ever had and I've eaten a lot of different animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=JZjAg6fK-BQ

BASED. i know every single person in this thread is going to flame you, but i honestly wish i could just hold your hands, look you in the eyes, and tell you that you are infact right, and in fact based

the pureblooded robots are vegan. robots are sensitive, thoughtful people who dont take pride in torturing others and injustice. and animals are the weakest, most defenseless victims in the world

its not even like meat eaters are actual sadists either, they wouldnt be down to slowly torture a pig with some pliers and a scalpel. they are just proud gluttonous hedonists who have so little shame they dont even care about animal suffering

real robots are vegan. its the moral baseline. you are doing nothing when you are vegan; you are just not hurting animals

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214.31K)

Same. most people use pets as a way to deal with their mental illness or controlling behavior. few have a real use for them.

This is so sad lads, can we have a few F's for Mr pigk480J

The fuck are you babbling on about? He went to the beach.

Attached: pig-beach.jpg (1200x1800, 320.98K)

in this one slaughterhouse i visited, they kill 10,000 pigs a day. a day. thats a genocide, user. millions of pigs a year, from one slaughterhouse

pigs are between 5 year olds and dogs in terms of intelligence

youtube.com/watch?v=rVR7NjnMkIc
youtube.com/watch?v=XAWcjIFwZ2Q

Attached: main-qimg-76e74dbea5c9d5fe3eafe0be7fcf53ea.jpg (1080x720, 141.43K)

>I personally hate domesticated animals and would prefer them to be wild or killed off
hunter gatherer mf

Thank you for speaking out OP.

>pic related
>anthropomorphizing animals
Are these the fairy tales you tell yourself when you stop to think about why eating meat is wrong? That a dog and a pig can have a conversation about going to the beach? Because if so, you need to get a grip.

Veganism doesn't prevent suffering. If nobody eats meat, flies and maggots will. Not eating meat or animal products just ruins your health and makes your teeth fall out.

I don't care nigger, I won't stop eating meat because you can't or feel pity for the animals.

The pig would eat us if we had been thumb sized humans and it found us while digging for worms. It's just the food chain kid and we happen to be on top. Blame nature.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KzthhFtITc

>the pureblooded robots are actually just a bunch of stupid criteria I made up to suit my personal beliefs
You're a retard and a newfag, robots are just social outcasts with issues relating to others. Morals has fuck all to do with it.

>nature is how we derive what is morally acceptable
>might makes right

would you think its morally acceptable for aliens to enslave you and your family and friends, and treat them like how we treat pigs, so they can eat your ribs at the cookout?

Attached: bTS24mw.jpg (720x715, 163.11K)

Benign slavery and exploitation is okay, just look at capitalism. Do you really believe a farm animal lives any worse of a life than a working class human?

>Do you really believe a farm animal lives any worse of a life than a working class human?

yes, much worse

and modern capitalism isnt slavery. you have human rights, and you can choose not to work. you can choose to walk out. lots of people do that, infact

Attached: factory-farming-in canada 18.jpg (1024x768, 163.31K)

>factory farming
Always strawmanning the opponents position? Human rights aren't real, your liberty ends where your productivity ends. Ever since the industrial revolution, automation and specialized production, the oppression has been relaxed. A feudal peasant from the middle ages would live a far more harsh life than any farm animal, since farm animals don't work and get to eat all day, feudal peasants don't.

Is this comic supposed to point out the hypocrisy of treating one animal one way and treating a different animal a different way?
One animal is bred as a companion and the other is bred as a food source, thus the dog would not be tasty to eat and the pig would not bark at the mailman and play fetch.

That being said, if a pig was someones family pet then it would be immoral to send that pig to the slaughterhouse.

>thats a genocide
Genocide by definition only applies to humans(usually a specific race or religion)
The word you're looking for is slaughter, they're slaughtering tens of thousands of pigs.(hence the name slaughterhouse)

>feel sad for animals that routinely kill their children and can't stop shitting down their back leg

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4DkOxrNa90
Vegan? That not enough you need to eat bug.

>Genocide by definition only applies to humans(usually a specific race or religion)
>euphemisms to sugarcoat what were doing to animals

by that standard, we never had slavery, because only humans can be slaves, and black people were not recognized as human

factory farming is 99% of all meat production, and smaller farms are just as exploitative and immoral. and great job dodging my points

Attached: What-is-Euphemism-1.jpg (1200x628, 183.12K)