Will Smith embodies the fate of the modern man

Will Smith embodies the fate of the modern man

>do everything right
>still get cucked
>kids don't give a shit about you
>at the end of the day you're a complete joke

Attached: 1648468355047_tdy_news_7a_miguel_will_smith_chris_rock_220328_1920x1080-5js6e5.jpg (1920x1080, 338.29K)

>Will Smith
Awesome!!

What did the five fingers say to the face?

Attached: dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif (400x268, 1.68M)

He saved the Oscars. He's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. He's paying the price for it. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight

didnt he cheat on his wife too? legally binding yourself to another person is crazy

An """open relationship""" is 99% of the time in the favor of the woman, and the man is just forced to go along with it

And also, a nigger.

>silent guardian
TAKE MY WIFES NAME OUT YO FUCKING MOUTH

No, no...but he could have if he wanted to!

Attached: will1.jpg (1200x801, 44.37K)

>Brad Pitt
>Jeff Bezos
>Bill Gates
>Will Smith
>Johnny Depp
>Kanye West

All of those guys ended up getting humiliated and/or divorce raped by their women, if they, some combination of being incredibly rich/handsome/successful/famous, cant keep their women in their relationship what chance do we have?

i mean its a good thesis, i dont have a counter to it

Why do the Oscars need saving? Just let them die.

Nobody is forced to lmao. If a man goes along with an open relationship he either has pussy on the side or is a cuckold.

Even pussy on the side is not a good reason for a man to open a relationship. Side pussy always wants to become main pussy, whereas a woman can get random casual dick pretty much whenever she wants.

There are no benefits to a man for opening a relationship, none.

The sort of woman guys like this tend to end up with is hardly representative of the average though.

>"just risk it bro, not all wives."

We have none. If even the most successful men alive get cucked, the average man has no chance whatsoever of making it out of this world with his dignity intact. In a twisted sort of way incels are actually spared this fate. They never have to experience the crash

This. My long time married friend recently told me that he went on a date and fucked a chick that isn't his wife. I asked if his wife knew, and he said they had decided on an open relationship.
I looked at him like he was crazy and asked if his wife has fucked other guys. He said yes. Then he noted how difficult it is to find a woman that wants to fuck him, even using multiple apps with all kinds of sick shit in people's profiles. Then he said "all [wife] has to do is wave at a guy and he'll wanna fuck her."
I said "Yeah, no shit. She's a woman."
I didn't ask, but I'm positive it was his wife's idea. That guy is so fucked. Feel sorry for his kid. Cuck dad and whore mum.

Attached: 1647868725428.jpg (451x475, 33.49K)

>legally binding yourself to another person is crazy
Right, like the entire foundation of Marriage and why it's respected as legally binding is because your spouse was literally your property in the past.
There's no point in marriage since people have free will to do whatever they want now.

I agree completely, I'm just saying the man has a choice.

>be virgin who is broke and unemployed at 30
>still better than will smith because I'm not a cuck

feels good

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1280x720, 47.45K)

>implying I'd marry a whore
>implying I'd willingly be a cuck in any capacity

Nah. Will is just a pathetic, sad man who has no self-respect.

>"all [wife] has to do is wave at a guy and he'll wanna fuck her."
No shit, because she's losing out in the transaction. If you told a guy you wanted to give him $20 for no reason, no shit he'd take up on it.

>was literally seen laughing at the joke before his bitch of a wife gives him a dirty look
>felt the need to go super simp and walk right up and slap someone on stage during a televised broadcast and curse them out
>all for some bitch that admitted to cheating on him and had entire songs made about how she cheated on him
That is why he has that reputation, but I guess when you are a jewlywood bigshot with millions in the bank that does not matter. If he just told his wife to stfu and take the roast like every other clown in the audience did then maybe he would grow a pair and fix that.
Just because someone puts on an act for the cameras does not mean they are a hardass, and personally I would not touch a woman from Hollywood with a 50 foot stick. Guaranteed BPD drug whores at best and otherwise complete psychos with haunted pussies.

Not when you're a rich celebrity though.
A famous actor would be retarded to ever get married. They always end up losing all their money to a gold digger.

That is why I included Bezos and Gates in the mix. They married complete normies who were nobodies before they hitched their wagon to these guys. Obviously they dont have the looks but neither do their wives, and they have that other thing women claim to be attracted to, which is success and power.

So yea, whether you are a 10/10 world famous movie star or music mogul who cant walk outside without getting 20 year old pussy thrown your way, or you are extremely ambitious and successful, it does not matter.