/britfeel/

Ingoldmells, Lincolnshire edition

Attached: sealn.jpg (1919x1077, 489.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccaugusta.org/jesus/how-old-was-mary-when-she-had-jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m3XgouVH9-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7pJ0KAODsUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for wavid wampson

>Pretty much finished final project at Uni
>Final hand in is end of April
>Supervisor strongly suggests I go back, delete some of my tests and make them longer since I have so much free time
>Tell him no thanks

Can't wait to be marked down.

When did Limos go out of style? I've only ever seen slags ride in them when visiting holiday towns. I guess real VIPs stick to Mercedes or Bentleys.

Hope we are all looking forward to the /britfeel/ east bash in London on the 16th.

Just the sense that I get from some particular individuals in the past (likely angels)
Also just a clear psychic connection with somebody I have not even met. Only the divine can explain such things. And a series of ever more ridiculous coincidences imbued with obvious contextual meaning. Quite simply god is obvious when you open your eyes enough. I cannot be too specific

Attached: 7CF91F0D-C9D7-4D2A-B4F8-D81860C07714.png (640x320, 359.46K)

Tell me loys tell me sweet little loys
Tell me tell me loys

cor bet theres a millionaire in that imo

They've been very tacky for a long time. Used for hen dos and cheap school proms.

#
SCEA went though a church phase. Not sure if he ever attended but was tempted to. I've considered it too but never followed through. Think a lot of people are the same

Actually one exception is Peter Hitchens, he has that same 'disenfranchised young man considers church' but he actually walked through the door

I'm postin in this new because the old one smells like piss and stale ginger nut biccies.
Hope the lads have had a nice day!

Attached: 1436225035657.png (406x385, 278.25K)

do you think god approves of paedophila?

I love women desu
Especially r English lasses

Attached: 1637847010791.png (1136x832, 1.48M)

I am literally gay
You could have just directed your little gotcha in that direction but you are really really unintelligent it just didnt occur to you
Sad!

Wearing blue jeans for the first time in about 10 years. Feels good. Can't really go wrong with jeans can you

Doesn't look like he minded so much

>How old was Virgin Mary when she had Jesus?
>How old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus Catholic?
ccaugusta.org/jesus/how-old-was-mary-when-she-had-jesus.html

Attached: 1542649748349.jpg (550x800, 94.96K)

Will you hook your thumbs through the belt loops while walking, like a cowboy

people who believe in god tend to be low IQ

Probably the most ignorant and arrogant post your little troll hands have ever typed

There's one around the corner from me, they even have a nice little cafe open everyday but Sunday I think. Might pop in for a piece of cake and a tea and see if any of them want to talk to me

Attached: scarborough2834.jpg (2420x1815, 1.6M)

t. low IQ fella

>Might pop in for a piece of cake and a tea
You won't though will you
Stick to McDonalds matey

Yeah why not. Looks like fun

I really miss nubsy and stickie Sunday

God would judge on a case by case basis.

bout 2 decades now

People who don't tend to be midwitts. Belief in God is both low and high IQ

just want to be in swanage with de lads

Hey Ebin it's Groomertran here. I'm sorry to tell you this, but we're not going on a date. I'm a mess and I'm spiralling, I'm also currently hooking up with older men on Grindr so I can get railed and have the straight fucked into me. You dodged a bullet Ebin.

Attached: cry.jpg (750x750, 156.65K)

Oh ebeen
We did try to warn you

Poor Ebin. Will he ever lose his virginity?

Poor Bhehjn being snubbed yet again

Let me tell you
There is more truth in the statement
>round things are round
Than thousands of pages of so called scientific literature

Attached: 6308062E-3242-4AC1-89FB-AE09FCBCAB08.jpg (1280x720, 136.96K)

wait, is scarborough actually supposed to be a nice place? i thought it was near hull.

Another day another pooo
Love that feeling after
Cleansed and free
Hmmm yes lovely :)
Big love kings x

Attached: E8B32A38-BD89-477D-AF26-A85AE9B0D652.jpg (1536x2048, 344.79K)

>are you signing on again user?
Fuck off, don't need the snide remarks

the virgin mary was 12 when god got her up the duff

baka Chris Morris murdering that guy like he murdered this bloke's career:
youtube.com/watch?v=m3XgouVH9-Y

('Spaceman' is still a fucking banger though)

Good stff user
I got a haircut and had a shower
Can't beat feeling clean n fresh

Attached: EwTKLVkXIAQ6oCc.jpg (1816x2048, 447.69K)

sex with a condom only. so sod that. but she does "OWO". im leaving shortly. my plan is to finger her while she sucks me off. love fingering girls. yum. then i shall make a sex urine into her mouth. naughty, naughty girl, letting strangers put things into her. i am excite. literally lives a few doors down from me. size 6. blonde. B cups. naughty naughty naughty. right well, here goes then... 15 mins 40 quid. let it begin

>youtube.com/watch?v=7pJ0KAODsUU

Yerrowfevre intensifies...

It's ok groomertran, I already stalked you on the archives and saw it coming but thanks for being honest about things, I like that. Don't feel bad or beat yourself up, i'd still like to talk to you even if we're not going on a date. I get along with the batshit insane more than normal people, I feel more in touch with them

discord: gapyt#5945

It's a nice place, but suffers from the faded glamour seaside towns suffer from. High deprivatation and a seasonal economy

>be white
>have no trouble at the Jobcentre ever

just tell myself the brown families are crisis actors, the kids probably aren't even real