Be me

>be me
>try to find a cute alt gf who'll be my gf for money on seeking.com
>fail horribly, no alt girl is interested
It's so fucking over man. I just want a qt alt gf to fuck and cuddle with daily

Attached: Dreams.jpg (1080x1294, 116.8K)

>you're not a normalfag
ngmi

I'm so jealous of normalfags now

Girl's name is Victoria Biguzzi

This is all I fucking want. It's so sad, everyone says money can buy you anything but that's so much bs

Attached: ntcz9xevr2q81.jpg (640x725, 77.25K)

Based saucebro

I want to hold this girl at gunpoint and force her to suck my dick

That happened in my dream last night. The girl didn't look like that but she was still hot. Nice dream, but it ended to soon.

How much did you offer them?

Like 5- 10,000 a month. There were only 3 girls though

Tattoos are so fucking disgusting

You gotta broaden your range since you want a niche.

I also want them to live with me too so I suppose that's also an issue.

Bro, don't ask them to love with you right away. You don't even know them. Take them out on dates, see if you even have chemistry. For all you know, she'll just be on her phone the whole day ignoring you.

Make them like you, buy them gifts. Ease into it. Don't go full throttle and ask them to live with you from the get go.

How is seeking by the way? I have a few big purchases to make, but was thinking about joining after that.

Captcha: thkkk

>how is seeking?
It's actually not that bad. If you have money and can prove it, these bitches will unironically pursue you, constantly message you first but I'd say 70% are average or below in looks. The ones who are good looking know their worth and expect some multi-millionaire fag to take them on dates without sex

That's the point, you move them over to you after vetting them awhile. You're literally paying, so just choose from the national/international market.
He's buying a gf, this is the point.

I'm also okay with a really cute blonde who'd do trad wife duties for me for like a couple of months but even that's hard. Every cute girl has an inflated ego, I'll try the international market soon

Ew, that tattoo looks like a gaping cunt in the middle of her chest.

you don't want one of these women. trust me i've tried. these are not alternative, they're normies with tattoos. if you were to talk to them they'd be the most uninteresting retarded "people" you can imagine. i wish i could even say that their aesthetic is their whole personality, but they don't even have that. there is a gaping hole in their brain where they're supposed to have interesting thoughts, you can very easily tell if you speak to them. they are the most true and obvious NPCs.

Nta, but I only care for their looks desu

don't get me wrong, there are interesting alt women. they just aren't the type doing these gay photoshoots in their onlyfans studio/bedroom.