Why don't you just get a $3,000 house?

why don't you just get a $3,000 house?

Attached: mgjmrepeqep[1].png (1901x716, 401.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/118-Meadows-Ln-Bonifay-FL-32425/70587835_zpid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Land is expensive, that's effectively a shed

>Land is expensive
just the other day I saw a plot of land for $6,000

>that's effectively a shed
but if you put 4 of them together, that's a house

>$6,000
I guarantee you that land is in a fucking flood zone or is a twentieth of an acre

Construction is dirt cheap.
t. living in Japan

What is causing housing to skyrocket is that boomers thinking that their house, out in nowhere, thouands of kms away from a city, near no public transport, is somehow worth hundrends of thousands.
Not understanding the reason people were able to pay a large amount before because businesses were in that reason, that could afford those emplouyees, etc etc.

The whole western idea of housing is gona get comfy real soon as a non-owner.

>but if you put 4 of them together, that's a house
No it's just 4 sheds

>I guarantee you that land is in a fucking flood zone or is a twentieth of an acre
no it's in a town with a population of 2,800 and a median income of $27,000

and before you say it, no, it's 90% white

zillow.com/homedetails/118-Meadows-Ln-Bonifay-FL-32425/70587835_zpid/

it's $8,000 and 1/5 of an acre

>What is causing housing to skyrocket is that boomers thinking that their house, out in nowhere, thouands of kms away from a city, near no public transport, is somehow worth hundrends of thousands.
thats universal for boomers

Is this thing even big enough for a shower, washer, dryer, toilet, stove and two sinks? How high is the ceiling?

Well it's probably the poor and shitty end of one of the poorest and shittiest states.
There's a reason why people flee from there. They don't want their children smoking crystal meth or falling to glorified homelessness.

If you don't intend on having children and don't intend to work going to an area like this is actually a valid choice.
In most cases however it's better to suck it up and pay some horrendous sum to not live in crack rock central.

Attached: Capture.jpg (652x178, 36.47K)

>Well it's probably the poor and shitty end of one of the poorest and shittiest states.
it's in FL
it's poor, but poor + white isn't really bad. usually it just means "people that exist and acquire resources without depending on the US currency"

>There's a reason why people flee from there.
employment. the population has slightly increased

>They don't want their children smoking crystal meth or falling to glorified homelessness.
1/3 of the population has kids under 18
their kids leave because they go to college somewhere else, and then get jobs somewhere else

it's a great place to live if you're working remotely

>If you don't intend on having children and don't intend to work going to an area like this is actually a valid choice.
yeah, my dream is to retire

>In most cases however it's better to suck it up and pay some horrendous sum to not live in crack rock central.
as long as >80% of the population is white, you should be OK

i already have a house and it's nicer than that

how do you make enough money to buy a house?

I used to know a robot who lived in a really nice shed in his parents' garden and then he made it with cryptos and he was still living there. I wonder what happened to him

Reminds me of Pamperchu's old shed

>as long as >80% of the population is white, you should be OK
I heard that particularly the southern end of the usa has a pretty big opioids problem that has been getting worse in the last couple of years.
Am I wrong about this? Not that I intend to move, I'm an ocean away, but I still wonder.

Attached: Timeline._Overdose_deaths_involving_opioids,_United_States.gif (1133x627, 96.18K)

work construction

>I heard that particularly the southern end of the usa has a pretty big opioids problem that has been getting worse in the last couple of years.
>Am I wrong about this? Not that I intend to move, I'm an ocean away, but I still wonder.
yeah there's a lot of opiate addicts i guess. personally, i hate opiates. every time i took one, i felt irritated, itchy nose, nausea, headache, etc
opiate addicts are not really a problem in small towns because homeless people go to cities to beg. small towns don't have enough people for them to hide among them and beg
if you invite an opiate addict over to your house they'll probably snatch stuff and put it in their pockets. so just avoid them. it's easy to avoid them. they're not likely to get a shotgun and bust down your door to steal your computer and tv. unless you're selling heroin, they're not going to rob you like that. especially since, in a small town, it's assumed everyone has guns (this makes you safer)
if they steal, it's probably going to be from walmart or their friends/family
yeah i've known A LOT of opiate addicts

damn how much do you make per year?
it says online their average salary is around mine ($45k) but i'm disinclined to believe it because these same sources say the average salary for my career path is double what i get

I would live in shed but land prices and zoning laws prevent me from doing so.
Also getting services like sewage and electricity hooked is a pain

Attached: A0A9BED8-1A48-42BC-B9B2-D9737B46B962.jpg (1600x1067, 1.78M)

The south is definitely pretty bad, mostly because there are lots of "pain clinics" around that will take cash for Oxycodone and other prescription opiates. Also a lot of poverty in states like Alabama and Mississippi fuels addiction problems.

Very small towns probably avoid the worst of it, but you'll see homeless junkies everywhere else.

That some cuck shed.

>hmmmmmm I think my house is worth *this* much

That's not how housing prices work you retarded zoomer

>entire wall is a see-through window
yeah i don't want anyone to see me fap

i don't understand why people are so bothered by opiate addicts. just avoid them. if you don't hang around with them, they won't steal from you
>"OH NO PEOPLE DO THINGS I DON'T LIKE AND LIVE NEAR ME"
bruh. why not bitch about people being obese too? good luck avoiding obesity because 1/3 of the country is obese and that number is CLIMBING

does not look like a comfortable place to live. i doubt it would be up to building codes for a residence. also where are you going to put it if you don't own any land? you would also have to pay a shit ton to have the power, internet, gas, and water lines run out to you and installed so that you could use them. This would be fine for a workshop or tool shed kind of situation but it's not a place to live in.

60-80 k depending on how much i work
usually only 2 or 3 seasons