Why am I invisible to women if I'm 6'1, get called attractive online, rated a 7-8/10, and not a maniac

Why am I invisible to women if I'm 6'1, get called attractive online, rated a 7-8/10, and not a maniac

Attached: 37_33c36014_400.png (400x400, 225.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x48m7w9boo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No idea. I'm 5'9, ugly and had one cute girl flirt with me today. Do you live in the woods or anything?

No, but I do live in eastern europe

>autistic behavior
>peaceful nature
>agreeable personality
Many possibilities, hard to tell precisely.

You probably have autism. Enjoy bottomless suffering.

Well, I retract my "cute girl" statement then. Cute by our standards is way below the standards of Eastern European girls. Not a meme.
>I'm 5'9, ugly and had an average looking girl flirt with me today

Why the peaceful nature and agreeable personality? I might have both
No, I'm completely sane
There is truth to that, but I still see guys worse looking and shorter than me with girlfriends

Women reward violence.

Studies have shown that a man's psychopathy and narcissism are directly correlated to his attractiveness to women.

Attached: women bf yell.jpg (640x614, 39.43K)

I have been like that, but the only thing it led to was nudes. Nothing physical still

You make yourself seem like you already taken

You may not be invisible to women. I'm I assumed this for a long time. I was at a party (inb4) with my gf (inb4) and she got in some sort of fight with two girls. Apparently one of the girls had been asking who I was with, and if I was available. The friend who wasn't interested, when referenced to my gf, said "he's with that girl?" and laughed (implying she was ugly).

Not once in my entire (adult) life had I assumed any girl I wasn't already extremely familiar with had ever taken any interest in me. There's a chance you're autismo (common among slavoids) and simply don't register the social cues.

There are no social cues, I only get treated as an acquaintance or friend by them. I assure you I'm fully sane, plus I'm not slavic

Have you tried not behaving as a friend or acquaintance with any of them? At least with the one's you are not too close to?

Yes, I have tried, but if a female is attracted you she will make it clear anyway, It is an easy process. I'm quite confused myself.

Not always. But you should probably make it clear you are interested in them and NOT revert to being a friend or acquaintance. It's hard to say specifically without knowing where you are meeting girls or what the specifics of the social situation is like.

who is this weird muppet mouth looking guy

no clue. i'm a walking cartoon character and women just walk up and literally give me their numbers.

I interact with them mostly online, also through my new social circle. I've had female attention a couple years ago, they take the initiative themselves and make it clear they like you. I looked worse back then.. I'm so lost. The only thing I need is to not be a virgin

>How would you describe your personality?
>Any autistic behavior?
>Do you put yourself out there and seek women or let them reach out to you instead?
Answer those 3 questions and we may give you a deeper insight

Lou bloom from the movie nightcrawler
I knew a guy like you, I wonder if you're just lucky or something

Are you new?

youtu.be/x48m7w9boo0

Its donnie darko. You idiot.

Interacting with them online is so hard dude. That's like trying to drive with a blindfold on. Maybe you need to stop just waiting for them to hoist a flag and actually try. Even if it's straight ahead - "do you want to go out sometime?"
>Oh like with friends?
>No, like a date
And just see how it goes. You might get shot down, but don't take it seriously and move on (don't immediately spam your entire friend circle with date requests though, and as I said, maybe you want to try very, very loose acquaintances first).

I mean, if you see a girl you like that doesn't seem stupidly out of your league, do you even try the basics of smiling and making eye contact. Make it clear you're checking her out, in a non creepy way?

>personality
I'm mostly calm, try to be kind to others, sometimes funny. The bad things are I don't have much feelings and I'm a bit shy
>autistic behavior
Very little to no autistic behavior, I come across as a normal guy to others
>do i seek or let them reach out
I mostly let them reach out, but there have been occassions where I contacted first. I do put myself out there though.

When I like them I do make eye contact and smile sometimes, I also try talking to them and don't get told I'm creepy.

It would be hard for me to confess, but I can manage it. I don't mind if I get rejected, but my reputation might get ruined and it's a big risk. If I ever confess first it should be outside of my social circle.