Why cant niggers handle their emotions properly? Why do they chimp out and attack over slightest shit...

Why cant niggers handle their emotions properly? Why do they chimp out and attack over slightest shit? Is this the power of the ungabunga africa brain?

Attached: _123912545_gettyimages-1388090436.jpg (976x549, 59.72K)

It was staged, this is Hollywood.

It is because black men have more estrogen than White men do.

>Is this the power of the ungabunga africa brain?
normally i'd say yes, but keep in mind that will smith is a MASSIVE cuck who has been cheated on twice. he's now an even bigger cuck because he laughed at the joke but his wife told him to do something about it, so he did on live TV.

posting the true G (Gentleman) Mr. Chris Rock. dont you dare call Chris the bad word

Attached: 6FE3732C-D1D8-4D42-AF82-9E504516DE57.jpg (1200x1012, 101.31K)

Are you saying that OP is out of line?

if i could take back my one vote for Obama i would vote for Mr. Rock

he did well to keep the show rolling. will is a little bitch for taking that pot shot and an even bigger bitch for crying about it afterwards.

This was him being a human, surrounded by soulless drones. The slap was intended for his wife cheating on him, but he just took out his anger on someone making jokes.
Will Smith being a human aside, niggers generally are just very sensitive and hierarchical. Chimping out is necessary in their household because it's the only time their parents would listen, and they get used to this from an early age. Being angry, means you have a reason to be angry, so you must be somehow right.

Because Will Smith is a pussywhipped cuck who lets his bald freak of a wife fuck her sons friends. The joke was funny. If she is so insecure, buy a fucking wig.

well, that's the thing. Will represents the beta black men, but Mr. Rock represents the respected black men of old.

if all black men were Chris Rock i wouldnt have a single bad thing to say about black men

Will smith is a cuck loser faggot. The end.

Can I get a qrd on last night nigger chimpout? seeing it all over tha place but ive yet to read exactly what happened

nigger literally means black so are you saying black = stupid?
he's a nigger

>will smith's wife reveals she has alopecia, going to lose all her hair as an actress
>they're clearly still trying to come to terms with it
>chris rock makes joke that she'll be perfect as a bald character for a movie sequel based on a character who shaves head bald
>will smith goes up and smacks/hits him, oscars cut off live tv
>cut back to him yelling at chris rock
Honestly, Will did nothing wrong imo, had this been like a year after the diagnosis and they had accepted it, then it would be fine.

shit was based like something out the sopranos

Attached: INlY.gif (245x150, 357.43K)

She never had hair to begin with. She's not even a real actress and hasn't been since the 90's.

oh wow, you retarded faggot. mow my fucking lawn, Carlos

>NOOOOO YOU HECKIN DISRESPECTED LE WIFEY TIME TO CHIMP OUT IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE

the wife that cheated on him multiple times too kek

>Honestly, Will did nothing wrong imo
Course he did, even if you skip past the violence in response to words which is never anything anyone above 2iq does, he clearly did many things wrong because he picked a shitty wife, a terrible garbage human being who has harmed him and by extension his career along with their kid
>noooo muh shitty heckin wife is going bald, even though she's ugly anyway and has never had good hair, and has cheated on me and is exceptionally selfish but i still need to defend her being made fun of over minor things that she deserves as karma