Why don't the jews want poor people to buy in bulk? it's way cheaper. it saves money. they're giving terrible advice...

why don't the jews want poor people to buy in bulk? it's way cheaper. it saves money. they're giving terrible advice. but why?

Attached: mgjlvlpmsfn[1].png (1728x2560, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-03-13/inflation-stings-most-for-those-earning-under-300-000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buying bulk normally doesnt provide a cost saving, but we are in a time of massive runaway inflation and broken supply chains. So buying in bulk makes sense if the next time you go to the store, you will be paying 10% more for the same shit.

They just dont want the goyim to panic and cause shortages like they did at the start of the pandemic. Looks bad for the head retards in charge.

>Buying bulk normally doesnt provide a cost saving
it always has seemed that way to me. buying 3lbs of beef is cheaper per pound than 1lb
10lbs of potatoes is cheaper than 2lbs (per lb)
i thought it has always been this way? at the grocery store i just look at the price per ounce and choose the cheapest, which is always a larger size

I dont think 3lb of meat is generally considered buying in bulk, it is like going to Costco and buying the giant thing of laundry detergent or cereal and shit like that.

Normally you price it out and the cost savings are marginal ,but if that cereal lasts you 6 months and you can store it, at a time when the official (fake) inflation rate is almost 8%, that is real money you are saving.

>I dont think 3lb of meat is generally considered buying in bulk
it was just a comparison. 3lb is cheaper than 1lb
the thing about beef is that it won't last very long in the fridge
personally, i don't buy cereal

the fact that they literally said not to buy in bulk is troublesome. if they didn't want people to buy in bulk, which saves money, they shouldn't have mentioned it at all. telling people not to buy in bulk when telling them how to save money is absolutely insane

buying a larger retail package of something is not buying in bulk. Bulk purchases of common household staples (due to insecurity, supply chain issues) provokes shortages and enables scalping. it's a negative consumer behavior prompted by fear/anxiety. that's what they're worried about.

Yea, why would (((Bloomberg Opinion))) tell the goyim something that would go against their own interests and stated purpose of the article? Why would they have an ulterior motive?

What happens is that stupid people buy bulk amounts and then end up not using the stuff, because they don't plan for spoilage, or because they have no real idea how much of a given item they use.

Autists like us think "Well if I bought a gross of ramen noodles I'd just eat them every day until they were gone" and that is really what we would do. But normies buy a gross of ramen noodles, eat 10% of it, and leave the rest in their pantry for three years until they throw it away.

If you can't obsessively stick to a plan or demonstrate thrift, buying in bulk is a bad idea for you because it subjects larger amounts of up-front expense to your shitty fickle personality and inability to focus and stick with something.

What if I bulk buy lentils?

>Bulk purchases of common household staples (due to insecurity, supply chain issues) provokes shortages and enables scalping.

>Hoarders and wreckers caused these shortages, not US! Don't blame US!

>it's a negative consumer behavior
no it isn't, because it makes things cheaper

> Bulk purchases of common household staples (due to insecurity, supply chain issues) provokes shortages and enables scalping
so basically they're LYING. they're telling people to spend more per ounce/whatever on food because it supposedly benefits everyone else

this is supposed to be advice on how an individual can save money. they're telling people to not do something, not because it saves them money, but because of alleged shortages or scalping

>nobody said this would be fun.
The sheer gall. As if it was a choice. As if the wagie class every had a choice. This has been forced on all of us by those very people getting over 300k.

>And stay away from buying in bulk - you usually don't save any money by buying more. Sure, there may be great deals, but most consumers wind up falling for the tricks that entice them to spend more - things like offering free samples, which often leads to impulse buying, or placing discounted big-ticket items near the entrance. If you absolutely must buy in bulk, try to do it with a friend, so you can split some of the costs and ensure everything gets eaten or used.
I think what they're trying to say is don't buy what you don't need even if it seems like a sweet deal.
I know plenty of normies who are like 'I got this on sale, I saved x dollars' but don't think about how much they would saved by not buying it.

I know most Americans are morons but buying as much shit like TP and paper towels as you can makes all the sense in the world right now, because the prices ar going up, you will use it, it does not go bad, and the supply chains could break down and cause shortages at any time.

Trannies trannies trannies trannies
Uh inflation guys
NOOOOOOOOO
TRANNIES TRANNIES BLM

Well fuck you guys now enjoy starving faggots

Buying in bulk causes momentary disruption in supply chains which can cause mass panic because idiots think the world is ending, thus buying even more stuff in bulk, making people panic even more, and it creates a death spiral where everyone who is under 100 IQ thinks the world is ending because toilet paper and spaghetti has been out of stock for 3 days

it's a quote from bloomberg, literally a billionaire's propaganda mouthpiece. you can understand the subtext of the post without necessarily endorsing it you worthless niggers

The past 2 years have been the full unloading of the total and complete hatred of the goyim. They locked us in our homes, destroyed the economy, unleashed chaos in cities, stole an election, use schools to tell kids to cut off their cocks, forced injections on the population, and are now trying to start WW3 to settle a tribal grudge that started 700 years ago. They just hate us and want us dead. You are right we did not ask for any of this and do not want any of this, but we are living under occupation and have no say in the matter.

>all these people not realizing that the post is fake

>don't buy what you don't need
oh yeah it's not like i'm going to be eating food for the rest of my life

>don't think about how much they would saved by not buying it
do they just decide to stop eating?

>Buying in bulk causes momentary disruption in supply chains
ok but it still saves money. so they're just lying to us

it's not fake. they tell you straight up not to buy bulk

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-03-13/inflation-stings-most-for-those-earning-under-300-000

>"And stay away from buying in bulk - you usually don't save any money by buying more.
wrong
>Sure, there may be great deals, but most consumers wind up falling for the tricks that entice them to spend more - things like offering free samples, which often leads to impulse buying, or placing discounted big-ticket items near the entrance.
really "you're too stupid to do it right"
i buy pretty much all the same foods every time. bulk processed cookies is a stupid deal. bulk meat is not, you should know regular meat prices by now
>If you absolutely must buy in bulk, try to do it with a friend, so you can split some of the costs and ensure everything gets eaten or used."
just eat it all yourself

Then I'll personally blow your fucking head off. You will live in the pod, you will NOT bulk-buy, chud